The Milan- A Krishna-Satyabhama OS

Posted: 7 years ago
I am back :)
With my new Krishna-Bhama Milan OS. I swear I am obsessed with their meetings 😆😆
Do read and review :)

THE MILAN

Satyabhama sat in her room, painting. Of late, she was obssessed with peacock feathers. She kept painting them. And around them, she wrote 'Krishna, Krishna'. After her now usual habit of doing this, she looked at the parchment, seeing His smiling face look at her with tenderness. She blushed. How was it that He managed to make her into a blushing girl, she will never know. But He did. She smiled to herself, and turned around, only to see her sakhi Madhavi smirking at her.

"Yes Madhavi?", asked Satyabhama, curtly.

"Even now? Does Dwarakadheesh know?", asked Madhavi, smirking.

"I didn't tell Him, but He knows. What doesn't He know?", asked Satyabhama, sighing.

"Remember your meeting with Him? The day before that, you were doing this only", said Madhavi.

Both the sakhis sat in remembrance, thinking about that incident.

"Tell me Rajkumari Satyabhama, what would your brothers say if they know that Dwarakadheesh's name is all over your parchment?", asked Madhavi, giggling.

"They won't know", said Satyabhama. "They only see certain paintings of mine, not all. Plus, they know better than to sneak up on me"

"That we know. You can be quite devious when you want to", said Madhavi.

Satyabhama impishly grinned at her friend, and pulled out a chest, with a painted peacock feather on it. She opened it, and placed her painting with the rest of her similar paintings, closed it, and put it back in it's place. Everyone knew not to touch the box. The only one who ever got away with it was her nephew.

"Satya, I have a question for you", said Madhavi.

"Tell me Madhavi", said Satyabhama, smiling.

"What makes you think Dwarakadheesh will come for you? What makes you think He will marry you?", asked Madhavi.

"I still remember your answer for that. You said that if your love is pure, and your devotion is true, He will come for you. And He did", said Madhavi.

"You don't know what I went through. I kept crying in my heart, calling out to Him, asking Him to come for me", said Satyabhama.

"And I heard you", said Shri Krishna, stepping into her chambers.

"Swami", said Satyabhama, getting up and rushing to Him. "I thought you were to have a late night, working on politics with Dau"

She bent down to touch His feet. She smiled as she touched His Lotus feet. He caught her shoulders, and lifted her up. She looked up and smiled at Him, as He did the same.

"Sit down Lord", she said, giving Him the most comfortable seat to sit in. She rushed to the ever ready plate and jug of holy water. She washed His feet lovingly, wiping it off with the pallu of her sari.

She looked up, only to see His face shining with love for her. She blushed, a shy smile forming her beautiful face. She looked down modestly. Krishna smiled at her shyness, and bent forward to take her chin in His hand. Neither of them bothered about Madhavi slipping away, both lost in one another at that point.

They presented a beautiful picture. Both, eyes filled with love for each other, faces shining, one dark, the other golden in complexion.

Krishna lifted Satyabhama to her feet, and took her to the balcony. Making her sit down, He sat down next to her. Satyabhama, suddenly overcome with a huge bout of shyness, looked at His feet.

"Are you sure you are my Bhama?", asked Krishna teasingly.

"Of course I am", said Satyabhama, indignant.

"Then why have you been all shy with me today?", asked Krishna.

"I am a woman. I can be shy", said Satyabhama.

"I know love. But my Bhama is usually never shy. Unless", said Krishna, wicked smile on His face.

"Unless?", asked Satyabhama.

"There is something about your past you are not telling me", said Krishna, smirk adorning His face.

"Swami, you know All. How can you say that?", asked Satyabhama, pouting.

"Then tell me, what is this?", asked Krishna, showing her the painting she had been doing.

"Arya", said an indignant Bhama.

"Bhama", said Krishna.

"What are you doing with that?", asked Satyabhama.

"It has got a peacock feather. And my name all around it. So I have rights to it", said Krishna.

"You have rights to every thing and everyone in this world", said Satyabhama, looking at Him, adoration on her face.

"Then I am keeping this", said Krishna, folding the parchment, and tucking it in His waistband.

"Okay", said Satyabhama, smiling at the fact that He wanted to keep it.

"So this was the day before we met?", asked Shri Krishna.

"Which?", asked a smiling Satyabhama.

"Yours and Madhavi's conversation", said Krishna.

"It was. I remember sleeping that night as I stared up at the sky, and saw you on the sky", said Satyabhama. "I saw you, and felt peaceful, and fell asleep"

Krishna smiled lovingly at her and asked, "What happened the next day? I saw Kritavarma walking a little unsteadily"

Satyabhama giggled, remembering what had happened.

"Devi, you won't win against me", said Kritavarma, as Satyabhama and Kritavarma circled, holding their swords aloft.

"Why would you say that, General?", asked Satyabhama.

"I am a trained warrior", said Kritavarma, lunging forward to attack her.

"I may not have been trained the way you have, but I can win over you", said Satyabhama, blocking his attack.

"We will see about that", said Kritavarma, surprised by Satyabhama's quick reflexes.

"We will", said Satyabhama, efficiently dodging Kritavarma's side attack.

Satyabhama sensed Kritavarma before he even started making his move. As he moved his sword forward to knock off her sword, she did a quick twirl, and brought her sword down on his sword. This surprise attack and efficient strategising on Satyabhama's part seemed to surprise Kritavarma, who was stunned for a second. This gave Satyabhama the advantage that she was looking for, and she moved forward, and swung her sword in an offense attack. Realising it, Kritavarma lifted his sword to block it, but he was a second too late. Satyabhama's sword met his sword, clattering his sword to the ground. She had effectively disarmed the General of the Kingdom of Dwaraka in less than five minutes.

Satyabhama told Kritavarma, "There, General. I told you I can win. I did win"

"So you did, Devi. So you did", said Kritavarma, getting up, and bowing down to her. "I will take your leave"

Satyabhama nodded at him, and started preparing her dhanush-bhaan.

"You disarmed Kritavarma in less than five minutes?", asked Krishna. "Dau was amused that someone disarmed Kritavarma in less than five minutes. If He knew it was you, He is going to tease Kritavarma for life"

"But Dau knows", said Satyabhama. "You probably told Dau not to tease Kritavarmaji"

"I did not", said Krishna, sounding indignant.

"You did", said Satyabhama decidedly.

"I did", said a laughing Krishna. "I couldn't have Dwaraka's troops know that the General was defeated in less than five minutes. But Dau still drops subtle hints everywhere. And it's extremely funny to see Kritavarma turn red"

Satyabhama started laughing, even as Krishna burst itno laughter, recalling His brother's antics.

"So, you know what happened after that?", asked Krishna.

"What Swami?", asked Satyabhama.

Krishna and Balarama were walking along the garden, enjoying the beauty of Nature.

"Dau, look at the beauty of flowers", said Krishna.

"You created the flowers Kanha", said Balarama, shaking His head at Krishna.

"Did I Dau?", asked Krishna, innocently.

"You did", said a laughing Balarama.

"As you say Dau", said Krishna, looking down as if modest.

"Kanha!", said Balarama, His cheerful voice holding the laughter evident on His face.

"Dau?", asked Krishna, looking up at His brother, bursting into laughter seeing the laughter on His elder brother's face.

The room was silent, after which Satyabhama and Krishna burst into laughter.

"Then what happened, Arya?", asked Satyabhama, in between her laughter.

"Then, we continued walking, bantering as usual, when we ran into Kritavarma", said Krishna.

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh! Pranaam Shriman Balarama", said Kritavarma.

"Pranaam", both the brothers said together.

"What's wrong Kritavarma?", asked Balarama.

"You have an unsteady gait", asked Krishna.

"Did you have a hard practice?", asked Balarama.

"Not exactly", said Kritavarma.

"With who? If it's Bhangakkara, he is a fantastic warrior", said Krishna.

"Something like that Dwarakadheesh", said Kritavarma. "I have to go. My men must be waiting for me"

Saying this, Kritavarma rushed off.

"Dau, are you thinking what I am?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling.

"That he got defeated a little too early for his liking? Yes", said Dau, His eyes also twinkling.

"This day has turned out interesting already", said Krishna. "Wonder whether it is going to be more interesting"

"Kanha, what are you upto?", asked Dau.

"Nothing Dau", said Krishna. He paused for a moment, and then said, "Do you hear that Dau?"

"Dhanush-bhaan", said Dau, pausing for a minute.

"Who will be practicing here? Bhangakkara and his brothers are already doing their work", said Krishna, smirking at Balarama, who burst into laughter again.

"After that, we walked towards the sound of Dhanush-bhaan, when we happened on you, as you had released the arrow, which found it's target in the spot you had marked on the leaves continuously", said Krishna.

"I know", said Satyabhama, smiling. "I had always imagined meeting you, but I never thought it would be the way it was"

"Now tell me your point of view", said Krishna.

"As I released the arrow, I felt two people in the area around me", said Satyabhama. "I turned to see you and Dau, Swami. At that moment..."

The world stopped for Satyabhama. She wanted to keep staring at those beautiful brown eyes, showing every emotion known to man. She wanted to live like that, in His eyes. She felt love, passion, peace, happiness and calmness, all at once. She could feel the red flush her cheeks, but she couldn't take her eyes off His enchanting face. His face gave her utter peace, no one but Him existed.

Satyabhama looked down at His feet yet again, shy that she had revealed all that to her Husband, though He knew it all.

Krishna smiled tenderly, and lifted her chin up.

"Do you want to know what I thought?", asked He, gently.

Satyabhama looked at Him, eyes hopeful.

Krishna was struck by the beauty of the daughter of Satrajit. He knew that she was His Bhudevi, His Cosmic Energy. But He did not know she was going to be this beautiful. Her skin was almost golden in colour. Her eyes were expressive, and she was made for Him. Her every feature was made to match with His. She was called jewel among women. But today, seeing her, He thought that she indeed looked like a jewel as well.

"Swami!", said Satyabhama, going as red as a ripe tomato.

"I am serious", said Krishna, pulling Satyabhama close, and hugging her.

She hugged Him back gladly, happy to know that her Husband had found her beautiful.

"And then our meeting", said Krishna.

"I know", said Satyabhama. "Dau, I tell you"

Satyabhama jerked out of her trance, and looked down, folding her hands in a 'Pranaam!'

"Pranaam", said Krishna, His mlodious voice carrying it's sweet notes to her ears, observing every move of hers.

"Pranaam", said Balarama, cheerfully, but not before throwing a smirk at Krishna.

"Pranaam", said Satyabhama, looking up to smile at the brothers, meeting those brown eyes again. Her face became redder than ever, making her feel shy yet again. But this time, she held the stare, calling her famed Yadava courage.

"I am Vaasudev Shri Krishna", said Krishna, "and this is my elder brother, Shriman Balarama"

"I am Satyabhama, the royal treasurer Satrajit's daughter", said Satyabhama.

"Ah. So you are Bhangakkara's little sister who he is talking about all the time?", asked Balarama.

"It could be me, or it could be any one of my two younger sisters, Vratini and Prasvapini", said Satyabhama.

"So they are mischiveous and difficult to fool?", asked Balarama.

"No. Neither of them have a mischiveous bone in their body", said Satyabhama, her eyes meeting Balarama's. That second, Satyabhama felt as if she could trust Balarama to act as her big brother, and take care of her.

"Ah I see. You got me to admit my mischief", said Satyabhama.

"And what makes you think Dau did that, Devi?", asked Krishna.

"The way He worded His sentence, Dwarakdheesh", said Satyabhama.

"And how did I word the sentence?", asked Balarama.

"You worded it in such a way that showed you already know which sister Bhaiya was talking about, but you wanted to see my response to that", said Satyabhama.

"I may have", said Balarama, smiling at the wit of the woman in front of Him.

"And he also told us you love politics, yet you also know all the arts, and love cooking as well", said Krishna, smiling at the blush forming on Satyabhama's face.

"I do", said Satyabhama, getting redder by the second.

The three of them stood in comfortable silence, when..

"Satyaa!"

Satyabhama and Krishna laughed. Madhavi had always interupted a lot of moments between them before marriage.

"It's a good thing she can't do it now", said Krishna, giving Satyabhama an intense look.

"Why is that?", asked Satyabhama, goosebumps covering her body.

"Now, I can do whatever I want with you", said Krishna.

"Can you?", whispered Satyabhama.

"Yes I can", said Krishna. "I will also do what you want me do with you"

"In that case", said Satyabhama, coming closer to Him, "catch me!"

Saying thus, she moved away from Him, running quickly. Needless to say, the Lord started running behind her.

The night was filled with laughs, giggles and happiness.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Hey Srutha ! Congrat for the new shot which has been beautifully written down . Loved how you described Satya and her eagerness to meet Krishna . The flashbacks are a real treat with Madhavi teasing Satya . Kanha knows everything doesn't he 😉
I love the portrayal of the love between the two . The first time meeting was described very well . You have a beautiful high imagination and brilliant way of penning it down . 
Keep writing such shots in yeh near future . Thank you for the pm .
Love
Sam 

Res 😆
Unres below
Edited by SenRazia - 7 years ago
This one is just soo sweet! Loved the part where Dau starts on Kanha mode! :D Also yes, Bhaama's uncharacteristic blush!
Unres
I am blushing and dying of happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A beautiful OS indeed.. 
I have already surrendered to the Leelas of Krishna, now I learn from Bhama too..

Thank you for writing this and making a big smile come on my face..I shall remember this one forever!!

Originally posted by SenRazia

Res 😆
Unres on prev pageEdited by SenRazia - 7 years ago
Lovely, beautiful OS 👏👏
I loved the convos of Satya and Krishan and their recalling their first meet. The shyness that SatyaBhama is engrossed with, it's the beauty of this OS !
Loved to see Krishna running after her. The imagination is a pure bliss ! 

Awesome descriptions from the first line. The looking at the feet, and taking to the balcony ans sitting beside her --- all are so brilliantly written and explained. 
Thanks for making me a part of this OS 🤗

May i know your name pls ? 
Srutha di! This OS was beautifully divine! I loved how you described and worded Kanha's and Bhama's first thoughts of each other, so cute! My gift for writing so well is a big hug! Continue writing like this, di, and continue impressing me!
Edited by shabari14 - 7 years ago
What a wonderful piece of artwork this is Shrutha. I could just imagine you over their in blush and wish you na dbless you to have your price charming as charming as Kanah and as loving as Krishna and as adoring as dau.

Now that I have blessed you to get a wonderful partner, give us one more master price sooner than ever. 😆😆😆
Beautiful OS. Actually I have not read of much Krishna -Bhama as much as I have read about Krishna-Rukmini