FF: Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya (GWS GAYA) Last Chapter:PG 102 Aug/25 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

awesome..

Originally posted by: cutekhusboo

Emotional & lovely update..

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
Edited by ishrasoul - 7 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: heemasomani

Fantastic update

thanks dear
glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonelyyy

kitna cute n emotional tha
mrs iyer u r bst
raman fills her mang awww
ishu chup chap sun ri thi raman ki baatein i know ishu is hurt
raman babu jb mr iyer ishu ko ghar le jayenge jb kaise miloge
want an ishra talk

plz update soonnn next one

thanks dear
glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimoash21

Wow loved it 

Amazing update rida dii
Raman truely love ishita so much 
I hope raman wins back ishita and her appa trust
Cont soon

thanks dear
glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: agm1998

Really gr8 update 

Continue soon 

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: fSharm

Chotu..
But an awesome update..
Totally loved it...

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathin

Beautiful update
Loved it

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkRose95

It's awesome.. Read all the parts in a go...
Raman was wrong in bringing a third person in his relationship.. Mr. Iyer was right in reacting like that... Let Raman woo her back n make her believe in his love.. Update soon

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Nice update ishita faking sleep and Puttar poured his heart out for her loved it hope she will forgive Raman and they will be together soon

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
ishrasoul thumbnail
hi friends...

thank you for liking the update... and story also.. as raksha wanted a update asap... therefore its here... sorry for short update yesterday ... my net is making difficult for me to update.. it got deleted twice... i hope it is long...

enjoy reading...

Zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya

Chapter 5

Tujhe jeena hai mere bina...

Time passes..

its being full two months.. ishita was recovering ... It was raman routine to gift rosss and card to ishu and comes to meet her daily...

One day

ishita wakes up and sees all room filled with red roses and a big sorry card... she touches the flowers and silently cries... mrs iyer sees ishita holding flower and crying.. she pats her head. Ishita hugs mrs iyer and cries...

Ishita: why raman is doing this??

Mrs iyer: to seek forgiveness and shower love on you...

Ishita looks on and says: I don't want his love now amma...

Mrs iyer: really ishu??? You don't want raman love... you dont want his attention.. you don't want raman back in your life... you don't want to live with raman...

Ishita was silent...

Mrs iyer: to whom you will lie... I am your amma... I can see what my daughter want in her life...

Ishita: but what raman has done... was wrong na amma...

Mrs iyer nods and says: correct... 100% agree... he shouldn't have done that.. but you can see it with different view also...

Ishita looks on

Mrs iyer: at that time raman thought that you will not live a happy life with him because raman doesn't love you... he wants your happiness that's why I thought abhi will be good for you... 

Ishita: I don't want to listen any thing.. 

Mrs iyer: I am not taking raman side ishu but just showing you raman view... he asked you about moving away from him and you reject that matter straightly.. he doesn't forced you... you told me that after that raman start changing...hana

Ishita nods

Mrs iyer: you said.. that he start trying to move on with you.. everything was fine na..

Ishita nods..

Mrs iyer: but abhi came... raman fault was that he involve abhi in your life. But it wasn't fault of raman that abhi was wrong person... I have seen raman state when you were fighting with death...

Ishita: but I am not forgiving raman... no one can imagine what I have gone through... 

Flashback:

Abhi slaps ishita and pushes her on sofa.. Ishita scream in pain.. Abhi presses himself on her and tries to forcefully kiss her.. Ishita holds the vase and break it on abhi.. Abhi falls down...

Ishita runs to her room to save her self abhi follows her... Ishita was trying to lock the door but abhi came in between he holds her ishita bites abhi hand abhi loosens his hold... Ishita runs but slips and falls down... Abhi comes close to her... Ishita gets up and runs to terrace.. She screams for help...

Abhi: no one will help you...

Ishita folds her hands and says: leave me.. Please...

Abhi: no... Listen.. Raman doesn't love you he wanted you to move on with me... I love you truly... Leave Raman.. Come with me.. I will give you everything...

Ishita: no you are lying... My Raman will never do this..

Abhi: he doesn't want you... He wants to get rid of you..

Abhi walking towards ishita.. Ishita remembering abhi words... She moves back...

Abhi: I love you ishita... Raman will never love you...

Ishita: Raman doesn't want me... He wants to get rid of me... She continues to walk back until her back hits the railing... 

Abhi comes close to her and cups her face he moves closer... Ishita tries to push him... In all this fighting and struggling.. Abhi pushes ishita Making ishita falls down from terrace.. She screams... Ramannn...

Flashback ends...

Ishita cries remembering the pain her helplessness... And says: I will not forgive Raman...

Mrs iyer kisses ishita forehead and says: I am not saying you to forgive him... infact if you want to move away from raman then I am with you... wesy bhi your appa is thinking to file divorce...

Ishita shockingly sees her mother.. while mrs iyer leaves...

Raman who was came to meet ishita listens ishita words and her pain.. He curses himself for the reasin of ishita pain..he cries..
mrs iyer opens the door and sees raman standing there all shattered.. she knew that raman has listened the convo... she goes to raman and says: raman leave all this... 

Raman looks at amma..

Mrs iyer: I know you regularly come to meet ishu.. and all those flowers also... ishu will not forgive you ever... she is very hurt... ye jism kay ghao to bhar jain gay but you have hurted her soul.. you broke her trust... 

Raman: amma...

Mrs iyer: no raman.. let me complete... you done very wrong... I was silent that time because it was not right time to fight with you as my ishu was fighting with death... you know. Trust is the basis on which husband wife relation lies... you broke it raman...

Raman: I know amma I was wrong.. I did wrong.. and I am ready for every punishment...

Mrs iyer: then your punishment is that to be away from ishu all life... she will never forgive you... 

Raman: I cant live without her... my life is nothing without ishita... maro.. Bura kaho.. Per ishita say door mat Karo...

Mrs iyer: ishu happiness matters to us.

Raman: I will give every happiness... she is just angry. Give me once chance... he begs but mrs iyer leaves...

Raman collapses and cries thinking that ishita will leave him.. mr iyer sees all this and sees raman broken... he goes behind mrs iyer... Sees her sitting on bench..

Mr iyer: madhu...

Mrs iyer: I don't know what should we do... some time I think that ishita and raman should part away... that is best decision but some time when I see that how much our ishu loves raman and raman changed behaviour.. I think that we should let them be together...

Mr iyer: I was sure that Raman doesn't deserve our ishu.. I tried all means so that Raman will be away from ishu.. Today seeing Raman desperateness for ishu... I am also having doubt...

mrs iyer: ishita wants raman but she is unable to forgive him.. i am worried that in haste ishita also doesnt commit same mistake which raman has did... 

mr iyer: but what can we do... if i follow my heart and forgive raman.. but will ishtia be able to forgive raman... afterall its ishita life...

mrs iyer: time will heal ishita pain vishwa...  ya to ye waqt raman aur ishita ko phr aik kar day ga warna ye kahani aise hi khatam ho jaye gi...

Mr iyer: I just want happiness of my daughter...

mrs iyer: i hope murugan sab theek kar dain... i cant see my daughter in pain..

Ishita ward..

Raman comes inside the ward.. And tries to come to ishita but ishita shows her palm.. Raman stops in middle and looks at ishita...

Raman; ishita...

Ishita: Raman go.. I don't want to listen anything...

Raman: listen...

Ishita: go away Raman...

Raman: I love you ishita...

Ishita: no you don't... You hurted me Raman.. I told you na don't ever make me away from you then why you bring abhi????
Raman looks down...

Ishita: Raman.. Wo dard... She cries...

Raman: give me one chance to heal all your pain...

Ishita: phely pyaar nhe tha.. Today you love.. Phr kahogay pyaar nhe karty.. 

Raman: no ishita.. I really love you...

Ishita: Raman go away else I will kill my self... She shouts...

Raman stands shocked...Mr iyer and Mrs iyer comes...

Mr iyer: Raman.. I think Ishu is clear now...

Raman looks at ishita who looks away... He moves back not able to see hate for himself in ishita eyes...

mrs iyer: raman you please go...

raman was just too shocked to react... mrs iyer shook him... he sees ishita again and looks at mrs iyer... mr iyer holds raman and takes him outside...

raman: appa... he was crying... 

mr iyer first time feels that raman indeed truly loves ishita... he presses his shoulder.. raman hugs mr iyer and says: i cant see her hate... i cant live without her...ask her not to punish me like this...

mr iyer: raman... raman hold yourself...

raman: appa... tell ishita that i love her..

mr iyer nods and says: just give her some time raman.. i am sure she will accept your love...

raman surprisingly sees him.. mr iyer wipes raman tears and says: i hope raman that you will able to win her trust and love back... my blessing are with you.. he blesses him and leaves...

raman wipes his tears and makes his heart understand that surely ishita will forgive him and accept him..

thats it my dear friends... hoping that you will like this update also... waiting for your lovely comments and response.. dont forget to hit like also...

120 + likes for early update... 

love you
riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 7 years ago