EU referendum opinions

Posted: 7 years ago
i think its good for UK ðŸ˜Š

why should other get the benefit at the expense of UK
After voting Remain , i can only wait and watch how things unfold over the time . The uncertainty is going to loom for a while with PM resigning and Scotland wanting to go for another referendum to get independence from UK etc etc 
It's people's decision so no complaint in that sense but at the moment outlook is scary as per media reports 

why scary 

nothing to fear 
Originally posted by _fillintheblank

why scary 

nothing to fear 
Can you please be a bit more rational... and elaborate. If you are saying something, you need to state the reasons why you think so.
Originally posted by souro

Can you please be a bit more rational... and elaborate. If you are saying something, you need to state the reasons why you think so.

😕 

Angry beard was saying situation is scary so I asked it what scary at this 21st century things are far more stable than 1940s time 

If India can survive the independence UK is far more better 
Originally posted by _fillintheblank

i think its good for UK ðŸ˜Š

why should other get the benefit at the expense of UK

as a person who voted remain, im not gaining any benefits from the government nor do i get a penny from the government 

infact it's me and my family who is helping the government because i pay my national insurance money and my parents pay their taxes

leaving the EU will cause a huge recession in the UK, it will be hard for UK to bounce back after leaving the EU
A poor myopic choice by UK. Nigel Farage and the 'leave' campaign lied about many of the benefits. People are going to be blindsided by repercussions they didn't think of. 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

A poor myopic choice by UK. Nigel Farage and the 'leave' campaign lied about many of the benefits. People are going to be blindsided by repercussions they didn't think of. 

nigel farage, that di*k ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

his main campaign of his for leaving the EU was 'lets give our NHS 350 million that EU takes every week' 
and now he calls it a mistake and was not part of his campaign 

this was his propaganda for making people vote out... that was one of the main reason why people voted out and now he takes his promise away

if he never made this statement i feel we would have still been in the EU today

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Even before the EU was constituted the Sterling pound was strong against the dollar .. and so will it stand against the euro.. not sure why it is considered bad.. at least it can avoid the bankruptcies/fin probs of some of the EU nations! take Greece, spain for eg... 
Local British people want to reduce the migrant issue,they feel higher immigration effect their healthcare and education system, keeps wages low and puts local workers out of a job, may be the same reason, later years we can see more EXIT from EU, the process has begun...But lots of Indian IT companies and business will effect directly or indirectly bcos the BRexit...Our sensex only loses temporarily because we have by natuure have habbit to overreact on everything..and this time also we did so, ignoring our strenth.😕