Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Western Birthday Jhilly Bean. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

Aati was livid. She was walking around the mall doing shopping with him of all people. But she couldn't refuse. It would have looked strange. She thought back to how it happened.

They were at Yash's house for a dinner party. His parents and brothers went to visit family in Bhopal for the weekend. Arpita acted as hostess. All their friends were all there when they made the announcement.   

"Arpita has agreed to marry me. When Ma and Bauji come back from Bhopal I will send them to her parents."

Everyone congratulated them. She did too but her heart was shattered yet again by this man. But she couldn't show it.

Arpita went back to the kitchen Yash asker her.

"You are her best friend. Please will you go shopping with me? I don't know what she likes yet, and I want everything to be perfect for her. You obviously know her likes and dislikes. Can we go shopping for gifts her the weekend?"

She was put on the spot, so she had to say yes.

"How about this one Aarti?" He said holding up a saree.

"No, I told you she does not like purple." She gritted through her teeth angrily.

"Sorry, I thought she would look lovely in it."

"I will choose. You just follow me."

"Ok" he smiled.

She bought some sarees and then they went to a jewellery store. They didn't buy anything but they ordered something that Aarti knew Arpita would like.

"I am hungry Aarti. Let's get something to eat."

"We are almost done."

"Please I'm going to faint. Do you perhaps have any jelly beans in your pocket, you know to get my blood sugar level up?"

"No! I don't eat them anymore."

"Why?" he asked.

"Fine, let's just go get the lunch. But we have to get done. I want to go." She desperately wanted to go.

They sat down in the Italian restaurant and they ordered. He tried to talk to her, to draw her out.
"So when is your engagement? Maybe we can make it a double engagement, maybe even a double wedding."

"No! There will be no double engagement and certainly no double wedding."

"But we are going to have so many guests in common ..."

"I said no."

"Aarti..."

"Get done with your food. I want to go."

"Why are you angry with me all the time?" he said finishing the last of his pasta.

"I am not angry. But if I were it would be because you ... you made me fall in love with you. You made me think that you loved me too and then you just went missing in action for 10 years. And finally you pop up in my life again and you want to marry my best friend that you've only known for two minutes. And till now you didn't even bother to apologise for your appalling behaviour. But, I am not angry." she said as she got up and left the restaurant.

He threw some cash on the table and ran after her. She went straight for the car.

He grabbed her by her arm and he looked deeply into her eyes

"I'm sorry Jelly Bean. The last thing in the world I wanted to do was hurt you."

"But you did. And your apology means nothing to me. You wouldn't have done it if I hadn't told you. Now let me go and take me home. And I told you, never call me that again." he eyes were furious, so he let her go and what she said was true. He knew it.

The drive home was silent.
Finally it was the day of their engagement. The function was held at SM. Yash was nervous. Arpita looked beautiful but he was looking for Aarti. He knew that she was there. He had seen her briefly then she disappeared.

She couldn't handle it. She couldn't see him get engaged. She wanted to be the friend Arpita needed her to be today but she couldn't. She sought privacy in one of the bedrooms. She had already admitted to herself that she was still in love with him. She was sitting on the bed crying. She didn't hear the door open.

"Bahu, why are you crying?"

She wiped her tears quickly.

"Auntyji, Arpita will be your bahu. Not me."

"You should be the one that he is getting engaged to, not Arpita."

"She is lovely girl, auntyji."
"But she is not the one for my son."

"How do you know?"

"I know it. I can see it and feel it when you are in same room together. You love him don't you?"

"Auntyi please"

"Why are you sitting in here and crying if you don't love him. Fight for him. You need to be together. You are meant to be together. Tell him you love him."

"How can I auntyji. How can I tell him I love him when he is marrying my best friend? I am so pathetic. I knew him for 2 weeks 10 years ago and I am still hopelessly in love with him. How can I say that to him and on the day of his engagement?"

"Just say it Aarti. To me. Not my mother."

She jumped up.

"Yash" she had not heard him come in.

"Ma, please can we have some privacy."

"No, Auntyji." she reached for his mother.

"You two talk. It will be fine beta."

He walked to her and she stepped back away from him. But the bed was right behind her. She fell back on to the bed. He moved to sit down next to her. He pushed her hair behind her ear. Their gazes locked.

"Say it Jelly Bean." he said rubbing her face with the back of his hand.

"Arpita ..." she said weakly.

"Say it, I already know." he demanded.

"I love you." she was defenceless against his deep penetrating gaze.

"I love you too my sweet Jelly Bean."

He took something out of his pocket of his shwerwani.

She giggled. It was jelly beans. He put some into her mouth. Her giggle was cut short by his lips coming down hard on hers. His tongue darting into her mouth. She responded with equal fervour. Her hands reaching around his neck. They fell back on the bed. He was on top of her. His lips moved down to her neck and then suckling her ears. The back to her mouth. Not stopping till they were both breathless.

"This is nothing like our kisses then, baby. We have to stop or else it could get very embarrassing if someone caught us making love while I was supposed to be getting engaged to someone else."

"I couldn't agree with you more." Came a voice from the door.

They both jumped up. It was Amaan and Arpita.

Aarti rushed over to Arpita.

"Arpi I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I would never want to hurt you. Please forgive me. I will stay away from him. I promise."

"Can you promise that Aarti? When you are in love with him?"

"I ... I "Aarti started.

"Aaru, I have always known how you two feel about each other. Thank goodness you came to your senses before this ridiculous engagement."

"What?"

"We planned it all. To get you to realise your love for him.   Even your silly brother finally proposed to me as well."

"I am right here you know" Amaan said.

"I know my love." Arpita looked at him smilingly.
BR]"So you don't want to marry Yash?"

"No"

"And you are going to marry Amaan."

"Yes"

"And you don't hate me?"

"No"

"Oh Arpi, I am so happy" the hugged each other and tears rolled down their cheeks.

Yash and Amaan looked at their girls and then at each other. They walked to each other and hugged.

"Oh Yash, I am so happy"   Amaan said in a mock crying voice.

"Me too Amaan." Yash said in the same tone.

The two ladies looked at them and had to laugh at the foolishness of the loves of their lives
BR]Then the men each took their respective intended brides in their arms.

"Let's go share our happy news with our family and friends."

"I can't. I first have to tell Prashant that I am not marrying him and daddy as well."

"Bauji knows and so does Prashant." said Amaan.

"How?"

"We will explain later. But now I want to tell the whole world that Aarti Khurana has agreed to be my wife."

"Have I sir? You haven't even asked me." she said.

"You have always been mine. But if you want to a proposal ..."

He went down on one knee and took out a ring box. He opened it and it was filled with jelly beans and on top of the jelly beans there was the most beautiful engagement ring.

"Aarti, my love, my heart, my life, my one and only Sweet Jelly bean, will you marry me?"

She smiled through her tears.

"Yes" she said. She took a jelly bean, from the box put it his mouth and kissed her passionately.
"Gross pal, that's my sister" said Amaan. Arpita, hit him on his arm and he hugged her tight.

Yash put the ring on her finger. They were 4 very happy people that left the room. And the double wedding was definitely on the table again.

Later when everyone left Aarti stayed behind longer at Yash's house. They were sitting on the couch in the lounge. His family has retired to their rooms.

"So husband to be, you have some explaining to do. And you need to start at the beginning. Why did you never call me again and how did you get my father's permission to marry me without me knowing about it."

"Aarti, what I said to you 10 years ago was all true. I had decided to complete my studies in Mumbai because I wanted to be with you. And I know you asked me not to come when you leave the camp, but I had to see you. I saw you getting into a limousine with the personalised number plate - Khuranna1."

"And?" Aarti was baffled.

"Don't you get it? I was from a middle class family. You were the daughter of Vheer Khuranna. The richest and most sought after attorney in all of India. That was the company that I was going to accept the scholarship from. How could I pursue you? I had nothing to offer you. And how could I take from your family and when I wanted their daughter."

"But Yash. Those things didn't matter to me. I loved you. You loved me. That was enough for me."

"But not for me. I wanted to be able to give you more. I wanted to give you what you were used to. That is why I accepted the USA scholarship. But I didn't expect you to wait for me. You were only 17. It might have just been puppy love. That is why I wanted to give you a clean break. It was just as difficult for me as it was for you. I missed you terribly. But it was good for me I suppose. I worked so hard. I studied hard so that I could forget about you but I never could. Even when I came back to India, Khuranna & Associates offered me an option of partnership but I couldn't take it. I rather went with the Guptas."

"And now. What happens with that partnership?"

"Mr. Gupta has agreed to release me and refund me they money I invested into the partnership."

"But why? And this thing with Prashant. What exactly happened?"

"When you went to France 2 weeks ago, I found him in a very compromising position with one of your so called friends at a party. I was so angry that he would do that to you. Anyway an argument ensued and it ended in a fight. Amaan was there, so he too discovered that Prashant was not the right groom for you. And we went to talk you father together.

FLASHACK 2 WEEKS BACK

"Bauji, I have someone that you have to talk to." Amaan told his father as they entered his study.

His father looked up.

"Yes"

"This is Yash Scindiya and he has something to tell you."

"Yash Scindiya. I know that name. Aah, you are the one that Dubeyji referred to me long ago and we tried to get again a couple months ago but you went with Guptaji."

"Yes, sir."

"So what do you have to tell me son."

He told the whole story.

"Sir, you can't let Aarti marry him. She deserves better. She deserves to be loved. She will never be happy in that relationship. I won't allow it."

"You won't allow it?"

Yash looked away. He had forgotten himself.

"Mr. Scindiya. What is your interest in my daughter?"

"I ... I love her sir. I have for the last 10 years. We met at camp. We had a short relationship, nothing impure, I can assure you. But when I discovered who she was, I decided that we couldn't be together. That is why I turned down your company's scholarship offer. I wanted to make something of myself so I could be worthy of her. Knowing that she might not be available when I was ready."

"So you are the reason she was so miserable when she came back from Dubeyji's camp? And how does she feel about your now?"

"She is still angry at me."

"Yes, she would be." he father chuckled. "So Mr. Scindiya if we call off the wedding with the Gupta's what will happen to my daughter?"

"With your permission sir, I want to marry her. I can understand that I am not of your status ..."

"My son, what is status. I was once a poor boy from the slums of Mumbai. Probably worse off then you. And I see myself in you. I would be honoured to have you as a son in law. I will speak to Guptaji to call off the wedding and to release you from the partnership. Unlike his son, he is a man of integrity and he will understand that my son in law will only work for me. And since neither of my children are interested in a career in law, well I am hugely relieved that we can keep the firm in the family."

Yash was shocked that this man trusted him immediately.

"Shall we call Aarti?"

"No sir. I have to win her over first."

"You know my daughter very well, don't you" her father smiled.

Present Day

"So you manipulated me."

"A little. But you love any way don't you."

"You can be glad that I do."

"I am. But baby you have to go home now."

"No, I want more jelly beans" she pouted.

"Mmm, I know what you want and you will get it when we are married. Let me take you home." he said as he got up off the couch.

"Just one, please baby"

"Just one" he said and he popped one in her mouth and he started kissing her again. As he expected, it didn't stay at one kiss. It was raging out of control, his hands were under her blouse fondling her breasts. He caould feel her eratic heart beat under his hands. Finally he moved her away from him.

"Make yourself decent. I am taking you home. I have waited 10 years for you. I can wait another 2 weeks."

She was pouting and angry like a little child. She didn't speak to him all the way to her house and she got out of the car as soon as he stopped and slammed the door.

He ran after her caught her and gathered to him till she finally settled in his arms for a hug.

"I love you Jelly Bean. In 2 weeks you can have everything you want."

"It's so long"

"I know. But after that we will be together forever."

"Promise."

"Promise" he gave her a quick kiss and left.

Finally Mrs. Aarti Yash Scindiya was being carried to her bedroom by her husband and the love of her life. But she was also a little nervous. There was so much anticipation. What if she disappointed him? After all it was only her first time and he lived in the USA where the girls are so much faster. She looked down but his eyes remained firmly fixed on her as they entered the room.

He put her down and helped her take off some of her jewellery. Then he left her and went to the shower. When he came out he told her to go to the shower. She was disappointed, but she went. She wore the negligee that she bought specially for the occasion. She squealed in surprise as she came out of the bathroom. He was waiting for her and scooped her up into his arms and walked her to the bed.
He put her down on the bed. For the first time she noticed that the bed was covered in jelly beans.
She burst out laughing. He got onto the bed as well and said,

"So Mrs. S, how do you feel about progressing from just jelly bean kisses?"

"I feel like it is way overdue." She said and pulled him closer for a kiss.

"Help me out of these clothes." she said

They frantically removed each other's clothes between the hungry exploration of each other's bodies with their hands and their mouths. He loved the softness of her beautiful supple body and she loved the hardness of his.

He took a handful of jelly beans and threw it onto her body and he ate off her kissing her all over. No part spared his hungry attack. He sucked at her nipples causing her to arch her back so that he could have better access, whilst her hands gripped the bedding on either side. The pleasure was just too much. He moved systematically down to the most intimate part of her. He started licking and sucking, causing her to gasp and her hands gripped his shoulders and wriggled underneath his mouth. And soon she exploded in his mouth.

Then he moved up and kissed her. She tasted her on his mouth. She felt him enter her as he was still kissing her, the scream that she gave was muffled by his mouth,

The pain was more than expected. She closed her eyes. Enduring the pain. He understood her pain and he moved slowly, kissing her on her closed eye lids, nose and softly on her mouth. His eyes never left her face and he knew when the pain turned to pleasure. He eyes flew open in surprise and she wrapped her legs around him. She started to meet each of his thrusts with equal enthusiasm, causing him to increase his pace. Finally she shuddered, screaming his name as she reached a state of complete bliss and he followed her, making a sound like a lion's roar as he too let go.

"Baby, I am sorry. I couldn't wait."

"I love you. You made my wedding night absolutely perfect."

He left her on the bed and came back with a wet cloth and wiped her down. He wiped her whole body cooling her down and cleaning her. The action causing them both to be aroused again.
"Yash?" she asked suggestively.

"No, it will still be painful. We have the rest of our lives honey,"

He switched off the lights and they got under the sheets causing he jelly beans to fly all over the floor.

They snuggled in each other's arms. But his wife was not about to leave him alone. Her hands caressing his hard torso. Moving down to his already hard manhood. Cupping and stroking it. Causing him to moan.

"Baby please, you have to stop this."

"Fine I will stop." She said and went to lie on top of him. She kissed him and moved down as he had done with her. Till she had him in her mouth. She enjoyed the feel of him in her mouth and she enjoyed his reaction to her. Then she moved and pressed her hot, soft moistness over his hardness. She felt the pain and pleasure as she bore down on him. But soon only pleasure was felt as she moved on top of him. Their hands entwined as the heat and need engulfed them both. Finally they both reached climax together, causing her to collapse on him still throbbing and breathless.

"Baby that was awesome"

"Are you glad I didn't listen to you?"

"Very glad, but still you must to be sore"

"Yes, but when you have the perfect way to ease my pain." she said giving him a kiss.

"Are you happy my Jelly Bean?"

"I am a respectable married woman now. You can't call me that anymore."

He moved her under him and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you and you will always be my Jelly Bean. Ok?" he said nuzzling her in the neck. Causing her to giggle.

Stop that ... I am tired now."

"That didn't bother you a while back. Besides, you don't have to do anything, you can just lie there."

"You can't possibly want do it again. After all we have the rest of our lives" she mocked.

He silenced her with his mouth and plunged into her causing her intake of breath.

"The rest of our lives starts now Jelly Bean" he started his pleasurable onslaught on her body.

Finally he let her sleep so she could get up to do her morning rituals. And two days later they went on a two week honeymoon in Hawaii.

3 months later, Yash was successfully entrenched into the Khuranna law firm, which brought him and his father in law so much closer together. And of course they shared the love of their favourite girl. The two young couples spent most of their time together at either SM or KM. G3 and SP had their perfect bahu. She wasn't traditional bahu or a housewife, but she made their son happy and he was now more part of their family than ever before. His first priority was his family and not his career. He laughed and smiled more and his happiness was theirs. And both couples had given the good news that the families would be extended in the next 6 months or so. And guess what Mrs Scindiya craved for throughout her pregnancy. Jelly beans and kisses of course.

And her husband, now that he had his Jelly bean did everything to fulfil her every wish and command. There was no longer a question in his mind that he was worthy of her. All he knew was that she was his and she loved him as much as he loved her. It was no co-incidence that they found each other after 10 years apart and still loved each other. Still waited for each other. And they never stopped their jelly bean kisses. That's how their love play started and that was the way it stayed.

The End
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀒🀒 Edited by Sharlene1410 - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
stalkerπŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†At my very best πŸ˜†

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow sis beautiful birthday treat for Jhilly Di sis. Both chapter were cute. Am happy aarya found each other after 10 years. Wow the wedding night was sizzling hot with jelly beans on the bed instead of rose petals. 🀣 i can't stop picturing aarti holding her back and telling yash she want her jelly beans kisses.Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update.. loved it
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Wow sis beautiful birthday treat for Jhilly Di sis. Both chapter were cute. Am happy aarya found each other after 10 years. Wow the wedding night was sizzling hot with jelly beans on the bed instead of rose petals. 🀣 i can't stop picturing aarti holding her back and telling yash she want her jelly beans kisses.

only you busi πŸ˜†
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uhhh this was so goood! I could just swoon! glad that Aaman and Yash got Prashant out of the picture! even as Yash broke her heart he is a man and I understand why he would want to feel deserving of her! he took a huge risk in letting her go and it paid off; like she said it was good that she loved him otherwise it all could have been for naught! and what a way he went about to win back his lady love! he had to get her to admit that she loved him because she was being very stubborn! I knew it was a set-up because of how I read Arpita in the first chapter, there is no way she would marry the guy her best friend loves, especially when her heart belongs to another! I sooo loved the proposal with the ring set in jelly-beans! that was just tooo cute! 
as for the wedding night! πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ β˜ΊοΈ

I can imagine all their moments for the rest of their lives marked by jelly-beans! 

absolutely beautiful story Honey-Bee!  β€οΈ
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want jelly bean now now now which i never ate 😭
I hope i will find it sooon..
You know I spent Sunday while grinning and thinking what is coming on next chapter and it was like bang πŸ‘
Just Perfect. Perfect might be less..
A jelly bean love story.. awww.. How cute and adorable these two are. Yes I could swoon too.
Really I swear I will read it again and again. The way they managed everything was so beautiful. yes everyone got involved to bring these two in line. And they are succeed beautifully..
And their jelly bean weeding night πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I couldn't stop myself laughing and the next moments were 🀒 .

Thank You sooo much for such wonderful gift B...
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

I want jelly bean now now now which i never ate 😭
I hope i will find it sooon..
You know I spent Sunday while grinning and thinking what is coming on next chapter and it was like bang πŸ‘
Just Perfect. Perfect might be less..
A jelly bean love story.. awww.. How cute and adorable these two are. Yes I could swoon too.
Really I swear I will read it again and again. The way they managed everything was so beautiful. yes everyone got involved to bring these two in line. And they are succeed beautifully..
And their jelly bean weeding night πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I couldn't stop myself laughing and the next moments were 🀒 .

Thank You sooo much for such wonderful gift B...

i am so happy that you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ