Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
(ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHONA)

It is celebration time in CC and we all know the reason:

Today is the birthday of one of my craziest friend.
 I never had a dull moment with her in CC, I enjoyed even the silly argument with her.

This girl adores Sanskaar😆 , Need I say more about her love for Sanskaar's new look ? I heard that she is day dreaming him 24 hours, absolutely mesmerized🤣. 

She Mercilessly mocks even her favorite celebrities and that's what I like about her most😃.  She stays away from CC when she is not in a good mood. She will interact with those who hurt her but I know, it is not easy for her to forget and forgive them easily and she will not pretend so. So be careful don't hurt her😉. 

IMO, one of the best threesome (by this I mean sanskaari activity only😳) is you, Nikkk and Shona. When this three are in a good mood and it will be laugh riot in CC. Where is Sana, come back dea😊r, I love sana's chat session with her, that is another best moment in CC, I love their chemistry😳.

She has many names, Vaibhi, Purbi,Pubi, Arjun, she is PU of PUPU, and for me she is my dear BRO. She is so cool, gives me this crazy, freak vibes and that's the reason I call her BRO. Bro I love our Bromance too😳.

Have a Fun Packed Birthday Dear. May your life always filled with laughs and smiles. Love you 😳.

And What are we waiting for ? Come Let's Party.

BRO YOU HAVE OBSERVED ME SO WELL, AND YES WE HAVE SO MUCH SIMILARITIES THAT I THINK WE ARE PERFECT AS VIRTUAL SIBLINGS... AND OUR CHEMISTRY..OOPS I MEAN "BROMANCE" IS VERY POPULAR YOU KNOW 😆 EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ABOUT ME IS TRUE...I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO FORGET CERTAIN ACTIVITIES OF SOME PEOPLE BUT THEN , WHEN I THINK IF GAVE ME FRIENDS LIKE YOU ALL... I FEEL HAPPY AND LUCKY THAT I JOINED THIS FORUM 😳 

LOVE YOU FOR WISHING ME DEAR BRO 🤗
MysticMoon thumbnail

On your special day i wish you good luck.I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and happiness.Have a fantastic birthday. Happy Birthday to You...😛

TAPPU 🤗YUMMY CAKE..JUST SWEET LIKE YOU AND LOVE YOU FOR WISHING ME ❤️
MysticMoon thumbnail

Salam hiii hellooo.. aaj me naa aau ye ho nahi sakta.. b/c aaj ka din bahot khaas hai😳khaas is liye kyu k aaj humare vaibhu ka birthday hai🥳wo vaibhu jisne aaj tak sabke birthdays sabke color  changing k liye kuch na kuch plan kiya tha.. 🤗so aaj to usi k liye kuch plan karna tha.. to me kaise nahi aati😳😳
VAIBHI HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR🤗🤗ye le ek tight wali zappi😆😆aur bahot saari kisses ❤️

vaibhi... 
 May your destiny take you to every single place that you have always dreamt of. Have an awesome birthday.😊vaibhu tere liye kya kahu samajh nahi aa raha.. bahot kuch hai bolne k liye but tu padhte padhte bore ho jayegi
 😆😆u r my sweet friend.. jiske saath me flirt karti hu🤣asanskari chat bhi 😆😆.. we both r same.. and dono ye bat jante hai...we shares our problems our dreams our thoughts aur wo sab bhi jo kabhi hum ne apne aap se bhi share nahi kiya tha bas mann me ya phir apne brain me lekar ghoom rahe the😊... i know u always with me and i always with u. 
If our friendship was a legal contract, it would be just five words I'll Be There For You...bas is line me sabkuch aa gaya jo mere mann me tere liye hai. Love u vaibhu.. pure dil se.. u r a wonderful girl, friend, daughter, sister and a lover🤣🤣i miss u so much and humari makeup room ki baate😆😳

Last me kuch tips tere liye.. just be ur self kisi ki baat ko reaction ko apne ya apne brain pe haavi mat hone dena
And last.. 
..life bahot beautiful hai and usse jayada beautiful hai tu😳so apne future ko dekh and enjoy kar..aaj k din cake cut karna and ek piece meri side se extra khana.. and thoda sa apne face pe lagana😆ye sochkar k me tujhe laga rahi hu😳and than pic lena and mujhe send karna pakka.. and arjun drupu ki love story kaisi lagi? 🤣

Love  u so much take care ur self.. once again A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U. 

LOTS OF LOVE 

SANA❤️

SANA🤗YOU GUYS MADE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL , BUT I AM NOT SO WONDERFUL , I AM AN ORDINARY GIRL WITH LOTS OF  DRAWBACKS IN MY CHARACTER...BUT YES YOU ARE AN AMAZING FRIEND WHO IS THERE WHENEVER I FELT UPSET AND WENT ON SILENT MODE, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAID PROPERLY , YOU UNDERSTOOD IT PERFECTLY WHEN I AM HURTING INSIDE AND I FEEL PEOPLE ONLY WHO ARE BLESSED , GET FRIENDS IKE YOU 😳

AAPKI STORY MUJHE ITNI ACHCHI LAGI THAT I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN IN REALITY 🤣 AAPNE JAISE END KIA USSE PATA CHALTA HAI KI AAP JANTE THE SACH ME KIS CHEEZ KI LADDU PHOONTI MERE MANN ME 😆
MysticMoon thumbnail

Many more happy returns of the day to the most lovely girl ,Pubi ur such a sweet heart ,I ever love to adore as my friend,U are one of the most best friend ,I love to be a friend of ,ur such a sweet and such a cool girl dear ,love u so much ,keep smiling stay blessed ,urs lovingly Jenni🤗❤️

JENNY THANK YOU DEAR FOR WISHNG ME...AWWW SUCH WONDERFUL WORDS FOR ME , I AM REALLY HAPPY , I AM REALLY HAPPY T KNOW THAT YOU CONSIDER ME AS ONE OF YOUR GOOD FRIENDS 🤗
MysticMoon thumbnail

Dear Pubu,

Toke alada kore kichu bolar nei but still bolchi SR forum e jkhn prothom asi that time u r a star in that forum wd the name of Vaibhi...I always used to love your post in that forum...that are so unique and interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are a true rockstar and i loved your posts and ur dp of Varun.😉😆Janis ei to ami kotokhani pagol ok niyejai hok esb badd de...sei ekta din chilo ar aaj ekta din we r close frnds now🤗 CC Gang e ager moto asi na but i miss each one of you specially you the maker...I love mu my pubuRani

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERI PUBAI/SAMPRITI/VAIBHI🥳

KHUB KHUB BHALO THAKIS...Ekta chotto shayeri for you juto diye marbi na bole dilam😆

Yun raha chalte musafi hazaroon milte he
Bagiche me kayi rang ke kayi tarah ke ful khilte he

Pass aa kar ban jaye jo humsafar musafiroon ka
tum jaisa aise dost to kismat se milte he😳Love you...chal meet kori ekdin😛

THANK YOU DEAR FOR YOUR AMAZING SHAYRI FOR ME 🤗 I LOVED THE WAY YOU WISHED ME... KHUB BHALO LAGLO AND SURE JODI SUJOG PAI , WE WIL DEFINITELY MEET...SOMOI PELE CC ASIS ...😳
MysticMoon thumbnail

FROM RAY

hi pita ji see your princess is here to wish you a very happy birthday.
Love you
Let's light the candles and celebrate the special day of your life...
You are very special and
that's why you need to float
with lots of smiles on your
lovely face. Happy birthday.

MUAAHHH TO MY PRINCESS ...LOVE YOU BABY..YOU ARE REALLY A SWEETHEART 😳
MysticMoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree8410

Happy Birthday Sis🤗!!! This day is so special to me as you were born today. You know I'm not big with words (Unfortunately they are still my nemesis ), still I would say that I wish you all the happiness in the world. I wish you all the joy you can ever have not just today but throughout your life. You are a wonderful person and I'm proud to say that I have known you and hope I stay long to celebrate this day with you for a lifetime. You are the only reason I still want to stay connected with this forum and God knows how much I miss you each day (Seriously). Emotions apart, Have a wonderful day, followed by many more wonderful years. 

So Cheers to another year being added to your life!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUBI!!!🤗 (Damn these people don't have kiss icons😡)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNGt0NqT78[/YOUTUBE]

SREE 🤗 YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST HUMAN BEING I GOT TO KNOW AFTER JOINING IF AND I REALLY MISS YOU... THANKS A LOT FOR JUST BEAUTIFUL WISH FOR ME AND MAKING MY DAY SPECIAL...

LOVE YOU 😳
MysticMoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Love u vaibhu😳😳me jayada kuch nahi kar saki ..kaash me kuch aur kar sakti ..is special day k liye..never mind inshaallah hum saath hai to har din special banayege..enjoy karna bahot sara..and mujhe bhulna nahi❤️😆

AAPKO BHULNA MERE LIYE MUMKIN NAHI HAI BABY 😳 AAP BHI JAANTE HO...LOVE YOU DEAR 🤗
MysticMoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayab_rajpoot

Special day, special person
and special celebration. May
all your dreams and desires
come true in this coming
year. Happy birthday.

AWW RAY LOVE YOU PRINCESS 🤗
MysticMoon thumbnail