Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ktiluvu

what daughter's paraya dhan omg how would daughter's become Paraya to parent's who did everything to their daughter's .you know many parents will do everything to daughters ,they will educate their daughters they will sell their house , jewellary ,land etc for their daughters but daughter's r treated Paraya in only India that's why many Indians won't want to give birth to girl child .i had one question to you if daughter's r Paraya then why parent's should give birth to them,this culture should be changed like we changed all old cultures ,daughter's r not paraya they too should have responsibility towards her parent's and even daughter's have equal share in parent's property then they should have equal responsibility towards her parent's. I hate people who say daughter is paraya and they don't have any responsibility towards parent's but say to give birth to girl child what an hypocracy. Beti padavo beti bachavo but at the end beti is parayi. ... shame on our indian culture that's why many Indians don't want to give birth to girl child (paraya dhan)

By the way, I don't agree with paraya dhan concept. I have only said how our society is and what they think about women. I remember those days when my mom was sick, her sisters had come for help and stayed for a month or two and went back to their places and it is understandable. They cannot leave their husbands and children for a long time at home only to help their sister and her children. They have their life. They have their family.

Disclaimer: I have added my personal stuff only to support my statement.
Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrinasalman

The thing is that if a girl is born, the first thought about them is their education, their job & their marriage. A girl will stay with her parents & enjoy all the facilities till they get married. Once they are married, they too get a share in the property which their parents have made in their name. But it isonly for them. Not for her husband & in-laws. It is called as stree dhan.

Once they get married, their priorities change. They have to give the first priority to their husbands & children. All other relations take the backseat. So you can't expect much from them. When parents & grand parents need them, they can stay there only for few days or few months or even a year to the maximum. But not for 4 to 5 years. In western countries, everyone are treated as individuals. The parents resort to old age homes when no one is there to take care of them.

Secondly, in Meera & Vidya case, Vidya is soft & timid whereas Meera is aggressive & is not in good terms with her as of now. Vidya was not even allowed to take the food for their granny & mom. So it has to be Meera who should get arrested.

daughter's have equal right in parent's property but not have equal responsibility towards her parent's and as you said daughter's parent's property belongs to her yes similarly daughter in law don't have any right in in-laws property then if daughter is taking equal property then she should have equal responsibility too and as per law daughter in law don't have any right in in-laws property but dil should be like a servent to in-laws shame big shame on our indian culture .daughter's happily take equal property from parent's and dont have any responsibility towards her parent's but daughter in law won't have right on in laws property but she should be like a servent to inlaws 
ktiluvu thumbnail

By the way, I don't agree with paraya dhan concept. I have only said how our society is and what they think about women. I remember those days when my mom was sick, her sisters had come for help and stayed for a month or two and went back to their places and it is understandable. They cannot leave their husbands and children for a long time at home only to help their sister and her children. They have their life. They have their family.

Disclaimer: I have added my personal stuff only to support my statement.

so for  son parent's son should spend his entire life with his parent's and son wife should become  a servant and son parent's happily spend their life with son and he should takecare of them but girl parent's no one will take care of them they should spend their entire life alone 
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you forget to add gopi daughter's they too ignored gopi which is against law if son is not their then daughter's should take care of parent's so meera and vidhya should be arrested along with pari ,jigar,monica

I m talking about law.When a woman is not in her senses one cant marry her.Dr Krishna uska galat fayda b utha sakta hai.yes, it is duty of Meera n Vidya also.Meera has offered to take care of mother but she shows immaturity all the time.wise decision will be batwara of property of Modi family, so that Jigar n Paridhi realise their mistake.
kavitha_r thumbnail

daughter's have equal right in parent's property but not have equal responsibility towards her parent's and as you said daughter's parent's property belongs to her yes similarly daughter in law don't have any right in in-laws property then if daughter is taking equal property then she should have equal responsibility too and as per law daughter in law don't have any right in in-laws property but dil should be like a servent to in-laws shame big shame on our indian culture .daughter's happily take equal property from parent's and dont have any responsibility towards her parent's but daughter in law won't have right on in laws property but she should be like a servent to inlaws 

Who said DIL's won't get a share in their property? They get it from their parents as well as from their husbands. DIL gets jewelry sets & they get it before the daughters. There is a saying that jewelry is women's best friend. It comes handy for her in times of need. Plus, husbands do make provisions for their family by way of insurance, mutual funds etc. They also make monthly provision for their wives & give them money for their personal use other than household expenses. In some cases, they also make a provision for their wives in which they will get monthly income wherein they don't even have to ask their husbands whether they work or not.

In Gopi's case, Ahem being a business tycoon would have definitely made at least some provision for his family but we can't expect any logic from CV's & great Rashmi Mata. Or take it in the other way, even if they have money, Monica & Paridhi would have looted them & Jigar & Samar are least bothered about it.
kavitha_r thumbnail

so for  son parent's son should spend his entire life with his parent's and son wife should become  a servant and son parent's happily spend their life with son and he should takecare of them but girl parent's no one will take care of them they should spend their entire life alone 

Yes, daughters can stay in their parents house in times of need provided their husbands are understanding & co-operative. But there are very few of them who will stay in their sasural to look after their in-laws. Though Vidya wanted to take food for Gopi & Kokila, Meera has not been co-operated with her. Yes, she is elder to Vidya but in terms of maturity, she needs to grow up.
ktiluvu thumbnail

Who said DIL's won't get a share in their property? They get it from their parents as well as from their husbands. DIL gets jewelry sets & they get it before the daughters. There is a saying that jewelry is women's best friend. It comes handy for her in times of need. Plus, husbands do make provisions for their family by way of insurance, mutual funds etc. They also make monthly provision for their wives & give them money for their personal use other than household expenses. In some cases, they also make a provision for their wives in which they will get monthly income wherein they don't even have to ask their husbands whether they work or not.

In Gopi's case, Ahem being a business tycoon would have definitely made at least some provision for his family but we can't expect any logic from CV's & great Rashmi Mata. Or take it in the other way, even if they have money, Monica & Paridhi would have looted them & Jigar & Samar are least bothered about it.

as per law daughter in law won't have any right in in-laws property you can Google search and coming to jewellary given by her in-laws it is not rule that they should difinatly give jewellary to daughter in law it is their wish and she only have right in husband's self earned property but not in her in-laws property but many in-laws will think dil is their property and treat them like a servant ... if daughter giving first importance to her husband and children then similarly husband should also give first importance to his wife and children but many husband's will give their first importance to parent's they treat their wife like a servant to his entire family 
ktiluvu thumbnail

Yes, daughters can stay in their parents house in times of need provided their husbands are understanding & co-operative. But there are very few of them who will stay in their sasural to look after their in-laws. Though Vidya wanted to take food for Gopi & Kokila, Meera has not been co-operated with her. Yes, she is elder to Vidya but in terms of maturity, she needs to grow up.

you know in a joint family daughter in law life will be horrible like she is a living robot no freedom,no free time,no rest etc i prefer saparate family with husband and children and may you ask what about husband parent's .son should visit his parents regularly and arrange all needs to his parents ,if girl parent's r living saparatly then same should be applied for boy parents too we should treat both parent's equally
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

I m talking about law.When a woman is not in her senses one cant marry her.Dr Krishna uska galat fayda b utha sakta hai.yes, it is duty of Meera n Vidya also.Meera has offered to take care of mother but she shows immaturity all the time.wise decision will be batwara of property of Modi family, so that Jigar n Paridhi realise their mistake.

I agree with your point but my point is that is Gopi any better without marrying Dr. Krishna? From Kokila's pov, she feels that as long as her health permits her, she can look after Gopi lekin zindagi ka koi bharosa nahin hain. Woh toh door ki soch rahi hain. She considers Gopi as her daughter and as a mother, she won't think about anything else. 

When Kokila got flu, the nurse told her not to be with Gopi till she gets well. On whom can she rely? She requested and pleaded to Paridhi to be with Gopi for just one night and pari could not even do that. She increased the a/c temperature such that water fell on her and gopi started shivering. Samar was no where in picture. Monica is uncaring. Paridhi could have got her killed if koki and krishna had not come on time and Jigar supporting Paridhi saying she is sick but not dead. Is he waiting for Gopi to be in a critical condition that everyone should attend to her?  What An irresponsible statement!  How the hell can he be so irresponsible? When Ahem and motabhai can balance between their work and family life, why can't jigar manage? 

If they are careless and irresponsible when Kokila is alive what are they going to take care of Gopi after her death. Right or wrong, kokila had to take this hard decision. Yes, Meera had offered to take care of Gopi at her place but where was she all these years? Both her daughters are so much engrossed in their problems that they didn't even bother to peep in MM even once. What else kokila could do? 

gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Paridhi should be jailed too if that's the case,she married Jigar in a way that she should be punished. So are we saying Paridhi raped Jigar ? 

Radha did not get any punishment for what she did.. 

So why Kokila now ? She is worried for her daughter, she wont live for long, she wants to do her responsibility and make sure Gopi is in safe hands since Krishna is her doctor she believes he can take care of her well and also heal her.

when Gopi will be normal n question this marriage then?