Dil Banjaara (Hum) - promos on pg17

Posted: 7 years ago

Adnan Malik is known and loved for playing Khalil in the wildly popular drama serial,Sadqe Tumhare. He appeared alongside Mahira Khan and they became a well-loved onscreen couple.
After Sadqe Tumhare, fans have been waiting for Adnan Malik to return to the screens. He is set to make a comeback with drama serial, Gypsy.

Talking to Dawn Images, he shared, "Sadqay Tumhare was such a learning curve for me and in its entirety, the whole process definitely took a toll on me; I had gotten emotionally involved with my character so I decided it would be best to take some time off, return to directing. As time passed, it became evident to me how much acting had fine-tuned my directing skills as well and I just knew it was time to go back to school. I read a bunch of scripts, there was also interest from across the border but nothing clicked quite like Gypsy."
About his character, "I play the role of Sikander, who's an aspiring photographer, a part of him that resonates with me because that's what peaked my interest in the arts, when my father bought me my first camera. He's a very rugged, outdoorsy kinda guy, very different from Khalil. There's just this lightness to him. So the show revolves around this guy who's a bit of a wanderer and his equation with two ladies, a non-traditional love triangle of sorts."

Penned by Faiza Iftikhar, produced by Momina Duraid and directed by Siraj-ul-Haq, drama serial, Gypsy is expected to go on air on HumTV towards the end of 2016.
Adnan Malik will be seen alongside Mira Sethi and Mawra Hocane.

Here are some of the pictures:

IMG_20160528_231601IMG_20160528_231709

Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 7 years ago

Mira Sethi made her television debut with ARY's Silvatein. She is quite a talented actress and we will be seeing her in upcoming drama serial, Gypsy, alongside Adnan Malik and Sanam Saeed. I am sure Sanam Saeed's fans will be delighted to know that she is part of the cast.

In a recent interview with Dawn Images, Mira Sethi shared, "The most interesting thing about Gypsy is how all three characters are almost in a race to sacrifice deeply held longings for the sake of someone else's love. In that sense, although Adnan Malik's character is the obvious gypsy' in the story " he's a photographer, a nomad " my character as well as Sanam's are gypsies in their own way, in their desire to detach themselves from the people they love most."

Mira makes no mention of Mawra so I am guessing that Mawra is no longer part of the cast.

FB_IMG_1465011071971

The story involves a love triangle but since the drama is penned by Faiza Iftikhar, the viewers need not be afraid of this trope. "It is a baffling, maddening, and ultimately very sweet love triangle."

Faiza Iftikhar's plays always feature headstrong characters, and Gypsy is no different."Most Pakistani dramas are centered around wailing women but Gypsy is different. It's about three strong-willed people struggling to understand the nature of their own yearning."

this sounds good ..love triangle ..humm ..as long as one is not planning and scamming  
FAIZA iftikher said she wanted sami Khan in khelus role but hum tv had issues 
Why is our SAMI so unlucky 

He is stuck with the crapfest geo shows with lower league same circle of geo heroines 

I wud have died seeing him with sanam saeed and mira sethi 

It's been my dream to see him with Alister heroines 

Before at least he has shows with saba and ayeza 

But since last 2 years it's all newcomers and except for rabab he doesn't look good with any other 

God DAMN U HUM TV 
It also has Mawra na we were talking about it that day Hinna !? 
I now like Mora Sethi.. She is good.. 

Btw.. Yeh GYPSY kia hai babua .. ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -RisingAsh-

It also has Mawra na we were talking about it that day Hinna !? 
I now like Mora Sethi.. She is good.. 

Btw.. Yeh GYPSY kia hai babua .. ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†

Mira sethi was fixed from day 1 as the 2nd lead 

The first lead was mawra 

Then sanam saeed replaced her 
Ah Abby's favourite hero lol
seems like Khelu got a really good role didnt expect him to get one tho ðŸ˜† but I was actually waiting for him to come back ðŸ˜³

m fine with Mawra getting replaced by Sanam

Welcome back sanam

Missed u a lot on tv

Like Abby said I really want Sami sanam in one show at least

Can't wait

Mira can't act don't abt male lead

Just for sanam