Aap Kay Liye (ARY) - Faysal Qureshi, Arij Fatyma - Page 27

Posted: 7 years ago
Ohooo washma kitni baar ghar choregi
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Ohooo washma kitni baar ghar choregi

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
What I love about Shaheer-Washma is that despite not being in a "typical" married relationship, they are very much comfortable around each other. A lot of it is because of Washma's free spirited personality. She doesn't care about the conventions at all and that is what's making Shaheer fall for her so hard, so fast. I was hoping the show wouldn't go down the typical misunderstanding path with Arsalan in the picture but meh. Literally, the only truly good thing about the show is Shaheer-Washma's relationship as well as FQ/Arij's chemistry. Baqi sab toh tried and tested formula hai πŸ˜†

I can't wait for Shaheer's confession!

"Main baar baar ye bol sakta hoon - I love you, I love you, I love you!"

And the second rain scene with Washma pinching Shaheer's cheeks and saying in a sing song voice, "I love you~" YAAR YE AAPA KA DRAMA SKIP KARO THODA! I NEED THESE TWO PRECIOUS PEOPLE TO JUST FALL IN LOVE ALREADY!!
I'll be so happy if Nishat apa's husband (Imdad Bhai) marry Dilruba... 
Don't want to see this typical misunderstanding over Arslaan.

I'm so much liking Arji and FQ couple...😳
I the actress playing dilruba the same girl who was in Misaal and Kadurat?
The good thing of this serial is main lead .I just love washma and shaheer scenes .their chemistry is good .I m liking the way their relationship is progressing. Don't want any misunderstanding .
  • Awww the Shaheer Washma bits were so adorable, the indirect concern the nok jhok the attitude πŸ˜† and Shaheer is the cutest thing on Pak TV right now β€οΈ.
  • But But Shaheer's  ex has also re surfaced  along with Arsalan getting a job in Shaheers office in todays epi double siyappa and now Aapa will maaro chauka on mauka
  • The I miss you bit from previous precap never happened πŸ˜• or was it my video ? Someone please do let me knowπŸ˜†
  • The Indirect confession from Shaheer in the precap is just  ❀️
  • Washma's Bhabhi speaks sense, Washma shud discuss with her before her strikes at AapaπŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -RD-

• Awww the Shaheer Washma bits were so adorable, the indirect concern the nok jhok the attitude πŸ˜† and Shaheer is the cutest thing on Pak TV right now β€οΈ.
  • But But Shaheer's  ex has also re surfaced  along with Arsalan getting a job in Shaheers office in todays epi double siyappa and now Aapa will maaro chauka on mauka
  • The I miss you bit from previous precap never happened πŸ˜• or was it my video ? Someone please do let me knowπŸ˜†
  • The Indirect confession from Shaheer in the precap is just  ❀️
  • Washma's Bhabhi speaks sense, Washma shud discuss with her before her strikes at AapaπŸ˜†

So true,Shaheer 😳is the cutest character on TV right now, he is just so lovely, I am in love with his character, love the way they are falling in love, Phone conversation was so β€οΈ I also wonder why they did not show that "I miss you" dialog today, It is possible that it will be in the next episode.. I have a feeling He will call her and say I miss you, and arslaan will call and he will disconnect with disappointment, that Washma does not care for him, and then she will call him again and then the whole Precap convo.. I can not wait for the next episode. After a long time I am in love with the lead jodi, and their love story. I just hope we do not get the usual misunderstanding,  although I get a feeling that Apa is going to create some trouble soon for sure..
Originally posted by fanraya

So true,Shaheer 😳is the cutest character on TV right now, he is just so lovely, I am in love with his character, love the way they are falling in love, Phone conversation was so β€οΈ I also wonder why they did not show that "I miss you" dialog today, It is possible that it will be in the next episode.. I have a feeling He will call her and say I miss you, and arslaan will call and he will disconnect with disappointment, that Washma does not care for him, and then she will call him again and then the whole Precap convo.. I can not wait for the next episode. After a long time I am in love with the lead jodi, and their love story. I just hope we do not get the usual misunderstanding,  although I get a feeling that Apa is going to create some trouble soon for sure..

Forgot to mention I just love Washma and her bhabhi's relation, the way she was pulling her leg was so cute..πŸ€—
What a lovely show. I feel happy watching Washma and Shaheer. They look so real. Arij and Faisal don't look like acting at all. 
I forwarded Nisha's scenes as I usually do. This woman makes me feel bad. she doesn't care for any one but her self. how couldn't Shaheer know this after a long time he spent with her?
I love Shaheer's ex too. I wonder what went wrong between them. she still loves him. but I don't want any one to come between Shaheer and Washma.