Maaneet pdfs-Thread#3 IMP NOTE CHECK PG-99 - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by preetymaaneet

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">yeh tag kisi aur special story k liye maine reserve kar k rakha hai</font>😆

can't get enough ?
Originally posted by sagorika93

can't get enough ?

👏
correct guess wave 😉
Originally posted by preetymaaneet

👏
<font size="5" color="#0000ff">correct guess wave😉</font>

thank u 😆
Unchanged love-
Loved the story
This story shows maaneet unconditional love for each other
It showed true love
Maan's first priority is geet in everything
Maaneet had a son named ansh who was the total replica of geet but as it's said nothing remains same
Same happened with maaneet 
Their life changed in a single moment by the death of their son
But maan stood with geet and supported her by standing by her side

Zehra Fatima
I hate u means i love you

Nice one... i liked the friendship tht is shown between geet and veera... bcz geet endangered her life and future just for the sake of her friends happiness... thts called trie friendship and maan and geet ka relation was totally related to the name of ff... in all story they said i hate u but in actual were falling in love...

Thnx for shairng...

Nawal chaudhary
Edited by ch.nawal - 7 years ago
I hate u means i love u
A grt stry about frndship of geet nd veera how geet took soo much risk to save veera's lyf.. Nd ya how can i forget our maaneet .. How maan helped geet nd dey kept thnkng about each other nd at the end i hate u means i luv u..
Khushbu gupta
Great ff I hate u means i love you
Its just awesome 
I just love the frndship of them 
Geet can do anything for the frndship 
Maan and geet is truly related 2 the ff 
Superbbb 

I hate u means I love u-
Amazing story
In this story true friendship is show
Geet to help her friend veera's life took so much risk without even caring about herself
Maaneet though said they hate each other but were always thinking about each other
They fell for each other inspite of their denial on not too

Zehra Fatima
I Hate U Means I Love U
Fabulous Storyline
Hats off to Geet,s courage and braveness that she showed to save her friend,s love and life of her, she risked her life so many times for her friend,s happiness when her brother Brij was so dangerous, In all struggle whenever she was in trouble Maan was there for her, he was her saviour, Though in every meeting Maan said her I Hate U yet he was attracted to her , she was always in his mind, other side Geet was also confused with his behaviour but she knew it in her heart that Maan is good guy,Get had immence faith in her Babaji that if u r right Babaji will help u and Babaji helped her in form of Maan, Loved the way Maan saved Balveer and Veera, Really shocked with the twist how Maneet became soulmate, confessed their love for each other and started thier new journey, loved it

preetidhawan
A desiring devil by neha5058

A really hot, passionate, erotic and sensual fiction with a beautiful luv story blended for our maaneet .
Maan is such a hot desiring devil...
Who is desired by every other girl including our Geet 😉
And he too never breaks their heart by giving them his best-selling a total Casanova with whom you can see different girl daily...
And now the same desiring devil desire the most beautiful girl Geet who loves him and hates him too... Or better say desires him like no one...
Geet and Maan spent a night together...
After that Maan realized Geet is the one with whom he would like to spend his whole life as he love her...
Alongwith it he realise Geet is the same girl from his childhood whose heart he has broken...
But she forgives him...
Later Geet's father agreed for their relation and the story ends on a happy note 😊