Reliving horrors of BV - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

Leaves thanks for the update.
But I don't see how this is related to her child marriage or her being a child bride.

It has got to do more with Kundan and his perverse thinking process and Nandini being blinded by her infatutation/lust for Krish.

Nandini's life as a child was ruined because of her mother's fight against Akheraj but Anandi even if she had lost her life she did manage to extricate her daughter from the child marriage as well as freed from Akheraj completely before she died.

So Nandini is no child bride and she didn't enter Kundan's home because she was a child bride but she entered a house she shouldn't because of the choices that she made as an adult.She may not have known that it is Kundan's house but that is no excuse.
Why did she not do background check on Krish?She is not uneducated neither is she young and inexperienced.Why did it not occur to her to check out Krish?

If she is being made to relive her past it is because of her own fault.

Just like Gauri ended up reliving her childhood trauma and facing rejection from Singhs all over again because of the choices she made as an adult.

This is purely in response to your post.Because I can't bare to watch the show.
If the writers are thinking that they can keep up the issue of Kacche Umar ke pakke rishte this way then it is just plain bad writing.

No comments about Mahi.The very sight of her puts me off from tuning into the show to see what is happening.Her acting is just pathetic.Don't understand why she was cast in the first place.Or may be  going by what you said about people making fun of not so young bride may be they wanted older actress who looked her age for this role and that's why they cast her๐Ÿ˜›

Actually I found the episode quite gripping and interesting because the actor who is playing Kundan is good. And Mahi is also equally good. she is spirited and vulnerable at the same time. The trick is if you want to enjoy the present drama, you should try to tolerate and love the actors. And after that aweul Sudha and shekhawats these episodes are getting better by the day. And Karuna is also equally good portraying confusion.
thinaga thinaga vemu tiyyanundu sadhanamuna panulu samakuru dharalona. Viswadhaabhiraama, Vinura Vema
Leaves , is this the post episode gyan they voice out in Telegu? If yes, pls translate :) 
Raj TV is showing the episodes of Kashmir trip starting today and that's a treat to watch :) 

However good new cast nay be, as a viewer feel very cheated the way they have mutilated the story and continue the Balika Vadhu tag just to exploit the brand.  It needn't be like original but the story now is so unbelievable... Which educated young woman would marry without knowing about the guys family, past ??

Originally posted by kase

Leaves , is this the post episode gyan they voice out in Telegu? If yes, pls translate :) 
Raj TV is showing the episodes of Kashmir trip starting today and that's a treat to watch :) 

However good new cast nay be, as a viewer feel very cheated the way they have mutilated the story and continue the Balika Vadhu tag just to exploit the brand.  It needn't be like original but the story now is so unbelievable... Which educated young woman would marry without knowing about the guys family, past ??

They say love is blind.

The rough meaning is that if you eat something bitter as neem leaves, it will taste sweet after a while.
A great telugu poet Vemana wrote this and many more.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Actually I found the episode quite gripping and interesting because the actor who is playing Kundan is good. And Mahi is also equally good. she is spirited and vulnerable at the same time. The trick is if you want to enjoy the present drama, you should try to tolerate and love the actors. And after that aweul Sudha and shekhawats these episodes are getting better by the day. And Karuna is also equally good portraying confusion.
thinaga thinaga vemu tiyyanundu sadhanamuna panulu samakuru dharalona. Viswadhaabhiraama, Vinura Vema
In the past there were times I didn't like the actresses playing Anandi but the character overpowered the actress playing Anandi.Now the character Nandini is not that great the actress the character is pathetic.
So you admit that it is vemu ๐Ÿ˜†But are we in anyway obliged to consume this vemu?
I don't understand the need to force my self to enjoy the drama.This is not some thing which is essential to life that one has to force oneself to accept it in order to survive.
This so called season 2 came at the expense of one of the most popular well liked characters in the history of Indian Television.
After watching something which was engrossing even when it was not at it's best why would I want to watch something substandard and doesn't match up to the original in anyway? 
This is so pathetic in terms of writing casting performances and production values.I will not encourage substandard work by giving my time 
Watching some good work with all it's flaws and tolerating sub standard stuff are not one and the same. 
I really don't understand how people who have watched the show for eight years can tolerate the present content.
New viewers may accept it because they have not seen the original Balika Vadhu but others?

Mahi Vij and the new creative team prooved it to me that I am not a blind fan or an addict of the show but made me realise that I watched the show because of the writing cast and performances irrespective of the fact whether the story was to my liking or not.

I don't  understand the need to force my self to like it.
Did we have to force ourselves to like this show when it started all those years ago?So why now? 
That too when the channel kicked out the team that gave us a such a show which we loved so much? 

May be the channel knew that there are some addicts of the show and that's why they are are getting away by doing what they did the show. 
Very interesting discussions going on .
Leavesandwaves , you are one of the important person of this Forum , just like the character Anandi in BV serial . Without you this Forum won't sustain this much long. Do you know many members  love to come to this place to read your posts . ๐Ÿ˜Š
It is my wish to wish you at this place too ,so that many of your friends will wish you on this special day  with warmth and affection . ๐Ÿ˜Š

โญ๏ธHappy Birthday Madam โญ๏ธ

Oh wow. .. Leaves, didn't know it's your birthday today. Happy Birthday Leaves. Wish you lots of best wishes and loving attention from family and friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with Snehamadhuri that, now a days I pop into the forum from time to time only to read your updates. 

I no longer care about the show, but I do like to visit the forum to know people's views and to see if old members are discussing anything that I might add value to. Found your thread today and read all the posts.

Happy birthday once again๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Originally posted by kase

Hi
@ bold.  Sorry, but no point questioning the logics now. I mean, a lot of things were illogical, insensible and socially unacceptable even in Anandi days. But a certain set of audience always justified it to make it look totally  acceptable.

This has obviously encouraged the makers to think that "illogics" are well accepted or can be brushed under "creative liberty"

So, I believe, the audience is to be blamed for accepting deterioration in Lead character's portrayal and her story in the past.  Nandini's portrayal as a lead is as flawed as Anandi's and this pattern won't change.

Should we audience accept the crap, dessert it or voice against it in a hope to see improvement is really  upto us.

I no more have hopes that show will change for better so have opted to shun it.

In case you are watching it, I hope you enjoy. 

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Leaves  happy birthday and have a blessed year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Snehamadhuri  thanks for telling us about her birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leaves I have stopped watching the show and don't care about season 2.
I just come to the forum to see your posts and your views ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hello Leaves ...

โญ๏ธMany Many Happy Returns Of The                            Day โญ๏ธ

Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ˜Š
Leaves ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy birthday!!