Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiona thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I  can understand  that a lot of you would like to see arshi together. I am currently planning another story where arshi will definately be together. Sorry if I may have offended some of you. Just to clear this, I am also a diehard arshi fan, but after watching Rangrasiya, I have read a couple of stories that have included Arshi and Rudra, so this was one story that I wanted to keep slightly different. Im not sure if there is a story out there similar to this, but if this story doesn't end the way some of you may have hoped, Im sure you like my second story better as our beloved arshi will not separate. Once again sorry if the story is not leaning more towards where you would like. But do continue reading and let me know how it is, after all it is the first time I am writing a story. Happy Reading everyone
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the note...i skipped last two parts, thinking that probably Khushi will not choose Arnav...and now your note confirms it...so i will probably skip this story.

Though i love Sanaya, i couldnt watch her with anyone else...so Arnav and Khushi without each other is out of question.

If that is what this is then you should change the title from Arshi ss to RudraShi ss, cause Arshi denotes Arnav Khushi as a couple...when we join their name, we do it only if they are in love and a romantic couple... else its misleading us readers.

Hope you take note.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think this is a perfect story.a different suitor for kushiis a nice change /she has every right to choose her own partner  .arnav should get a taste of his ownmedicine
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Great Story.You have all the right in the World to shape Your Story Anyway you want.

i mean if Arnav Can Get away by Raping Khushi,Having numerous affairs and then getting a Happily ever after in some stories...then Khushi should be able to Ditch him in one story as well..
Downhill thumbnail
lovely updates.. Finally they got engaged... Wonderful and arnav is feeling the pain ...
Huleygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never thought Arnav deserved Khushi so I love your take on the story
Shiona thumbnail
So with the feedback I received about my last posts and after thinking a lot about this, here's the deal. I will continue with my story as I would hope to end it and also add an alternative ending so that way those who would like to see arshi together will and those that like my story as it is can see the ending as I have orignially intended for. So to sum it up you will get to read two ending and two epilogues. How does that sound and thought I would share this idea with you before posting the next chapter. I also know that many of you do not like where my story is going and are against the whole idea, so I thought that this would be the best way to keep everyone happy. This is the best I can do and please keep in mind that I have never written a story before and that this is the very first time I have written something and shared it. As I have said a few times before, I will write something where Arshi is together. I was or, maybe I still am at a point where I want arshi to be together regardless of any situation. Telling me to change my title or post in a different forum is making me feel a little discouraged from writing further. I have seen some really critical comments in the past for other writers and I thought that maybe I will take that risk and post my story here. I also think that some critical feedback is really important as it helps someone to improve, but on a serious note, I know that many can not bear arshi separated even if this is just a story and not real. I thought I would pour some of my feelings before posting the next chapter, which I am not even sure if I should or not. One more thing, you don't have read my story of you don't like where it is going but to satisfy the need for arshi to be together , I am ready to write two endings, one where they are together and one where they are not. Any feedback is welcome. Thank youEdited by Shiona - 7 years ago
Shiona thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

thanks for the note...i skipped last two parts, thinking that probably Khushi will not choose Arnav...and now your note confirms it...so i will probably skip this story.

Though i love Sanaya, i couldnt watch her with anyone else...so Arnav and Khushi without each other is out of question.

If that is what this is then you should change the title from Arshi ss to RudraShi ss, cause Arshi denotes Arnav Khushi as a couple...when we join their name, we do it only if they are in love and a romantic couple... else its misleading us readers.

Hope you take note.

Check out my second note and let me know what you think. Thanks
Shiona thumbnail

Part 11

Arnav had just gotten off the phone after talking to a private detective. Yes Arnav thought that if he was going to find out about Ranveer, then why not hire a private detective who will be able to gather information without anyone possibly knowing what Arnav was up to. He was not going to give up on his love that easily. He would not accept defeat that soon. Last night was the last straw. He had enough of Khushi ignoring him for Ranveer. He knew she loved him. She knew he loved her. But she was also right. He was still engaged to Lavanya. He couldn't figure out how this was going to work. Will Lavanya agree to break up or not. Just then Lavanya came in and saw how miserable Arnav was looking and said...

Lavanya: ASR, are you okay?

Arnav: Umm Lavanya I'm, I'm, I'm

Lavanya: No you are not. I can clearly see this. After thinking a lot about this, I think we should break this engagement. Clearly if we are together, then Khushi will run further away from you and I don't know how you are going to cope. This is for the best I have spoken to Di about.

Arnav: What, you spoke to Di. Why?

Anjali: Because she couldn't see you like this. Last night while passing your room, I heard you crying miserably. So I decided to ask Lavanya if she knew the reason, and by the way she was acting, I could tell that there was more than meets the eye. I just want a straight answer. Do you love Khushiji or not? Be honest.

Arnav: Di... I do but she does not want to pursue anything mainly because I'm engaged. I should have listened to you Di. I didn't think anything through. I listened to my head rather than my heart and look at the mess I have landed in. I can't live without her Di. Watching her becoming engaged to Ranveer last night, I felt like I couldn't breath the moment they exchanged rings.

Lavanya: Di, see what I mean. I don't know how to handle this all. This is why I want to break this engagement so that Arnav will be free and therefore try to win Chamkili's heart before its too late.

Anjali: I can see where you two are coming from, but have you thought about this from Khushi's point of view. What if she doesn't love you and

Arnav: Di she does. We both know we love each other but she is denying the fact that she loves me. She said that she wants to move on and doesn't want to be the reason Lavanya's heart is broken

Anjali: Oh, so this is the problem. Knowing Khushiji, I thought she may think like that, but she looks really happy at the moment. But tell me one thing, why was she wanting to move on and forget that she loves you?

Arnav: Lavanya, I don't know if you want to hear this or not so

Arnav: ASR, you are my friend and regardless of how I may feel, I will support you no matter what, even if it means getting you married t you love

The siblings looked at Lavanya in awe thinking that this is one strong girl who is ready to sacrifice her love so that he can be happy.

Arnav: Di leading up to Diwali, there were many things that kept on bringing us closer to a point that I was denying my feelings and ended up announcing my engagement with Lavanya. Do you remember how fast Khushi left the party and went home?

Anjali and Lavanya both nodded at the memory from Diwali

Arnav: After last night, I realised how Khushi must have felt when I got engaged and on Diwali.

Anjali: Chote you could try, but think about how Khushi may feel in all this. Will it right to break her engagement when I can clearly see that she is starting to settle into her new relationship.

Lavanya: But Di, isn't Khushi in denial. Isn't she moving on very quickly. I mean all of a sudden she decided to get engaged even when ASR confessed how he felt for her.

Anjali: I can see your point, but Khushi told me everything.

Arnav: That her family introduced Ranveer during our engagement as they received a proposal from Ranveer's father and that would like Khushi to marry him. Right?

Anjali: How do you know that? I mean me and Khushiji were in my room talking

Arnav: I overheard you two. After she left your room, I spoke to her and in that process, I spilled the beans about I felt. Actually I have told her every time we have spoken.

Anjali was shocked to the core that her chote was growing up in the matters of the heart. She never thought that she would ever come across a situation where two people close to her heart would be in a turmoil of deciding who they would want to spend the rest of their lives together, but she knew one person had already made up his mind whereas the other was adamant on marrying someone else.

Anjali: I can't believe this, I mean... I don't know what to say

Arnav: You don't have to say anything, I just want your support

Anjali: You do chote, but please think everything through before making any decision.

Arnav: Don't worry Di I won't do anything that will make you upset or make you become ashamed of me.

Lavanya: And don't worry Di, I'm also here so I will make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid that he will regret.

The trio had a group hug and went off to do what they needed to do. But first of all they decided to break it to the family that Lavanya and Arnav are breaking their engagement. This of course shocked the other members of the Raizada family, but after a lot of explaining and persuading, they accepted this decision in defeat. Word soon spread to the Gupta family which kind of shook them to the core, but as they say life goes on. Khushi on the other hand was worried with the fact that Arnav may have broken his engagement to pursue her. She didn't want any problems and wanted to get married without a glitch. She knew that it would not be that easy for her to marry Ranveer now without a fight from Arnav. 

shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Count me in for both kind of endings ..as much i love arshi being together ..lets see how it comes up when arnv had to live without khushi ...