34 [41.46%]
3 [3.66%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:11am | IP Logged
The story here is how a girl like Jassi integrates herself (not succeeds) within an organisation and how she overcomes culture shock.

Where she is at the moment has more to do with the ineptness of the other people around her. Very little of what she has achieved is of her own making.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:19am | IP Logged

That depends completely on personal interpretation.I feel Jassi has achieved a lot on her own.If someone is competent,then those who are not as succesful do look less so.

And in any situation,luck plays a major part.

For me at least,Jassi is very successful because she did achieve what she originally set out to do.And if take into account the number of ppl against her (almost the whole world and Aryan,Mallika,Maddy in particular),it would make us see ,if nothing else,her persevierence in face of trouble and her confidence in her capabilities.

If we also expect her to feel confident abt her personality,I would say that our fault.

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:32am | IP Logged
It will defintely watch JJKN as the directors will show more of Gulmohar now.It was very boring to watch purab's love story.
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I agree completely,Minnie.I love Jassi's character and she is most important to me as far as I am concerned,but I still watch Jassi for it's story and have voted for it.

I find any story that is biased on a single character unless it's the main protagonist simply beyond reasoning!!!!!Angry

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya

Why should a single character doesn't effect the story should have so much effect is way beyond me.

I love JJKN and I will continue to watch it because I do beleive they are actually potraying how a girl like Jassi succeeds in life.

For me its not the character..but the way they convoluted the story. If they had to kill Purab's character without leaving any impact - why did they have him at all? All those episodes of Jassi and Purab were such a drag. They could have just stuck with the Armaan-Jassi plot - that way we could have seen Raj and Pari more often too Wink

Another reason for bringing Purab back could be coz they wanted to give Jassi a big enough reason to get a makeover! Real lame plot though, I must say Dead
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

That's true.However,not everyone who comes into our life,becomes important for a few days remains important for ever.

Hopefully we will be able to see more of Gulmohar.

Go to top