Poll

Do you still watch Jassi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ok finally.. hopefully got it right this time..

Just want to check the mood right now ... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
nice poll lakshmi!!!! I think you already know my answer...😉
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Mine too! well I hope but PURAB IS MY CHOICE!😆
loveneha_r thumbnail
obviously purab will win this as there are mostly purab fans in this forum
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no, not really, was watching it..because of Purab ,and honestly, i loved watching Jassi and Purab together, there really had good chemistry, and i liked the story line, where i felt that Purab truly loved her for her inner beauty, and her passion for her attitude in life.....
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hope T & D sees this poll and get purab back...😉

loveneha...that is not true. I think their is lot of Armaan fans here. I can count 10...where as u see only one vote their...

eshasrk thumbnail

My answer is definitely PURAB

Esha

ides thumbnail
nice poll laks.......😉

I started watching Jassi because I felt the story was different.......infact if anyone remembers from my earliest posts, I wasnt even a Purab fan.....the reason I rooted for Purab ws because P&J relationship was a logical conclusion to what was going on......ie Armaan manipulating her, Purab supporting her etc.......and his presence was validatedby the story....now the story is lost probably burnt in the warehouse fire......so I dont know how long it'll be able to hold my interest.......as it is I'm losing it at an alarming pace......
KK_lassi thumbnail

Very nice poll Laks! I first saw JJKN for Jassi, then for the Chemistry of A & J, then for Purab.now i quit this show for the ruined storyline along with Purab quitting.

pj04 thumbnail
 i love watching purab....he adds an ooomph to the show. though i felt sorry for jassi in nov 22 episode...i think this was long overdue...she needed a dose of reality ...eversince purab entered her life , this is probably first time that she has spared any thought to him or her behaviour towards him which by the was abhorable(considering the relation they were headed towards). in his own way i guess purab has set her free or let her go.he even ended up taking complete blame for the breakup by writing that rather abrupt letter. though how anyone who knows him is going to believe that letter....is beyond my intelligence. now either she accepts that as her fate  or fights back to win purab.....that is yet to be seen. i would love to see him back on the show but only if he gets the respect and dignity and love he deserves....no more chauffergiri for him. Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago