FIRST Read This:Recommended

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH guys

What is happening around the forum? Do you guys not know the rules? You have been warned before as well not to post same topics (Iqbal leaving) again, but some of you are not bothered to listen.

Why Iqbal took this decision is NONE of our business, it's his personal life and like all of us he has a right as well to live his life the way he prefers to.

Please stop pointing fingers at who might be the reason why he is leaving KAA, it's his personal life, taking up a show or leaving a show is his choice. I agree that audience too has a right but please try and understand, all this fuss, posts, spamming won't make him change his mind, would it?

Please respect others decisions or if you can't then kindly don't put them on the forum in separate posts but under This topic.

Some questions that you might want to know the answers off:

1. Why might my topic be closed in KAA forum?

Because either you have used foul language, or you have spammed, or you have violated any other rule.

2. Why might my warning level be raised?

Because of you not listening to what has been said. Warning levels are always raised after sending the member a warning PM but in some cases, warning PMs are not sent because of the severeness of your post or extremeness of your behaviour.

3. How am i supposed to know what's right and what's wrong? And how am I breaking the rules?

Well, for this, please read Code of Conduct  of India-Forums and This. We recommend you get yourself familiarize with these for your, our and the forum's betterment.

4. Who is dinky21? If she is Sneha (Iqbal's girlfriend) then how do you know that it's her, it could be someone else pretending to be her. Do you have any proofs?

dinky21 is Sneha as Iqbal himself confirmed it in his interview last year in August.

Also, please keep in mind that development team never says or tells you that this is for sure right or this is this celebrity or that celebrity or this member is related to this celebrity, we always confirm it first with the celebrity themselves and then say that s/he is this or related to this.

5. Why are we, the members not allowed to post in separate topics in relation to Iqbal's decision of leaving KAA?

Simply because if the members are allowed then the whole KAA forum will be filled with such topics and there won't be any space for other discussion topics. You have been provided with a separate topic to discuss this so please use that topic ONLY.

6. Why might the article or news i posted bo locked or trashed?

An article without mentioning the source will be closed or locked (depending on the material of the post). If you have a news to share, give a valid source please otherwise the topic/post will be locked/trashed

7. Anymore questions or lost???

Please PM either of these:

Viewbies: Simply_Smarty , Virgo_Stars , anu_thegr8

Moderator: scorpion134

I'm closing this topic so if you have anything to ask please use the PM service or post in the topic mentioned above in this post.

Regards,

Karam Apnaa Apnaa Development Team

QUICK REMINDER: NO ATTACKING, as Iqbal might be replaced (well that's what the articles have shown so far) and we all know Ekta will not end KAA, so Shiv's role might be replaced.

I request you guys to keep in mind that don't divulge yourself in heated arguements or anyother arguement which you know will only make the situations worse.

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

This post is here just to bring this topic on top