Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting concept dear 
Awesome start 
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Oh.
This story belongs to u...
I read it way back..but never heard about it again ..
I tried searching about it but wouldn't find it...
M glad u continued it...
It was such a superb part..
Raman is mysterious..Nd for Ishita..she couldn't just get away...
Continue asap
Superb..
I hv read this before..i m glad u r continuing it.
Its hard to decode this RKB..
She called shagun to india...
Rkb in tension..
Waiting for next
Oye...
Yh restarted woo hoo .
Gayu shot 1 se meri revision Ho gyi... Now update shot 2 ;)
Ooh interesting 
Loved it
I am loving Raman here... so genuine and nice
Waiting to see what happens next
Continue soon 
Gaya I am so sorry that you are not well. I pray that you get well soon and may you be blessed with good health always.
 Shot 1
An awesome update"!!!!
A totally different kind of story - as in their backgrounds and family totally different!!!
Ishita having Subbu's baby - aaarrrggghhh!!!
Never mind at least she is married to Raman!!!
Silly woman, fancy calling Shagun to India - now there will be all sorts of villainy!!!!!

Looking forward to the next update soon please!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Unres
Gaayu 🤗 I jst loved d stry yaar
Puttar is attracted to ishita his reason for marrying ishita is not only appa's word but also her ishita and he was soo J wen she was mumbling subbu's name in sleep but he is helpless and is also feeling dat he doesn't have a ryt to be upset and den wen he listened to her mumbling dat she hates because she is J dat her appa loves Raman more puttar didn't get angry but was admiring her yaar I jst loved it
And mrng ishita toh tantrums throw kar rahiti but den also he didn't get angry and did wat she wants and den asked her y she was angry and den ishita vent out her frustation but yaar their relation is sooo cute
And den they have grown comfortable with each other and both strted having feelings for each other and ishita's talk with vandu Raman felt so bad and hurt wen he heard dat ishita taught him as a gold digger and she is insecured dat he might leave her with her money bechara puttar and den ishitaMs outburst and her feelings came out puttar too melt down and den strted their happy family
Raman wants to leave everything dark Beijing only for baby and ishita how sweet he doesn't want anything else in his life other than his two angels and den meera being Mihika dat was really awesome yaar atlast ishita got back her sister and now she has some family for her other than Raman and d day came wen Raman went to US to close his black world and ishita got to know any everything and she lashed out at him
Ishita's pain and d feeling of betrayal and hatred and Raman POV and his feelings I felt so bad for Raman yaar he was doing wrong but both Ishra always craved for love which they didn't get in their child hood and Raman took a diff way to vent out his frustation wer ishita was sulking abt her life and doesn't wat to go dat wrong way
Ishita realized how badly Raman was hurt and she didn't even have a look at Ruhi as she wants to share all these things and moments with Raman and her cute complaints to Mihika she is really a cutie pie yaar and den Raman came a laid beside her and poured his heart out before she lashed at him for not coming again to manofy her
And wen Mihika brought Ruhi Raman was soo happy and on cloud 9 and ishita lived her moments of having Ruhi with Raman and felt contended and Raman wants 5 kids hahaha and was saying ishita dat if she can't den they will adopt 2-3 kids hahah he is sooo cute yaar such a cute couple they both are jst loved d whole stry yaar jst for ishita and Ruhi he left everything and wants to live happily with his family Edited by Sri1091 - 7 years ago
Edited...
Okay I'll be honest, I took 40 minutes to read this one,I'd to take a juice break between... How did you even write it ally...my mom was giving me weird looks,coz I was soo into the phone you noe🤣...
This update was just so fabulous... I'm love with it...
When you told that you'd complete this one in a single update...I thought we might not get a proper insight on f their feelings...but boy I was wrong,this was simply amazing...
Both have suffered a lot in past and the person who's responsible is appa...not completely tho but still he's the main culprit...

Ishita..
She was jealous of shagz,the moment she realized that he doesn't love shagz she was happy😆...she started liking him,confessed the same n defended him,when vandu asked her not to trust him completely...
She got back her mikuuu😳...I love that part...
The reunion of sisters😳...even Raman n mihir where happy...

Raman...
Puttar😭...my heart goes out to him... He got everything except love...but all he wanted was love...he thought his Dada will give him that but unfortunately all he got was Dada's money...that's when he started doing drugs n stuff...but things changed when he met ishita❤️...he got what he always wanted loved...every time he says our baby, I go insane😆...this man☺️
He was jealous of subbu🤣...on the very first day of marriage... He even left his shitty business just for her😳..

IshRa...
I loved the confrontation... Fabulous!!
Both were right,and when Raman confessed about his his past,I was😭...
He was to tell her about his past earlier but didn't coz he was scared of loosing her n was worried for her health as well...
But she misunderstood when she got to know about it...that he's cheating her...
Ruhi❤️..she wanted him to carry ruhi first😳...so cute man...he did n he confessed that she exactly looks Luke her mom...
She wanted him to cajole her n convince him😆...
He wants five babies🤣...why not 11 man😆...he has anyone quit his business, koi toh kaam hona chahiye na😛🤣...
Once again gaya, tussi great ho🤗
P.S.I've no idea what,I've blabbered above... I wanted to give you a long comment, coz you gave a really long update...so I've written a lot of crap so pleaseee Maine maaf karde😆
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
superb...👏👏👏
Edited by himapriya - 7 years ago