Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

Oh is it ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

On second thoughts baby RK could have used Park Avenue Deo or Set Wet Deo and smelling its fragrance Madz would have got anyways attracted ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Uff RK what was the need to flirt and make her blush and take such a long route when a Deo could have come to your rescue ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Fogg is on!!!!🤣
No yaar... My madhu will not fall for deo smell... She wants someone so hot & handsome like Rk...😉
But yeah... Rk will surely take ur advice to impress her more... I will surely get him park avenue deo...😳
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

Fogg is on!!!!🤣
No yaar... My madhu will not fall for deo smell... She wants someone so hot & handsome like Rk...😉
But yeah... Rk will surely take ur advice to impress her more... I will surely get him park avenue deo...😳

Sure ðŸ˜†  infact tell your innocent Madz to wear those fire resistance clothes since RK is too hot and fiery ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and I don't want your poor heroine to suffer burn injuries bcz of his handsome, hot, fiery, tandoori RK ðŸ¤£
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol ma toa title dekha kar confuse ho gayi ki ya kaun sa story hai jisa maina comment kia aur aap ki note dekha kar ehsaas hua ki ya wo story hai bas name change hua.. Waisa nice name.. And waiting for your "love by heart not by eyes" kya hai na ham koi chance nahi chodta new story read karna ka 😳
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Sprayed the Deo called "Comment" on page 4 . You can smell it whenever you want ... 
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lolz... I think u should write another story with that title which is more intense.. Where they get connected to each other strongly with heart and soul ...
madhurish thumbnail

My Emojis arent working so I guess this is gonna be my first comment on story without any Emoji ... 
I dont know whether to feel happy that u couldn't do ur laughing or feel sad that u couldn't do your rolfing... I miss ur rolfing emoji..😭

Well coming to the story more than RK's story I felt it as your POV about exams thought and law thing ... 
Haha... Even i felt so... I have shown rk a doc, cook, engineer, superstar, architect, etc etc... So i thought why not show him a law student? Like me or like us...😉

Poor RK - studied so hard early morning and couldn't give the exam bcz of some granny and her crystal and diamond and etc etc ... Ohk so that oldie is Madz granny ... 
Babe ... Like Rk even i m studying till 5 or 6 in the morning... I just want this exams to get over... I m tired... But i have 3 more to go... Next saturday i will get freedom...😆

I just want to strangle you right now Sudha - seriously Dipu ... You can't insult my classy vamp's name by calling her Dipu.. Dippy or Dips was much better infact lets keep it to original - Dips , the evergreen classy pet name ... 
Babe! Chill re! Dont kill me... Did u noticed properly?? My Rk called her dips only... That ullu sullu only called our classy vamp dipu... But our Rk called her with her sexy name dips!!! 
I dont like dippy puppy... I will stick with dips always...😉😆

Ohk so this oldie wants to extract money from RK for a 10k costing dog ... LMAO so RK will sue her and use all the loopholes to get her sued ... Hmmm this is not what RK wants to do but this is what Sudha wants to do LOL ... 
God! U know what Ishu? I wrote that dog died in nervous shock nah?? I got that idea when i was studying Torts... Lol! I want to write more abt "contributory negligence ... Last opportunity rule & all" here... But then i didnt want to use more of our legal terms... Lol!😆

Gosh this Madz is such a blushing queen re ... I wonder if on their marriage night she will do that thing or just keep on blushing ???
What thing re?? What they do on marriage night??? Tell me clearly... I m also like madhu... Only know to blush... Nothing else...😳

Well RK you better teach her to shed atleast some of her blushing plum red face ... A light hearted romantic start and totally enjoyed reading it ... 
Thanks darling... Glad u enjoyed reading this update...loved ur comment... Sometimes i really feel low & thought not to write stories here bcos no proper appreciations we writers get... Our efforts r really going waste... Bcos many r reading & not even leaving few lines... Too bad! But then few people like u are really encouraging me to write... Thank u... *kisses & hugs*

P.s - Ishu... I dont know why i get ideas only while I study for my exam... Even "baby mommy" story idea i got when i was studying "adoption & maintenance act" in family law... After completing that exam i came home & wrote that story... Then this story idea while reading "torts"... Lol! Rishbala are haunting me...😆

Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: doll.12

Lolz... I think u should write another story with that title which is more intense.. Where they get connected to each other strongly with heart and soul ...

Will surely write dear...
Even i felt that title was so strong & not fitting for this silly funny story...😆
RISHBALASS thumbnail
Superb Start.
Eagerly waiting for next upadate...
Pani.Puri thumbnail

OH MY MY ðŸ˜²  The great Sudha actually commented on my comment . Aww baby I love you ðŸ¤—
madhurish thumbnail

OH MY MY ðŸ˜²  The great Sudha actually commented on my comment . Aww baby I love you ðŸ¤—

LOL! I M NO GREAT RE... I M UR SIMPLE FRND... I REALLY WANNA COMMENT TO ALL COMMENTS... BUT U KNOW HOW HECTIC MY DAYS ARE... AS U R FACING SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE... SO I COULDN'T COMMENT... BUT JUST WRITE & POST... 
I REALLY LOVE FEW COMMENTS SO MUCH... & WANTED TO REPLY THEM... BUT THEN IF I LEAVE OTHER COMMENTS UNREPLIED THEN THEY WILL FEEL SO BAD... SO IN TOTAL I M NOT REPLYING LATELY... MAY AFTER MY EXAMS... WHEN I M FREE IN OFFICE I WILL TRY TO REPLY... 
BUT I REPLIED U IMMEDIATELY AS I COULDN'T RESIST MYSELF... I LOVED IT SO MUCH & ALSO WANTED TO SHARE FEW THINGS WITH U... AS U KNOW ME CLOSELY...

LOVE U BABY!