Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

would like tp clarify something..please

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

i would like to tell everyone here, that most importantly..i was very eagera nd excited to meet Purab at the show, and when i did it was very overwhelming for me....so i went on and on abotu telling him how nice he is in the Show LLKN...i also told him i would not ask him any questins regardin the show, as it is s confidential...when i said hei s fighting for us..i did not mean that with context, as with anybody..i was refering to the fact that he knows how much everyone likes his character in the show, and he wanted to cherish this feeling....i hope you guys understand that, and please don't misunderstand anythig....for all the non-purab fans..please don't take wrong meaning from my post, as i was just to excited to be talking to him....

one more thing guys, please understand that what i meant that there are things going on. "was my assumption," as i told him the show lately does not fit in well with what there were showing earlier, and he just smiled at me,and i understood, he would not talk about the show... he is not in liberty to talk about his professional stuff with me, infact, i should not even try to do that, as it is not place to do that...please guys, try and realize that i was toooooooo excited to actually meet him.

i'm sorry to have offened anyone, please guys, take it easy..and not be judgemental!!!!

take care..luvs, deepika.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

hi Deepika,

We perfectly understand what you feel.. It is tough to look for grammer when you want to share something you are excited about to other.. thanks again for sharing this info..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 22 November 2004 at 4:46pm
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
thanks Lakshmi...thanks for understaning me...sometimes the words you phrase, do not mean litrealy,  its just the excitment...i so glad you understand.....
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Don't worry Deepika. We understand what you mean.

Any Purab fan would excited to meet him and share the experience with others.

Esha

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Deeps....not to worry we understand......and personally I am touched that u decided to share ur excitement and happiness with us.......ThnxBig smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Sorry Deepika if our posts hurt you.We are very very sorry and here I'm speaking for all Armaan fans.It was just in the light of the previous discussion that the thoughts were posted and not really in response to what you said.

I personally apologise for my post.I'm very happy that you got to meet your hero and then decided to share the info with us.We all understand and I'm sure nothing negative shall be said about it any more. 

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

thanks Minnie, its very thoughtful of you to say this to me...i feel we all  have our favs, and its a special feeling to each one,so lets cherish it!!!!!!

thanks again, for you kind words...

luvs, deepika

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

hey deepika

that was sweet of u to share ur feelings with us and i am sure lot of us understood what it means. It does not matter if the person is armaan or purab fan...we all come to one point clear, that we all have emotions and we respect that. We will love to share the pictures too.

Thanks once again for representing us in front of sameer soni. Good job!ClapClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top