Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: varshathakkar

mast continueπŸ˜ƒ plz 

Thank you πŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anandraji

nice part "where is my blouse" ye parts hue bahut hi has I aayi ...write more stories plsss

Haha thanks πŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

thank u thank u thank u sooo much yaar for updating. I just love ur writing. and yes...I won't ask u again to continue this one. u have started another story so now I will concentrate on that. but for this one I am very grateful to u. once again thanks a lot. god bless you.

such a sweet n cute n romantic update. pihu kyu aa gayi bich me yaar. ha ha ha just kidding. superb update.

Hahaha I am glad you love my writing, you guys boost my stamina to write more. And thank you so much for liking it. Keep reading and commenting. πŸ˜Š
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram is being romantic with Priya but naughty too. Pihu has almost have been caught them romancing of the lady love of Mr kapoor didn't hurry up. 
And as i didn't said you earlier to continue now i am saying do continue dear  πŸ˜‰
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe...sooo cute os... yaar really awesome... a small piece of sweet...thts what i can say about this os.. <3 loved it thoroughly... rayas nok jhok and pihus innocence!! deadly combination... and works every time ;) write more... :-)
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Ram is being romantic with Priya but naughty too. Pihu has almost have been caught them romancing of the lady love of Mr kapoor didn't hurry up. 

And as i didn't said you earlier to continue now i am saying do continue dear  πŸ˜‰

Hahaha well after seeing the comments I think I should continue...But not NOW πŸ˜†
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

hehehe...sooo cute os... yaar really awesome... a small piece of sweet...thts what i can say about this os.. <3 loved it thoroughly... rayas nok jhok and pihus innocence!! deadly combination... and works every time ;) write more... :-)

Thank you so much. 

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...
contd soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1
awww this was cute little one don't know her perents secrete tone if talk so cute. .. I really enjoyed the way Pihu antics come now in her life she will never ask him to take her to his office lol... but I really enjoyed it a lot... it was too good n Priya was mind blowing now will love to read more... so moving for next...
Edited by leena04 - 7 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I searched for other part but didnt get but will love to see the continue if u can... would love to see Priya react when Pap beti duo will be at home... n some romance disturbing by Pihu...
Edited by leena04 - 7 years ago