Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sgc68

No Radha walked out on him.

He left her during her delicate pregnancy due to a thought of his father-in-law. -_- He didn't even try to stop her.
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No Radha walked out on him.  And believe me the gentlest of men become very protective of their children especially when they are in fear.

Yagyaseni thumbnail
But that doesn't mean I am going to not be angry at him. He is gentle but he is too impulsive. Stupid guy.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

So let me kill him off

NO! LD can woo her again and all of us too. What would have happened if Arjun gave up fighting in Mahabharat? The same would happen if LD dies.
sgc68 thumbnail

Chapter 10

LD wakes up.  The lightning and thunder had stopped but it was still raining heavily.    Varun stirs awake.  "Papa?  You came."  "Yes Beta, I came."  "I missed you."  "I missed you too.  Do you want your milk?"  "Yes please."  "Come.  We will make coffee for Mummy also." There was no power.  LD checks his phone and there is no signal.

Varun drinks his milk at the kitchen table.  "Papa, did you see my presentation yesterday?"  "Yes I did, Beta, from the front row."  "Papa will you stay with us now?"  "I am staying next door.  This house is small, so I am using the next house."  "Please stay here.  Use my bed.  I'll sleep on the couch."  "Beta, you need to sleep properly and we need to talk to Mummy." "Mummy won't mind.  She cries every night.  She thinks I don't know but I have seen her.   Don't you love us anymore?"  "More than my life.  But Beta, right now, I need you to keep an eye on your sister and brothers.  I have to go out and see how safe we are."  "Will you come back?"  "I will.  Promise."

LD goes out and does a quick survey of the situation.  The power lines are cut so even generators turning on was not going to help.  Since they had both come home late, their cars had been parked close to the house.  While they hadn't been damaged, the trees that had fallen had blocked the access road and so the vehicles could not be taken out.  They were virtually cut off until signals were restored.  A couple of huge trees were leaning and groaning precariously and the rain - it was a steadfast downpour.  Somebody up there had forgotten to turn the tap off.

He goes back to the house.  Varun is seated on the window seat looking out to see if Papa was coming back. LD enters the hall.  Radha is still asleep.  She must be exhausted.  And she was positioned quite awkwardly on the couch.  She was going to get a kink in her neck.  Radha was going to hate him for this but he needed to do what he needed to do.  "Varun, I am taking Mummy back to her room.  Bring the pillows please."  "Okay Papa." 

LD lifts Radha up and carries her to the other bedroom.  After Varun places the pillows, he sets Radha on the bed and draws the duvet over her.  She weighed almost nothing.  She had lost a lot of weight!

He gently brushes the hair from her face and could he...?  What would she do?  Maximum, slap him?  He has been slapped by her before, on their wedding day.  He was going to risk it.  He drops a soft kiss on her lips.   Radha tosses.  LD straightens up and leaves the room.

In the hall Charu is wide awake and the twins are stirring.  "Charu, Papa has come and he is going to stay with us."  Charu is hesitant.  The man seems familiar but...  LD's heart breaks.  His daughter did not know him.  Then Charu breaks into a big smile.  "Papa!" and holds out her hands.  LD kneels down and hugs her and kisses her. "Papa, I'm hungry."

LD lifts her up and takes her to their room.  "Brush quickly and then Papa will give you some milk."  The twins wake up and look around them.  They are cool customers.  Nothing hassles them as long as they are together.  They see LD and beam.  "Uncle!  Play ball?"  "Not today babies.  It's raining outside."  "Viv, Sid this is not Uncle'.  This is our Papa."  "Papa?"  "Yes.  Like all the other kids have Papas.  This is our Papa." "Papa, play ball?" asks Viv hopefully.

LD's heart twists.  The first time Viv is asking him as Papa' and not as Uncle'.  "Baby it is not safe to go out.  But we will brush and have breakfast first.  Then Papa will clear the furniture and we can play ball inside."  A few minutes later, the scene in the kitchen is picture perfect.  The kids are seated around the table eating bread and jam sandwiches.  "What is going on here?"  "Mummy, see Papa has come and he has made breakfast."  "And Papa and us going to play ball."  "Papa and we are going to play ball," corrects Radha automatically. 

"Papa carried you to your room and put you to bed.  And he kissed you goodnight so that you would sleep well."  "Oh no," groans LD.  Sweet, exuberant Varun.  Now he's had it!

Yagyaseni thumbnail
LD is the next carrying machine. He is carrying every one, ha ha! Too bad, LD. What if she kicks you out of the home this time? Or she hits with her famous golden shoes? I cannot stop laughing with the possibilities. But how did the twins accept the truth so fast? And Charu? She recognized him?
sgc68 thumbnail
Charu was a bit tricky and finally I decided to let her recognize her father. Children tend to recognise their parents and LD was a hands on parent.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor LD,he will suffer for carrying his Wife 🀣 what A Luck ! πŸ˜”
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u ,i've seen my father though my parents r protective .. But i guess protection shield is made by parents so both need to be with them 😊 and ur writing Is just a reflection of all this though its About LeeRa's story u r nicely portraying LeeRa as Parents too πŸ‘Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
sgc68 thumbnail
Human relationship is very complex and it can never be black and white.   The stronger the person is, the greater the capacity to forgive.  Anyone who gets forgiveness doesn't deserve it.  And in love, it is more about the desire to move on than about who is right that keeps the relationship going.  LD is rash, hot headed and a fool at times but one thing that remains unshaken for him is his love for Radha.
And Radha and LD were good parents.  Whatever problems they had between them, they will not allow it to affect the children.  The children are paramount to them and both of them will want to make them feel secure.  So Radha who would have preferred that LD had never come back into their lives will not, now that he is here, interfere in his care and love for the children.  He is still  the father of her children and she will give him that place.