Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys. i wasn't believing the blind... I was just irritated with the constant negative articles abt their relationship one after another.. that was my concern .. i'm still confident about DeepVeer and not buying the blinds at all.. 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Hola guys, I am back home after a long and tiring trip...phew.

Why is DP still so silent on her future project, tired of waiting for the announcement

During the vogue meet, she said 2017 is going to be an awesome year and its starting with XXX release.. she herself not talking abt 2016.. anyways half the year is over.. so mostly no movies this year..  i'm tired of waiting too.. atleast announce the movies for 2017.. or atleast let us fans know that she has signed something in BW..
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hermione82

@Zara any idea about Padmavati? Seen soo many tweets about DP doing it in twitter..even in her fan club posted something on that line..Meanwhile Sobha confirmed that this handle is in touch with them.."Biggest Cast" ??? what can we expect..Keep us posted pls..I just want to hear about DPs next film !!

Follow
BhansaliProductionFC@bhansaliprod_fc

#Padmavati songs & music will have Rajasthani flavour & words #Padmavati releasing on 15 December 2017 Biggest film Biggest cast

at the moment there is no confirmation bout the cast, slb has started pre production and is working on the music, the names being rumoured at the moment to play padmavati and khilji r deepika and ranveer, but we hav to wait for a confirmation 

Edited by zara321 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope DeepVeer doesn't become an overkill in SLB period dramas. If they want to work together, they should sign something different.  Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I used to get too uncomfy with their over exposure but now Im seriously missing them. :(
zara321 thumbnail
so guys news is that ranveer and the team of befikre r on thier last week of filming in Paris, they will most likley finish by next thursday or friday, and news is that ranveer will attend IIFA next saturday! :)  Edited by zara321 - 7 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
ranveer with a fan yesterday.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zara321

ranveer with a fan yesterday.

Wow...looking really good😳
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this look is killer !!!
@Shar - welcome back..YOU2 mentioned long back that DPs new movie is going to be announced during IIFA..Lets see if thats true
zara321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Wow...looking really good😳

yep he looks so handsome! the short hair and stubble is perfect! ðŸ˜³