Posted: 7 years ago
Results of cbse boards both XII and X were declared recently. Several rounds of congratulations have been done away with. After the initial euphoria starts the mad rush and anxiety for college admissions. That needs to be done with future career in mind. That got me thinking though a bit late in the day - what would be considered a dream job?

One that pays loads of money or one that brings laurels? ðŸ¤”  should it be that helps us to relax or should it be that keeps us engaged all the time? ðŸ¤“
Should it be that helps us grow or should it be that gets us to travel all over 

Please share your views of the dream job that you would love to have. ðŸ˜›

If that job makes you happy and pays you enough to make a trip to cover half the europe and can buy a new mustang or a corvette..and a beautiful girl wants to be with you madly in love, that would be a dream job   I guess you would have play cricket for the IPL..or football for some european club or something like that... . ðŸ˜†
A decent job is what you like getting up everyday.. and don't feel forced to go to work 
Any job is a dream job if it gets u good money,success and most importantly,job satisfaction.
A good job is when you enjoyed yourself in what position you are...
Job that has considerably good salary, appreciation and encouragement for the work I do with a day of rest at least in a week ..
where my colleagues are a team in true sense .. is a dream job for me.😊
Originally posted by qwertyesque

If that job makes you happy and pays you enough to make a trip to cover half the europe and can buy a new mustang or a corvette..and a beautiful girl wants to be with you madly in love, that would be a dream job   I guess you would have play cricket for the IPL..or football for some european club or something like that... . ðŸ˜†
A decent job is what you like getting up everyday.. and don't feel forced to go to work 

😆 What if the travelling is part of the job and you dont need to pay for it 
Originally posted by .Subha.

Any job is a dream job if it gets u good money,success and most importantly,job satisfaction.
sounds satisfying. ðŸ˜Š
[QUOTE=dazzles]A good job is when you enjoyed yourself in what position you are...[/QUOTE
but positions can change..🤔
Originally posted by Xiaomi

Job that has considerably good salary, appreciation and encouragement for the work I do with a day of rest at least in a week ..
where my colleagues are a team in true sense .. is a dream job for me.😊

sounds good ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by zorrro

😆 What if the travelling is part of the job and you dont need to pay for it 

i have seen several take up jobs of flight attendants just for that reason!!! What!!! really!!?  yes become a tour operator... ðŸ˜†