Posted: 7 years ago
May 30 2016 : Mirror (Mumbai)
Tailpiece
IT'S not the kind of love story we would sneer at, so this is not a jibe. But when these two female actors arrived together and posed together at the preview of a recently released film, their camaraderie seemed to run deeper. The actors, who have also starred together in a highly acclaimed film earlier on, are very much in love. While one is rather open in her affection for the other, the latter remains guarded. Perhaps it is because she was formerly married. But like we always maintain, sexuality is but a spectrum.
Recently released movies are waiting &phobia can't be apte. Sounds kalki but which other actress.
It could be Kalki and Sayani Gupta. They both worked in Magarita With a Straw which was critically acclaimed. Sayani did come for Waiting's preview.
I feel they are just extrapolating Margarita with a Straw's story to real life for gossip's sake.
Sayani attended the Waiting screening

shyoni @sayanigupta  

Nuanced, simple, heart breaking #Waiting Experience the Jugalbandi of 2 ace actors @kalkikanmani @NaseerudinShah This film'll stay with me'

10 retweets22 likes

More
shyoni @sayanigupta  

#throwback to this life changing experience #margaritawithastraw thank you @kalkikanmani #ShonaliBose #actorslife

shyoni @sayanigupta  

shyoni Retweeted Kalki Koechlin

What an edgy, gripping, intriguing world with two of my favourite people @kalkikanmani Naseer @AtikaChohan #anumenon

Kalki Koechlin @kalkikanmani
That's it. The wait is over...well almost! Hope you all enjoy the trailer. #WaitingTrailer http://youtu.be/fhnbNJacdAQ 

Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
Last week there was a blind about jim and kalki now this blind.
Originally posted by gulabi22

Last week there was a blind about jim and kalki now this blind.

Not to forget the older rumours of Kalki and Gulshan Devaiah and the more recent ones about Farhan...Kalki is a player😆
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Not to forget the older rumours of Kalki and Gulshan Devaiah and the more recent ones about Farhan...Kalki is a player😆

😆 but lately I don't believe any blind any gossip they are putting.i take it read it and that's it.
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I ship gullu n kalki😛
OMG! First I thought it was Aishwarya and Richa Chadha. ðŸ˜³