Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
its a surprise that ppl r shipping pratap Shivani crazily even b4 they paired up on sns.how did they get an idea of Himani with Pratap?plz post their edits here also to see how they look 2gether.

Originally posted by: snsfandom

Please please do it with Shivani Surve or Himani Sharma. I don't know if you guys know about this or not, but there is a huge protest on social media sites called wewantshivanisurve for Molu and they even selected the jodi name PraVani for Pratap and Shivani... people are making edits and manips of Pratap and Shivani and I saw Instagram accounts created especially for the protest. They even wrote on their arms "PraVani" .. and contacted the writers of sns on social media.. I've seen their protest until now because I'm a supporter too of that . I think they look super cute and perfect together but it's a shame that Shivani has bagged the new show JNDSD or else writers would have brought her in... but who knows her new show might go off air if it keeps getting low ratings so there is still some hope left.. we should make a pravani appreciation thread with all of the manips and edits and can even make gifs... I am new to the forum but I did a lot of research of how to use india forums before coming here so I know some stuff but not that much about threads. If not a thread, then we can add manips or gifs in the comments to your fanfic or even you can add some if you can ... ðŸ˜³ lol I know it's probably to much to ask just I am a huge shipper of them. And if not Shivani, then please do Himani Sharma, I think Himani Sharma would suit Pratap really cutely too and there could be a fanfic with gifs and manips for them too. ðŸ˜³ So my vote is Shivani Surve or Himani Sharma for Molu please ðŸ˜Š

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
snsfandom thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

its a surprise that ppl r shipping pratap Shivani crazily even b4 they paired up on sns.how did they get an idea of Himani with Pratap?plz post their edits here also to see how they look 2gether.

Yes I will post the edits for sure but how do you post pictures on here? ðŸ¤“

QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is Shivani the girl playing Vividha ?? That girl is so pretty . She was also in Anamika if I am right...
snsfandom thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

Is Shivani the girl playing Vividha ?? That girl is so pretty . She was also in Anamika if I am right...

Yes she is the girl playing Vividha and also played Chhavi in Anamika. She's an amazing actress and she's gorgeous, she suits Pratap very well... I hope she'll be paired with him somehow if and when her show goes off air... but until then we can make fanfics, gifs, and all.   ðŸ˜³
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is far better than that Monica . That Monica is an eyesore to watch , have you seen her accent ? Damn annoying ! I wish makers would kill her character . I have seen Shivani , she is damn pretty . She would suit Pratap too , but the makers decided to cast an awful newcomer opposite Pratap 
snsfandom thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

She is far better than that Monica . That Monica is an eyesore to watch , have you seen her accent ? Damn annoying ! I wish makers would kill her character . I have seen Shivani , she is damn pretty . She would suit Pratap too , but the makers decided to cast an awful newcomer opposite Pratap

Yes, she is way better than Monica. She can't act to save her life, no offense, she is really not a good actress.    And she's not even pretty, so it's basically awful. Same goes for Naiyya... I hate both of them. I hope a thread or fanfic for PraVani will be made on here 😳Edited by snsfandom - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Nayya is very beautiful n can act also.But the problem is that her character is fake just like her grand mother Gaura.She is another version of Monica is character.But the actress is good.

u shud upload pics on imgur 1st.Then paste it here.

Yes, she is way better than Monica. She can't act to save her life, no offense, she is really not a good actress.    And she's not even pretty, so it's basically awful. Same goes for Naiyya... I hate both of them. I hope a thread or fanfic for PraVani will be made on here 😳

snsfandom thumbnail

Nayya is very beautiful n can act also.But the problem is that her character is fake just like her grand mother Gaura.She is another version of Monica is character.But the actress is good.

u shud upload pics on imgur 1st.Then paste it here.

I tried doing that many times but when I click "post reply" it says "message not posted" ... 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Can u give me the link of one edot?i will try it

I tried doing that many times but when I click "post reply" it says "message not posted" ... 

snsfandom thumbnail

Can u give me the link of one edot?i will try it

It's not letting me post the links either... It keeps saying "message not posted" ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²