Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update
So piya now knows it was AR in disguise
Little fender bender but piya got quite badly hurt
Past injury ????headaches ???? Sounds sus
What happened to her in past ??
Headaches added to past injury could mean accident with memory loss
I might be stretching but if she's like madhu has so many similar qualities to her could it possible be she is her somehow would explain ARs attraction to her
N she loves getting lost in AR n madhus love story
Or am I just over reaching
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

As for game sounds like it would be fun to see what everyone can come up win
Think I'm c
Hhhmmm can't think of what to say so I'll say my feelings
Curious to know about piyas past
Could say madhu was cautious in past when first met AR but is chatty now
As for AR cool calm n collected except when he's around piya lol
Hope I did game ok Edited by Heatsha8176 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Liking tina piya bonding.please put tina's picture too, finally piya realized that she was talking to abhay only. Awkward situation. Accident was unexpected. Abhay meeting them and showing his concern for piya and piya looking at him was sweet. Tina's exaggerated dialogues were funny. Good to see abhay again feeling that piya is like madhu.abhay calling AR loser and madhu warning him not to call him loser without knowing that he is AR was cute. Madhu wishes to tell AR to continue writing even after failure and abhay saying that surely he will write for her was lovely.
I choose M.M for mystery.this story and characters seem to be mysterious for me.  
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PIYALI I AM DOWN WITH FEVER GAME I WILL PLAY LATER.SO MY LETTER MP MYSTERIOUS PIYAEdited by kkrnightriders - 6 years ago
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello piya, after long time

Nicely written as usual⭐️, tina-piya relationship s cute, their accident s quite shocking, so glad that both r safe, many similarities between piya and madhu😉

Aww abhay-madhu conversation s cute as usual😳 , update soon😊

My letter D for Devil😆, abhay monologues r always funny😆
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

PIYALI I AM DOWN WITH FEVER GAME I WILL PLAY LATER.SO MY LETTER MP MYSTERIOUS PIYA

will unres soon
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

Nice update
So piya now knows it was AR in disguise
Little fender bender but piya got quite badly hurt
Past injury ????headaches ???? Sounds sus
What happened to her in past ??
Headaches added to past injury could mean accident with memory loss
I might be stretching but if she's like madhu has so many similar qualities to her could it possible be she is her somehow would explain ARs attraction to her
N she loves getting lost in AR n madhus love story
Or am I just over reaching
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

As for game sounds like it would be fun to see what everyone can come up win
Think I'm c
Hhhmmm can't think of what to say so I'll say my feelings
Curious to know about piyas past
Could say madhu was cautious in past when first met AR but is chatty now
As for AR cool calm n collected except when he's around piya lol
Hope I did game ok

Aww...Thanks for such a sweet Review with C...it was really cute of you...Thanks a lot...Rest about Story...lets wait to see what happens...let the excitement build up...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi90

Hello piya, after long time

Nicely written as usual⭐️, tina-piya relationship s cute, their accident s quite shocking, so glad that both r safe, many similarities between piya and madhu😉

Aww abhay-madhu conversation s cute as usual😳 , update soon😊

My letter D for Devil😆, abhay monologues r always funny😆

Haha...you seem to be loving Devil haan...Thanks for Reading dear...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Chapter 26:
"There it is...Vada Pav Vendor...Bhaiyaa Stop...Jaldi..." Madhu suddenly shouted sitting in the Auto pointing towards the vendor in an excited tone.

"Ok, Ok...Bhaiyaa Stop..."I joined in smiling seeing her excited mood.

The Auto driver stopped as we came out and payed him, now we were standing in the middle of road next to a Vada Pav Vendor, not to forget, the girl next to me is wearing Bridal Outfit.

"Do you want anything Ma'am??" Asked the Vada Pav vendor looking at Madhu from top to bottom with a rather weird expression sported.

"No, No, we are standing here to wave hands to the passing vehicles..."Madhu said passing on a cute smile to the vendor, he at once knew how mad she was.

He lowered his eyes and started preparing a new Vada on the Pan, I couldn't help but laugh, he was afraid of her.

"I thought we were going to buy the clothes first..."I said trying to control my laughter while Madhu looked at me with widened eyes.

https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/df/3e/93/df3e93aa6a0a825701c88e265cfbb71d.jpg

"Abhay, you are so heartless, see me, I am so Hungry and you think clothes are more important...So ridiculous..really Abhay..."Madhu was on now like a train.

"Ok, Ok...I am sorry, clothes after eating..."I said trying to stop her , she looked at me and was about to start her lecture again when the vendor interrupted.

"70 Rupees..."He passed on the plate to Madhu while I quickly took out my wallet to stop any further conversation, I gave him the money.

"Let's sit on that bench and eat..."I said pointing towards a bench in a park nearby, my eyes were turned towards the bench, I got no reply, I turned towards her only to see her already eating, she apparently didn't hear me, I could see her eyes blooming and lips curved into a big smile.

I grabbed the plate from her hand and started running, annoyed she ran before me and to the park. I sat on the bench with the plate in my hands.

Running, she reached me a bit late and then stood with her hands on her waist glaring at me, angrily.

"You should sit and eat Madhu..."I said moving the plate towards her while she sat next to me, her angry eyes still fixed on me.

"You could have told me? Why you ran..."Her eyes were still fixed on me.

"Badla...even you ran from me at the Bus Stand na..."I said laughing while she tried to take the plate, in the process, she touched my hands, a surreal yet sweet feeling passed down me as she did so, I quickly left the plate feeling uncomfortable.

"Ting Tong..."I heard my phone ring as I picked it out, a message.

"Its Tasty..."Madhu was saying lost in her Vada Pav as I opened the message.

"Great..."I whispered as I checked the message.

"I know, I know , it's great...You too eat..."Madhu replied thinking my words to be a reply to her words.

"Arey, No, No Buddhu..."I said keeping my phone on the bench and turning towards her, she raised her eyes to look at me.

"I was talking about something else...Remember , I just told you I had contacts in Media..."Madhu nodded still looking at me, her eyes confused over something.

"I messaged me friend, he replied you can easily get a job..."

"But Abhay, I told you I don't have my certificates here..."Madhu was starting to speak when I cut her excited.

"No need , he is the owner of AIN Channel..."I said holding her shoulder's in excitement, she was surprised rather than happy, her facial expressions told me that, she looked towards her shoulders while I left them realizing the thing, her facial expressions still didn't change, I just wished that she hadn't lied to me again, I couldn't bear any other lie.

"Abhay, but it would be wrong...getting job without certificates..."Madhu kept the plate down and looked deep into my eyes.

"No Madhu, you have your certificates, it's just that they are left at home...Right...So how is it wrong? Don't worry, my friend, Anil...he is a very sincere man, he won't hire you if he doesn't like your work..." I said thinking this to be the reason of her hesitation, she was still hesitant.

"But Abhay, How can I go field reporting, if I come on Television and my family sees me? Abhay, I ran away..."She reminded me as she held my shoulders, I looked towards her eyes, they seemed to tear up with a strange fear.

"Madhu...No Please don't cry...it's not field reporting, it's a desk job...don't worry...and I am with you...always..."I said raising my hands to hold her tears which were about to fall, I couldn't, I knew I didn't had any right.

"This is insane...You could have taken my call..."We heard a strange sound as we came out of our world, Madhu left my shoulders and wiped the falling tear, we turned our eyes towards the source of sound.

"What's happening?" I could only say as I saw a boy at the left corner of the park grasping a girl's wrist, he was shouting at her.

"I am sorry...I had some..."

"Shut Up...Just Shut Up...How dare you cut my call or were you busy in something else or rather with someone else..." He wasn't letting her speak putting on his own allegations; she was trying to get her hand free, he raised his hands to slap her, he didn't as he heard a shout.

"You shut Up and yes, How Dare you??" I heard the words from a girl walking to them, I could see her wearing a Red Salwar Kameez... a deeper view and I realized it was...Madhu.

What was she doing there??

Madhu got hold of his hand which was holding the girl's hand, she started trying to free the girl's hand.

"Who are you and what are you doing, (Turning to the girl) so now you brought your friend with yourself...How disgusting this is...How disgusting you are..."

"I don't know her but I quite know that I am human...I have doubts if you are...Leave her hand..."Madhu said in a crisp, angry tone, I could feel the heat build up.

"Then see , don't interfere in our matter...We love each other and we'll sort it out..."He said trying to be calm, yet he couldn't.

"Loving someone is a far off thing, First try to Respect them~~...and yes, sorting out, Things are sort out if two people have equal problems with each, if they are equally wrong...I don't think this needs to be sorted out..."Madhu was blazing like a fire, feeling the heat, I ran up to them.

A/N: Hello friends,
~~=This is something I read somewhere and loved, I modified it a bit though.
So How was the Chapter, I hope Ok...By the way thanks to all of you for Reading and Commenting. Question for today is, "Do you think Madhu is right?? So waiting for your replies, do consider Liking and commenting if you liked it.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago