Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Toilet emergency: Jati nahi saamne hai par magar jaati nahi.

Posted: 7 years ago

OK so Im in a big problem! Im at someones house and used their washroom and now its all clogged up and not draining. I tried to look around but cant find any plunger. It almost spilled over when I flushed so barely escaped from flooding the washroom. Now Im too embarrassed to go and ask them for a plunger. They already knocked bunch of times asking me if everything is ok and I just said to give me few more minutes. The worst part is they have laundry machine here with their clothes inside so I must be looking like some kind of pervert. Who doesn't keep a plunger in their toilet anyways? This is why I do not go to washroom at any stranger but this was one time emergency.

Any tips/suggestions? I already tried googling but nothing works. πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bollywood forum hai yeh. Hahahaha. 
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Topic not related to Bollywood.

πŸ˜ƒ
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwcVJMvVWDA&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do you see a shampoo bottle or body wash? Pour into the clogged toilet and flush.
Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Topic not related to Bollywood.

πŸ˜ƒ

Yes mods please feel free to move this to the toilet emergency subsection forum. πŸ˜†

How about a little help over here instead? I saw bunch of Youtube videos and they are saying pour hot water but there is no bucket around.
Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Do you see a shampoo bottle or body wash? Pour into the clogged toilet and flush.

OK done. I poured two bottles of shampoo and body wash? How long does it take? Right now I cant flush its too much water.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

OK done. I poured two bottles of shampoo and body wash? How long does it take? Right now I cant flush its too much water.

While you wait clean their floor with whatever material is available. Paper towel, tissue? If nothing then ruin their guest towel. Usually hot water and shampoo should do the trick. If nothing works then just say that something fell into the toilet and it clogged it.

Increase your fiber intake.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

While you wait clean their floor with whatever material is available. Paper towel, tissue? If nothing then ruin their guest towel. Usually hot water and shampoo should do the trick. If nothing works then just say that something fell into the toilet and it clogged it.

Increase your fiber intake.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its not my fault. That thing is acting up. It was barely draining but it didnt register in my mind. Your tip seems to be working though I can see it slowly draining. I tried to kick it a little. Once it drains enough I should be able to flush hopefully. Thanks. Youtube videos were only showing pour hot water and plunge but i dont have either.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yes mods please feel free to move this to the toilet emergency subsection forum.πŸ˜†

How about a little help over here instead? I saw bunch of Youtube videos and they are saying pour hot water but there is no bucket around.

Haha πŸ˜†

How about filling the tank (not the actual toilet bowl) with water over and over again and flushing repeatedly?Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 7 years ago