Users

Frequent Posters

BholenathBaba thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
... Edited by Xiaomi - 7 years ago
NewUser124 thumbnail
I'm Pakistani American so my point of view may be different.
I believe feminism should be in countries like Afghanistan, (northern) Pakistan, Ethiopia, and other places where women are treated worse than a pile of garbage.  

However, I think relationship between men and women in India, Europe, and South America are perfect.  In these countries, feminists seem to hate men (which is not good).  We need male hating feminists in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Ethiopia because they treat us worse than crap.
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feminism is the basic belief that men and women should have equal rights and should be treated in the same manner...It is not hatred for the opposite sex , that's misogyny. ..though I understand that many people feel that way , but it's simply due to lack of knowledge and understanding about the concept of feminism.
I am a feminist and I stand for equality...then why do we use the word "Feminists" people often ask and that's because we want to draw attention to the fact even in today's world women are left far behind and are not given equal rights or privileges and we acknowledge the fact that we have a long way to go to attain that...
So , I feel that every educated person should be a feminist..there is no anti-feminist..either you are a feminist or a sexist...simple
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Or...Feminism is the belief that both sexes may become equal by focusing solely on one of them...😕😊