Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Jodhu

Intriguing with the past wounds being slowly made green all over again especially aarti and yash. I feel my heart screaming that yash has messed up big time bcoz of his damn misunderstanding disorder or disease I wud call it. What really happened in the past that has made aarti fall in the eyes of everyone who already didnt hold her in much high esteem or regard??

And yes like already said, the phrase " mother's daughter" further triggers my impatience to get to the root of it all.
Glad there is something positive amidst all this- aarti n vidhi patch up.
And uff this pankaj. I shall make him blind along with his already spineless self for glaring at aarti. I am glad vidhi is now brave enough to stand up for their frndshp this time unlike the prevous let down.
And yash... I get fed up with this judgmental idiot at times. I see signs of redemption and reconciliation for the good and it better be so that i dont end up hating him for sure.

thank you Dhu-Dhu πŸ˜Š your comments about Pankaj and Yash had me giggling πŸ˜†. you are right, Yash needs to face and accept his part of the blame before they can truly move on and be happy. the next update will explain Aarti and Vidhi's relationship a little bit more and it will answer "mother's daughter" as well πŸ˜‰ so yes I have started answering your questions and should be getting to the root of it all soon πŸ˜›. I hope to redeem Yash soon but it will be a while as he has to process the past first. 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: bongalisoo

Finally,beautiful update with the blosoming romance between mansi and akash ,paridhi and prateek...so glad vidhi n aarti made up, im so egar to know what happened in the past and who is behind it cause there's always a bad guy ,hope everything works out and everyone is happy continue soon plz

thank you lisoo πŸ˜Š. yes you are right, there are always culprits but sometimes people are their own culprits and sometimes it's a combination of both πŸ˜‰ 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: premap

Lovely update ! Yash has to use his 'pea brain' that all issues in marriage is not solved by sexual relationship ! For any decent human , self respect is important, more than love and sex ! That's my opinion. So my dear Yash must make Aarti realise that he regrets insulting her ! Well written update.

thank you premap πŸ˜Š. before Yash can apologize, he has to realize he is at fault first. let's hope he is getting there so that they can heal past wounds and move on. 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

The best thing in whole update is Vidhi and Aarti reunite.
Though i felt Aarti forgave her so easily but then who can stay angry with bestie so long when she was so sorry. And from Aarti's past it was clear how special and strong bond they shared from childhood, I am so eager to know how and what happened in past which made them apart.

Coming to AarYa scene I loved the Hide and Seek game πŸ˜†
The bathroom emergency made me πŸ€£
I am loving Radha maa, she is cute and easily working as cupid πŸ˜‰

And now whats wrong with this Yash? πŸ˜‘
I am really mad at him, though i dont know the past but i am feeling he is judging her badly for one incident or so. 

Better you clear everything soon πŸ˜‘

Complete and beautiful chapter.
Get in to work now😑

thaaankuuu Chumchum πŸ˜Š. yes the next update would show just how strong Vidhi and Aarti's bond is. 

I wanted to lighten things a bit so I am happy you enjoyed it πŸ˜†. yes Yash is carrying a lot of blame without realizing that most of it is on him, let's see how he fares in the coming updates. 
Tessaloni thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chapter 6:
Interesting morning after.  They can't resist each other and always in the aftermath there is recrimination and regret.  And all because of the things int he past that keeps haunting them.  

Aarti feels that she is a bad person for enjoying and giving into the intimacy with her husband.  She even feels like she is the woman of ill repute that people keep accusing her of.  Yes, she made a mistake by giving in to him while he was still married.  That was a terrible thing.  But he was to blame more than her.  He practically forced her and she could not resist.  For that she will now have to forgive herself. 
It was funny how she tried the avoid him, but she should have known that she would not be able to always avoid him.  Especially since he had no intention of letting her.
The scene with Vidhi was interesting and a revelation.  The confrontation was good for both of them.  I can even understand Vidhi's side.  We have seen how tenacious the in laws were about persecuting Aarti and it is clear that Vdihi was a victim too.  She had a moment of weakness, giving into her need to have some peace in her life, to have the approval of her husband and in laws and betrayed her friend.  
Vidhi's betrayal was the ultimate for Aarti, as is clear in chapter 7, she was up to that point, the one she trusted most, he saviour, the only light in her otherwise bleak world.  In all the hurt she had suffered, I don;t think she had anticipated that Vidhi could turn on her too.  That pain must have been excruciating.   Because then she had no one to depend on.
But the pain of that betrayal was as much Vidhi's as Aarti's.  She knew how much she had hurt Aarti and the guilt ate at her.  But at least they could talk about it and they managed to find their way back to each other.
Pankaj is being Pankaj again(there is no rolling eyes emoji sadly).  Always doing what mummy and daddy wants like a puppet.  I am so glad that Vidhi became strong and once again supported Aarti, willingly facing the consequences.   She was once again the friend that Aarti needed and trusted, and she was willing to put herself in the line of fire where her husband and in laws were concerned. 

Really Yash is ever the tubelight.  After everything that has happened, everything he did and said, he thinks it is just a simple matter of her them being together intimately.  it is an easy thing and simple thing.  A physical act.  He is deluding himself and insulting her.  He was the victim in all of this.  He was so big that he wanted to forget the past and start new.  It was all about him.  
He made no effort to find out what really happened in the past.  How can one just move on and expect to have a perfect future when the painful past has not been dealt with.  He was being insensitive and delusional in his victim mentality.  He wanted her above everything, yet her past was like a gaping wound between them.  And as a typical male he thought that sex solves everything.

Chapter 7:

Following on from the above,  Yash's behaviour triggered her memories of the painful past.  How horrible.  It broke my heart.  This disgusting predator had targeted her all along.  Marrying her mother to eventually get to her.  Hurting a poor innocent helpless girl in the most unforgivable way.  Stealing her innocence so cruelly.  But that is the way of his kind isn't it.  They find the most vulnerable of our society to prey on them, they disguise themselves as caregivers in different forms and then when trust is built they pounce and destroy innocence, they destroy lives, they cause physical and emotional death. It is so nauseating, that those sick individuals more often then not get away with these horrific crimes.  
And why do they get away, because of people like that disgusting woman that is Aarti's mother.  She is worse then the one that perpetrated the act.  She led Aarti to him like a lamb to the slaughter and then instead of standing by her daughter, she was only concerned about herself, so that she could still have the life of luxury that she had become accustomed to.  What a hateful person.  Why do people like that even have children.  But I am sure, she will have her just deserts one day.  What goes around comes around, and for her I hope it comes around in a big way😑

Thank God for people like Vidhi's family.  At least she had somewhere to go where people protected and loved her.   But even after so many years, clearly she has not dealt with her past.  One action brought it all back, so much so that she got sick.  And once again it was only Vidhi that she trusted to be with her and to help her.  And she is right, it not her place to tell Aarti;s story.  He has to prove himself worthy of her trust for her to open up to him and thus far he has been far from worthy.

As Aaarti said, he had treated her as his possession from the beginning.  He would not take no for an answer.  Their relationship was volatile from the beginning.  He always blamed her for things that she was not guilty of, simply because he did not bother to get to know the real Aarti from the start.  He just forced her into his life.  Instant gratification, like a spoilt brat that I am sure that he was.  When he realised that he was not the first, his ego was wounded, and he wanted to punish her. But she wouldn't let him.  She gave as good as she got and refused to be a timid victim again.  His treatment of her was appalling and he acted as if he deserved a medal because he accepted her though she was not a virgin.  But he never really accepted her.  He never forgave her for not being her first and he mistrusted her always, to the point of doubting that the child that she carried was his. And he is expecting things to just be the way he wants it.  For them to move on from the past.   So not a fan of this "The world revolves around me" Yash.  I hope her conditions gives him a wake up call and that he puts her first for a change. She needs to heal first before they can move on.  And when he does find out, I am sure his guilt will eat him up and he will have to go through a process of healing too.  He will have to get forgiveness from her and from himself as I am sure he will have a difficult time facing his own demons and his role in her condition and the pain that she had to live with most of her life.

What an emotionally draining episode.  Now I am waiting the for the healing to begin.

So well written.  I felt the pain as if it was mine.  Wonderful update⭐️
Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
you still owe me a comment for the previous chapter also! 
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

you still owe me a comment for the previous chapter also! 

I just realised when I saw your replies. Sorry. I am so indebted to youπŸ˜• Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

I just realised when I saw your replies. Sorry. I am so indebted to youπŸ˜•

yes yes go to sleep now, you can worry about that with a less tired brain πŸ˜›
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG aarti was raped by her so called monster step father 😲
that beast monster I just want to kill him & aarti's so called mother 😑
that bitch disgusting as mother who sold her own daughter 😑