Punar Vivah

PV SS - Deceived by love - Epilogue - page 18 - Page 3

Fandu thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
B waiting.  Please update soonest, desperately waiting to see how the story unfolds.  Pretty please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BusiMusi

Still waiting sis.

sis plz updt soon.
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

sis plz updt soon.

I would have loved to but I came home late and I am so tired. However I am working on it. Maybe tomorrow.
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: B-onesie

I would have loved to but I came home late and I am so tired. However I am working on it. Maybe tomorrow.

okay sis i can't wait to read updt when you are done.
B-onesie thumbnail
Chapter 3

Her father had not been feeling well. He had accompanied her to Dehli but she did the presentation. His presence went a long way to to assuage the prospective clients. He spoke to them and answered all their questions. They were surprised that she was able to handle the presentation so well being so young. She felt confident when they left. That was until they came outside to the reception area of the office.
Yash was sitting there with 2 other men. The one was obviously his father. They were competing for the same contract again it seemed. She couldn't keep her eyes off him and he kept looking at her too.
"So Khuranna, how did the presentation go?" his father addressed hers.
"We will soon see won't we?"
"Yes, indeed we will. May the best man win."
"But in your case it's not always the case it is not always the best man that wins is it. Not with your scaly tactics."
"I have no idea what you are talking about. Don't blame me if you're your presentations and work is sub par."
"Scindiya!" her father hardly ever got that angry. She was surprised.
"Pappa, please calm down" she said.
The receptionist came out and rescued the situation.
"Mr. Gupta, they are ready for you."
The walked to the office, past Aarti and her father. She felt the slight touch if his hand against hers as he passed her. She felt a jolt go through her and she composed herself quickly. They went back to the hotel.
They were staying there till the next day as they had to go back for the outcome of the presentations. Her father was getting worse but he wanted to stay. She went down to the reception desk to arrange for a doctor. She took the lift back up to her father's room. She was worried and didn't notice the person that got into the lift with her.
"Aarti, are you ok?"
She looked up. She felt relieved to see him. She wanted to run into his arms but she held back,
"I'm fine."
He moved close to her.
"Tell me baby."
"I'm just worried. Pappa is not feeling well."
"Can I help?"
"No, I went to get the doctor."
He hugged her. She enjoyed it so much. It felt so good.
"I think this is your floor."
She composed herself.
She smiled and moved out. He kept the door open.
"Can I call you later Aarti?"
"Yes."
The doctor gave her father some painkillers and he fell asleep.   She went to her room and had a shower. She had just come out of the shower when the phone rang.
"Hello Yash."
"Can I see you Aarti?"
She knew she shouldn't but she said yes.
He was there in a matter of minutes.
Immediately when the door closed behind him, they kissed passionately till he broker it off.
"How is your father?"
"Ok."
He took her to the bed and he lay down beside her and she nestled in his arms.
"I missed you." she said.
"Me too."
"Why does life have to be so complicated?"
"I don't know."
"Aarti, I can speak to Bauji and your father. Maybe they won't have a problem with us seeing each other."
"No Yash, my father won't approve."
"Then what Aarti. Do we just give up?"
"I don't want to but what other choice is there?"
"Please let me just try."
"Not yet. Give it some time."
"How long."
"Not long" she said and started to kiss him. Soon the kiss spiralled out of control. Her pyjamas were off.   He was devouring her breast. She moaned and tried to unbutton his shirt. His hands reaching for her private part, gasping at its wetness. But he pushed her away.
"No Aarti. This is not how things are supposed to be. I told you before that my future wife will not be shamed. If you won't let me speak to our fathers then we can't do this either. You have to decide what you want." He said and left the room.
The Scindiya's got the contract causing her father to be livid.
"Pappa, what is it about the Mr. Scindiya that you don't like."
"He is a snake. Dishonest to the core. He used to work for my family but he left and stole half of our clients."
"But he could have changed."
"That man! Never!"
"Pappa, I ... I met his ... his son, Yash in Mumbai." She had always been able to share everything with her father and she felt bad for not telling him this. She didn't want to hide it anymore.
Her father looked at her angrily.
"And?"
"I like him Pappa."
"What!"
"I think I love him"
"Under no circumstances will you have anything to do with that family."
"But pappa, just meet him. Talk to him. He is not his father."
"I don't trust any of them. And I won't have you seeing him again Aarti."
She looked down with tears in her eyes. She called him.
"Yash, I spoke to Pappa. He won't allow me to see you again." She was crying.
"We will make a plan. I will speak to my father."
"I don't think it will help though."
"Do you trust me Aarti?"
"Yes."
"I will make you my wife with our parent's approval."
A week later Aarti was called in her father's office. Yash was sitting there as well.
"Sit down Aarti."
She sat.
"Aarti, Mr. Scindiya says he wants to marry you. He is prepared to withdraw from the contract as proof that he is serious about you."
She looked at Yash.
"He is even prepared to quit his job and come and work for us."
"What?!"she said.
"Yes." Yash replied.
"And your father?"
"He is not happy. He threatened to disown me."
"No Yash. I don't want to come between you and your father."
"I have suggested to bauji and your father that we could merge the business and a marriage could cement that. It will be an equal partnership but neither of them want that so I will come and work here to be with you."
"Will you look after my daughter?"
"Yes sir. To the best of my ability."
"Aarti, do you want to marry him?"
"Yes, pappa."
"Mr. Scindiya, I am agreeing to this for my daughter's happiness. She is the most important person in the world to me. But I can see that her happiness lies in you. You can send you parents but no merger. And you can stay working as you are. I don't want another Scindiya working in this company."
"But your daughter will be one soon." Yash observed.
"Besides her."
"Thank you so much sir."
"If you hurt my daughter, you will regret it."
"I won't. Can I speak to Aarti now please?"
"She took him to her office. He embraced and kissed her.
"I told you I can make it happen didn't I?"
"Yes."
"And I will convince my father. Soon we will be together. You will be all mine. I will have everything I want."
Surprisingly his father agreed as long as he continued to work for the family business.
The wedding was arranged and everyone agreed to keep it small and intimate. She was ecstatically happy. She was madly and hopelessly in love. Her father in law was still aloof but not so her mother in law. From the first moment she met her she felt like a daughter and not a daughter in law. This made her even happier since she did not have a mother of her own. Her m-i-l and new Bhabhi did everything a mother and a sister would do for her during the wedding rituals.

Finally they were in their bedroom. He had carried her there and he heart was palpitating in anticipation. The wedding was arranged in 2 weeks. And she hadn't seem much of him, only with all the people around. They had no privacy. He called her every night and they talked for a long time. And their talks most times would turn intimate and left her hot and aching for him. He would tell her in very unmistakeable terms what he wanted to do to her, what he was going to do her when they were married. She knew her new husband wanted to consummate their marriage as eagerly as she did. But she was still inexperienced so she was a bit nervous. She had showered and changed into a sexy nightie that Vidhi gifted her. He was in the bathroom now and she was sitting in the bed waiting for him.

He came out in nothing but his boxers and she felt her mouth go dry. She looked away. His hot body was already having an effect on her. He didn't even touch her. She felt him get on the bed but she still did not look at him.
"Aarti, look at me."
She shook her head.
"Baby, I know you must be tired but I have been waiting too long for you. I need to have you. I want to make you mine. Will you be my wife tonight Aarti?"
She nodded.
"Then look at me. You have every right to you know. I am your husband."
"If I look at you, you are going to see how shameless I am."
He chuckled.
"Shameless huh. How is that?"
"I am already feeling all these feelings and you didn't even touch me yet."
"What feelings."
"You know"
"No, tell me. Please tell me baby. I want to hear how I make you feel. I have told you over the phone many times how you make me feel and what I want. You never said anything. Now I want to know.
She shut her eyes tightly.
"I ... it feels like my body is on fire. It's tingling all over. My nipples are hard and I can't control my breathing. My heart is racing and I can't make it stop. And my ... you know down there, its throbbing and wet."
She opened her eyes and looked at him with so much insecurity.
"Are you disgusted with me."
"On the contrary my sweet darling wife. I suspect that this night is going to exceed my wildest imaginings."
He kissed her and pulled her top of him. She sat on top of him, their most intimate parts touching over their underwear. She loved the feel of him against her. He lifted her nightgown off of her.
"You are so beautiful he said" his eyes devouring her upper body. He started sucking her one nipple and rubbed her other with his fingers. She moaned and started to move against him.
"Honey, you have to stop that" he said. "I want to make this night special for you and if you do that I won't be able to control myself"
She liked the thought of him losing control for her and she moved against him more.
He moaned and threw off him and pinned her under him. He removed both their underwear.
His thrust into her was hard and painful. She let out a little cry of pain.
"Sorry, babe. I couldn't help myself. Is it too painful? We can stop if you want."
Yes it was painful, she was a little weary of the sensations now. But she also liked the idea of him being inside her. He was hers, her husband, and her lover. She remembered all the times that she had wanted this and couldn't have it. And she chose to put the pain at the back of her mind. She took his head in her hands and kissed him and wrapped her legs around him causing him to moan.
"Aah baby" he said as he started thrusting.
She closed her eyes, enduring the pain, but soon pleasure took over. She was surprised. The sensations were so much better than anticipated. She wanted more of it, more of him. He body started to follow his rhythmic movements, she met his thrusts with equal fervour. Till she finally felt herself getting lost in pure bliss, she could not move as the feeling overwhelmed her. His thrusts continued, intensifying the sensation. He held her gaze and all she could do was mouth his name in complete utter bliss at the love that she was experiencing. Even he looked surprised and then she heard him groan and shudder and finally collapse on top of her.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He was still inside her.
"I'm not. I loved it."
"Did you?"
"I was the best thing I have ever experienced."
"And the pain?"
"Was short lived and worth it. Far outweighed by the pleasure." she felt movement inside her and gasped in surprise.
"Yash?"
"I'm sorry. It's you. This has never happened to me before. Normally I need some time to recover. But it seems I can't control myself with you." He started to withdraw from her but she clamped her legs around him and again. He was the one that surprised now.
"Aarti, you are going to be so sore."
"I know" she said moving into him. "You let me worry about that."
Again he groaned and started his vigorous thrusts.
"You ... make ... me ... crazy." he grunted through his thrusts.
Surprising the 2nd time was even more vigorous and zealous than the first. And in no time they reached climax. This time he withdrew immediately. He lay looking up at the ceiling away from her.
"Yash, is anything wrong."
He didn't answer immediately.
"No, I am just surprised that all. Pleasantly surprised. I got more than I bargained for." he said. He looked very serious when he said that.
"I will be right back. I will run a bath for us."
He fetched her and carried her to the bath. And they sat quietly in the bath, her in front of him. Tired and content.
"Thank you Aarti"
"For what"
"For giving yourself to me so beautifully"
"I am your wife, Yash. I want to give all of myself to you always. I love you."
He tightened his hold on her and kissed the nape of her neck.
"How are you feeling now" he asked as his hands moved to touch her intimately.
"Empty"
"Then turn around."
She did and he filled her emptiness. She started off shyly but soon she was so engrossed in her pleasure and her movements increased as she threw her he head back and closed her eyes. He held her by the waist, and her action caused him to have access to her breast which he devoured passionately. Soon she brought them to the pinnacle of pleasure. This time though she wasn't quiet, she was screaming his name as wave of pleasure engulfed her. He silenced her with his mouth on hers as they both succumbed to the pleasure.
And at that moment her happiness was complete. Had she only known ...
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yash is such a basturd, after all the love and passion he gave her he was just pretending all along, he is going to regret every thing he did to her and he will be miserable until he acknowledges his mistakes and greed...he is indeed his father's son...beautiful update dear, but don't make us wait too long
BusiMusi thumbnail
Wow sis beautiful update. That son of a bitch didn't spare her innocence. Arpita hav slf respect since Yash does'nt feel wy Aarti makes him feel wit you whn having make out secession. Am just wondering what was on Yash's mind aftr round 2 of love making he lay on his back counting the ceiling. Hmm am starting to think yash was put up this by his father if it that so let cradiot Yash suffer becuz he is a bloody grown man who can make his onw decisions. Plz continue soon sis.
B-onesie thumbnail

Wow sis beautiful update. That son of a bitch didn't spare her innocence. Arpita hav slf respect since Yash does'nt feel wy Aarti makes him feel wit you whn having make out secession. Am just wondering what was on Yash's mind aftr round 2 of love making he lay on his back counting the ceiling. Hmm am starting to think yash was put up this by his father if it that so let cradiot Yash suffer becuz he is a bloody grown man who can make his onw decisions. Plz continue soon sis.

once again I am defending the unforgivable but they were married and had a right to each others bodies. He did no wrong there. His intentions for marrying were wrong. Baring in mind we have only seen Aarti's pov. I will have to decide if there will be some redeeming factors when we see Yash's pov. But that won't be soon I think. And remember there is deception and love in the title. So hang there and try not to judge too harshly😳
B-onesie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zuby87

Yash is such a basturd, after all the love and passion he gave her he was just pretending all along, he is going to regret every thing he did to her and he will be miserable until he acknowledges his mistakes and greed...he is indeed his father's son...beautiful update dear, but don't make us wait too long

the passion was not pretense but he will still suffer for the deceit. Sadly it takes losing something for someone to appreciate it. Especially if you are a brainwashed; success driven tube light.😕
BusiMusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: B-onesie

once again I am defending the unforgivable but they were married and had a right to each others bodies. He did no wrong there. His intentions for marrying were wrong. Baring in mind we have only seen Aarti's pov. I will have to decide if there will be some redeeming factors when we see Yash's pov. But that won't be soon I think. And remember there is deception and love in the title. So hang there and try not to judge too harshly😳

yes u ryt sis. Am just going to have to sit this out and watch and i can't wait 4 yash prov i hav a feeling am going to love yash's prov.Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago