Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Not only this show exists it always runs overtime 😡 And it is stuck on the same night for almost two weeks. Yeh raat ki koi subha nahin hai and I want to know what kala jadoo Ekta knows that this kind of a show gets the best ratings. Like how and why ? What did I do to deserve this .. Why can't my show come at some other time. 😭

I get ya. When the show you like starts playing with your head. No, you deserve so much better. Something like this - 🤗 The most khatara shows gets the best ratings, Sindhu! That's Indian tv for you. 😆
annihilation thumbnail
Checked it out, Iqra. I'm gonna watch it soon. Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Imagine how much of shit and blame Sam gets till date for everything that he did or didn't do. And here is your God who caused mass destruction and now is off on a family vacation to catch up and bond. This is not right from any angle. What has Sam ever done to be called the sole reason for every wrong thing when all his life he tried to do the right thing and be a good person when everyone else gets a pass? Is this what happens to good people? Cause then being a good person totally sucks. I feel like hugging Sam and reminding him how amazing he is because with so much of shit he can barely remember anything good in his life. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I get ya. When the show you like starts playing with your head. No, you deserve so much better. Something like this - 🤗 The most khatara shows gets the best ratings, Sindhu! That's Indian tv for you. 😆

I have been so away from Indian television I have forgotten how it functions. But this Channel is pathetic to force people to watch a show they are not interested in. I mean seriously if I had to watch that I know when it comes I will switch on. Clearly I don't care about seven lives wala love so I don't watch. 

I need that hug after bearing Ekta 🤗Thank you. 
annihilation thumbnail

Imagine how much of shit and blame Sam gets till date for everything that he did or didn't do. And here is your God who caused mass destruction and now is off on a family vacation to catch up and bond. This is not right from any angle. What has Sam ever done to be called the sole reason for every wrong thing when all his life he tried to do the right thing and be a good person when everyone else gets a pass? Is this what happens to good people? Cause then being a good person totally sucks. I feel like hugging Sam and reminding him how amazing he is because with so much of shit he can barely remember anything good in his life. 

Mann, someday I might just compile all of your views and post them on every SNS because the world of SPN needs to hear your views. They're always so balanced, right and best in the interest of the show. <3 Yes, that is exactly what a good person gets in a world like this. First they have to suffer the most and then suffer on behalf of people and then suffer for people and finally get shitty treatment from everyone. My poor baby, Sam. 🥺
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ok i might be the only one but i have loads of stuff to share here now on regarding the episode...😆
watched it n have so much to say
hopefully jab likhne ki bari ayegi tab tak rahe sab brain me mere varna kahi ek para likhke na bhaag jau me🤣
will post my two ,nope actualy many cents soon😆

HaymurS thumbnail

Why do u love ruining your viewing experience by reading a thread where I exist already ?? 😆 You know I will ruin it for u 😆

reviews helps me🤣its like the more good reviews the more excited i get to watch n hence watch soon but if bad reviews that makes me kind of put off to watch the episode😆but yay i watched n i have loads to discuss too
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Funnily enough, let's blame Sam because Australia's great barrier reef is in danger. Blame him for rising sea temperatures, increasing ocean acidification, swelling numbers of cyclones in recent years, and hence all the simple but disturbing propositions on earth. It's like I offer a hose to a house on fire, and lo they blame me when they suffocate in water. If there is any word that can describe my choleric condition more precisely, *insert it here.* I hear that the sleek bit of mink was right about Sam being in the wrong, somewhere on tumblr or twitter. I don't know what to say (do you kiss your momma with that mouth, maybe?!) But will it be productive or do we really care?! If they are 25, their mental age would be 5, and your screams shall fell on deaf ears. But why am I picking holes in the fans when the writers themselves are the radical xenophobes who messed up a sore brilliant character?! Have y'all seen Edward controlled by Ella in dead silence?! I have been seeing such a comically disgusting puppet show since I joined the fandom. I can't believe that writers can sink to such depths but they are humans (ah, damned human race.) 🥱 Now, I want to show compassion for Jared who alluded to it clearly that how writer(s) push aside his lines, and that he will be vocal about it in next season. If it happens, my carefree and untroubled state of mind will come back. Moving towards the story, I did like Chuck and Amara's reunion though, their emotional peroration. Somehow, deep inside me I never wanted Amara to gave up the ghost. But I'll never forgive God for giving a cold shoulder to Sam. He should have talked to him, tell him how much he is loved, and trusted. Tell him that He is damn grateful to Sam as he was the only one with faith. Tell him that, despite what doubting Thomas says, Sam has all those qualities that can make him God's favorite. But all He cared about was how to get back His puissance through Dean, *barf. On a side note, Crowley was cute as always, and sometimes (ok, every time) I forget he is a demon, and all I want to do is wrap him in a cotton wool on a feather bed. Talk against him, and I am Cersei Lannister. 😆 (Pardon, seeing how devastated y'all are, I'm just cheering up.) Rowena will always be a badass witch with impressive delicacy. Her curt replies are my favorite. As far as Jensen/Dean is concerned, if I start singing his praises, I'll be spamming here so forget it. But what really brought a swift end to a worsening situation was that girl with a gun, and her unpleasantly rough dialogues that screwed up an otherwise passable episode. If next season is about her whining and complaining about Sam's so-called transgression, then they've lost a loyal viewer. A protagonist should never need an antagonist to believe or disbelieve in himself/herself. Here's my two cents, duh!      
HaymurS thumbnail
-first n foremost...a huge shout out to "carry on my wayward son" this song is feels...purely❤️every finale listening it makes u FEEL

-about the epi,i wont say it was a perfect finale but wrapping up the storyline in the way they did made sense to me in some way😆
...like spn cast said that bringing amaara n god made the stakes higher ...god level n there was no best way out as season finale was here🤣 lazy writing but fine-ish i wud say or maybe i didnt hold too much expectations after reviews n hence i m not too much disappointed😆*see reviews helps*there was not something wow about the epi but "family above all" which is well the main tagline of spn...it wasnt grand-ish but dramatic n fast paced...😆

-i thot being into finales we will atleast get a bros moment...like heart tearing one but the one we got wasnt too mcuh to warm my heart🤣it was like they were bring too okay-ish with each other dying...like previous epi,sam taking the mark n dean accepted it without much fyt and this epi dean being the bomb n sam not putting much of a fyt...u can say its personal growth but still it was a little sad to watch...

will continue more
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jackles

Funnily enough, let's blame Sam because Australia's great barrier reef is in danger. Blame him for rising sea temperatures, increasing ocean acidification, swelling numbers of cyclones in recent years, and hence all the simple but disturbing propositions on earth. It's like I offer a hose to a house on fire, and lo they blame me when they suffocate in water. If there is any word that can describe my choleric condition more precisely, *insert it here.* I hear that the sleek bit of mink was right about Sam being in the wrong, somewhere on tumblr or twitter. I don't know what to say (do you kiss your momma with that mouth, maybe?!) But will it be productive or do we really care?! If they are 25, their mental age would be 5, and your screams shall fell on deaf ears. But why am I picking holes in the fans when the writers themselves are the radical xenophobes who messed up a sore brilliant character?! Have y'all seen Edward controlled by Ella in dead silence?! I have been seeing such a comically disgusting puppet show since I joined the fandom. I can't believe that writers can sink to such depths but they are humans (ah, damned human race.) 🥱 Now, I want to show compassion for Jared who alluded to it clearly that how writer(s) push aside his lines, and that he will be vocal about it in next season. If it happens, my carefree and untroubled state of mind will come back. Moving towards the story, I did like Chuck and Amara's reunion though, their emotional peroration. Somehow, deep inside me I never wanted Amara to gave up the ghost. But I'll never forgive God for giving a cold shoulder to Sam. He should have talked to him, tell him how much he is loved, and trusted. Tell him that He is damn grateful to Sam as he was the only one with faith. Tell him that, despite what doubting Thomas says, Sam has all those qualities that can make him God's favorite. But all He cared about was how to get back His puissance through Dean, *barf. On a side note, Crowley was cute as always, and sometimes (ok, every time) I forget he is a demon, and all I want to do is wrap him in a cotton wool on a feather bed. Talk against him, and I am Cersei Lannister. 😆 (Pardon, seeing how devastated y'all are, I'm just cheering up.) Rowena will always be a badass witch with impressive delicacy. Her curt replies are my favorite. As far as Jensen/Dean is concerned, if I start singing his praises, I'll be spamming here so forget it. But what really brought a swift end to a worsening situation was that girl with a gun, and her unpleasantly rough dialogues that screwed up an otherwise passable episode. If next season is about her whining and complaining about Sam's so-called transgression, then they've lost a loyal viewer. A protagonist should never need an antagonist to believe or disbelieve in himself/herself. Here's my two cents, duh!      

To add, there's this part where Sam walks forward that arouses the British lady's hostility to shoot him, but he doesn't care because he thinks Dean is dead. My poor little lad 😭