ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #243-Mere Jadoo Toh Aap Hi Hai Na(Poll Pg 93,94)ll - Page 111

Posted: 7 years ago
this ekta is copying matsh track totally same ritika child death after ranveer agress to marriage her after that ranveer only exposed her hehe tanu might say she did for her baby because pragya stop her marriage she want the name for ter baby abhi will feel sympathy towards baby and say her to stay for baby
Ekta and her cv's have mastered the art of dragging, her another show kasam is on kkb's footsteps 😆
Originally posted by Chashmishanu

Ekta and her cv's have mastered the art of dragging, her another show kasam is on kkb's footsteps 😆
you know this kasam also I love the actress.
The only show I watched before KB was Punar vivah.
The only show where I liked the heroine character more than the hero is also PV.
Though Gurmeet is handsome, I always had issues with Yash.

But then kasam is an ek show. I took an oath to never watch a ek show in my life.
That's why I don't watch Yhm even though I like Anitha.

I am very particular after KB.Edited by -HappyLove - 7 years ago
KKB has been different in one sense- till this day, Abhigya haven't actually divorced. If KKB was another serial, Abhigya would be having their third remarriage right about now/ maybe next week. Amazing how we're nearing 600 episodes and still no proper separation track! 😲