Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I want to know whether Arun really tied thaali or not ? :-o

same doubt.. they didn't show it actually na ? when Keerthana was telling her friend.. that part was skipped and she was shown with thaali.. that's it..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Arun vazhkai kuduthadhu illama...uyir bayathoda irukanum pola 🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

same doubt.. they didn't show it actually na ? when Keerthana was telling her friend.. that part was skipped and she was shown with thaali.. that's it..

ya...don want to see him with Ramya again 😆 ...Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
I kept thinking where this Umesh went ? he was behind Ramya till the marriage day.. why didn't he do anything after that ?  Is he taken to jail ?

Now that he is seen in VijayTV's Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai..    angayum fraud America Mappilai dhaan.. ðŸ˜›   ðŸ˜ƒ even in movies I've seen few actors who gets same role continuosly.. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wat I expected...and wat they are showing...murder and all...started skipping episodes...grr
ramyvijay thumbnail

Wat I expected...and wat they are showing...murder and all...started skipping episodes...grr

yeah.. even I'm skipping..

now that a sub track started with Karthik's family, his sister's marriage with a rowdy.. etc.. etc..

just saw Keerthana taken back from police station.. was she proved not the murderer? if anyone watched plz update on that..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yeah.. even I'm skipping..

now that a sub track started with Karthik's family, his sister's marriage with a rowdy.. etc.. etc..

just saw Keerthana taken back from police station.. was she proved not the murderer? if anyone watched plz update on that..

makers are so confused I guess...like Devadhai...they are bring new characters and focusing on them 😕 ...glad to know She is out of police station...
ramyvijay thumbnail

makers are so confused I guess...like Devadhai...they are bring new characters and focusing on them 😕 ...glad to know She is out of police station...

but I wanna know how they concluded she didn't do it nu.. they even took her finger prints and it matched.. 2-3 days ku apparam paarthaa onnum puriyala.. 😔

Atlast, Arun shaved.. the way he looks in that beard look itself make anyone doubt he is involved in the murder maadhiri..

also all of a sudden why Keerthana wear only sarees after getting married.. is there any rule? leave her.. what about this Ramya? she was shown ultra modern, after that marriage - suicide incident, she also comes totally in saree..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
^ got to know Watchman got killed by his Daughter itself ...don know if its true...and also Gautham comes to know about Arun and Keerthana ...wats d character name Vicky is playing ? ...forgot [LOL]
ramyvijay thumbnail

^ got to know Watchman got killed by his Daughter itself ...don know if its true...and also Gautham comes to know about Arun and Keerthana ...wats d character name Vicky is playing ? ...forgot 😆

Karthik Kumar running K.K.Exports