Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Please don't bash, just trying to be logical! - Page 4

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sunshinedaisyme

Nothing excuses a mother from abandoning her newly born child

Well well you keep saying no excuses for Ishita. Ok . Fine. Then what is your solution? Hang Ishita? Or throw her off the cliff? Or murder her? I mean surely you have another idea what should happen, isn't it? Why keep asking the problem? May be you should provide your answer to the problem. Then others can share their pov too. No offense. This is just a suggestion. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rose1000

Well well you keep saying no excuses for Ishita. Ok . Fine. Then what is your solution? Hang Ishita? Or throw her off the cliff? Or murder her? I mean surely you have another idea what should happen, isn't it? Why keep asking the problem? May be you should provide your answer to the problem. Then others can share their pov too. No offense. This is just a suggestion.

The CVs spent close to a year whitewashing shagun.Justifying her long presence at the bhallas.
But a single episode spoke of ishu abandoning a new born and living with mani for 7 years.
This is shagun ki mohabbatein.
If they need to uplift shagun.A near impossible task.They simply lowered ishu's chr.Far lower than imaginable.
So that they appear equal.equa
In order to put shagun's chr in a platform this surr mess was created.Not for ishu's benefit.
So lets congo the CVs for achieving what they wanted.
Ppl like you supporting this ficticious case.
FYI.Raman would not have gone in for surr having been through a horrid past regarding ruhi's paternity.Shagun's chr ended with the earthquake episode.All this butchering of chrs were and are for shagun and shagun alone.
This should explain enough.
Ishra are still the same .It is just shagun who caused this change in storyline.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@MissRight 
Thank you for the explanation and once again another ignorant question from me who was this Nidhi? 
I don't remember her entry. Abhishek was the police officer as I remember, but Nidhi I don't. 
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: UmIbrahim

@MissRight 

Thank you for the explanation and once again another ignorant question from me who was this Nidhi? 
I don't remember her entry. Abhishek was the police officer as I remember, but Nidhi I don't. 

she was brought in by Raman as Ishita's lawyer during the chadha murder case... Later, she was shown to share a past with Raman cause he had rejected her for Shagun.. 
She's a twisted character!
Divya5377 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishita has not submitted custody as far a I know..it is mani and Bala who are talking about it..if Ishu comes to know she will be the first person to step back about it..help me in understanding..has this show any olv or episode which missed that Ishu filed custody for pihu
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both teams have strong arguments ... amd I think Raman and Ishita are just most unfortunate lovers, partners and parents ...both have failed each other... And as a result failed as parents. I just watched a movie called Blue Valentine... it broke my heart to see how love people go apart in relationships  , but in their situation , just an hour before the fatal incident of Ruhi, they were very much together ...but deep down they always had  trust issues...they said to each other many million times , I trust you, but in reality they didn't ... Love alone can not survive with out trust . Raman's and Ishita's characters at the moment are not of a normal human being ...both are Star Plus and Balaji production houses leads ... and we all know how far from real they could go. The actual writer of the novel created beautiful and real characters , unfortunately the Indian television turned these into their tried , tested, and repeated  characters.