Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res ! Res ! Rss πŸ˜ƒ
 What is this bae . You really surprised me πŸ˜† so I came into IF just randomly and then I see you pm with surprise . I was so happy . I literally had my lips touch my eyes πŸ˜† lord don't imagine that . πŸ€£
Then I just turned and click on the link and came in just running away .

To come here and see the OS first . 
It's a SS ! Yay but I will simply name this OS cause I know you will not continue this one πŸ€£ like the last one πŸ˜‘
The title is simply a bliss 
And the shot is just so cute . Beautifully written re . 
He is scared to share his feelings and she knows it all . πŸ˜†
The part where she tells that he loves Subhadra . I was like oh no no .
But then it's her only . Yay ! 
"Get on your knees and I will say yes "this part rocked ! 
And what she wants to have two types of wedding ? That too Christian one .πŸ˜† I also had the feeling that she had an kiss hangover . β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
And all of it was a dream ?why ?

Daddy ! Uh huh . So he is a father ! Too much mystery ! I will kill you . Ad I know you will not continue it  so yeh Bhi pherari mon . 
Anyways continue soon . And I mean it . 
Love you a lot . 
Sam 
Ps you surprised me now I will surprise you πŸ˜‰
Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 7 years ago
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res...
unres

kshama prarthi for keeping u waiting...meri yeh kabhi laziness jaati nhi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

coming to the update...

lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ

but a doubt in my mind that dream sequence was dwaparyug time or this kalyug(21st century) time?πŸ˜• kya hai meri dimag ki tubelight late jalti hai...πŸ˜†

woww! proposing on knees my arya...

panchu saying he loved subhi made my heart shatter into pieces...πŸ’”

he has a son? who is he? abhi ya phir shrutkirti? god! jaldi bata...and he should be shrutkirti only!! i dont want abhimanyu nhi toh mein arya aapka sirr phod dungi!!!

okay now should go in *subhi mode*
arya  aap iss kahani ko adhura nhi chadenge aur yeh mera aadesh hai aapko SAMJHE!!!!! AGAR MERE AADESH KA ULLGHAN HUA TOH...😑 I WILL PUNCH U!!!!!!!!!!!

update soon...

Edited by -Saishree- - 7 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daddy? πŸ˜• So he was dreaming? πŸ€”  Who is the mother? Is Draupadi dead or is it Shubhadra's son? πŸ˜² Hmmm... I see the mystery you have tried to keep at the end and I kinda like it. 
About the chapter, it was good. πŸ‘ Liked it. Continue soon please, this is going to be fun. πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, i know u r not gonna continue it...πŸ˜† so leave abt updating...
This is not good yaar! Each time u make an SS, end it in mystery nd then pause it!  Grr i hate it!!

Abt the chappy... it was soo good!! The first one was soo cute when drau laughed out!!😳 nd then i dont wanna talk abt...☺️

Nd what arjun married nd hv a kid? Well hope its not subhi... yaar plz solve the mystery! My stomach is paining to know it!!plzzz!!!! This is next to impossible tht mou gonna update but still... plz upsate it at any cost!!!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Would you please like to consider the kind possibility of updating this lovely, brilliant beautiful, amazing, awesome story?
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all *holding ears* Sorry Mou dear for the late reply. Janti hun i am late but i have a world full of excuses too. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Accha toh let me start. Firstly the starting part was so cute. She says she understands him even if he didn't say anything because she could look into his eyes and see through him. Aww! 😳   
And she says he loves subhi? 😲
Koi na but my arya confesses immediately. 😳 On his knees, how romantic!
And she says she wants a hindu and Christian wedding? Well, honestly your drau is a lot like me because i too love the christian wedding traditions a lot, although i am a hindu. ❀️😳
And what, he is a father? Ye kya? And why do i feel the child's mom is subhi?
So much suspense!
Iss baar please update soon arya! Please.. 😳
Aur jaldi update nahi kiya na toh hum saari wives se daat khane ko taiyar rahiyega. 😈Edited by ramya06 - 7 years ago
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting... 
 Do update sooner :) 
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]