Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 58

ladoos

Groupbie

ladoos

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
thanx for all the lovely remarks and i'm posting a longer part as a treat! hope you enjoy it too...

RECAP: Oh how she craved to be in his embrace again...it was as if all her pain would go away if Shiv would take her into his arms once again.

"STOP IT!" she told herself. "You will live. You have endured a lot of pain before and you didn't flinch then why be afraid to bear this with a smile? She wiped her tears and promised herself that she would not let him realize her feelings for him. She would not let him affect her. The room phone rang startling her out of her thoughts. She reached for it and picked up the receiver and said, "Hello?" "Gauri! How are you beta? And how's Shiv? Do you know how worried we were? Are you both alright? You're not hurt are you? Everyone here is so worried about you two," Gauri smiled at her mother-in-law's concern. "Everything is fine Badi-Ma. I'm much better now…" "Much better…why? What happened?" Gauri remembered Ipshita's words and realized the family didn't know about her getting shot so she tries to manage by saying, "Nothing Badi-Ma. I was just very exhausted and…very scared." Now that I've had rest, I'm better. Don't worry everything's fine." Nikhila was relieved to hear her daughter-in-law's voice again but she also knew that the rest of the family (of course not including Palak and Maya) wanted to talk to her so she said to Gauri, "Beta, I'm putting you on the speakerphone so everyone can talk to you…just hold on a second." Gauri smiled and waited and she too felt that she would be much more comfortable if she also put herself on the speakerphone. She wouldn't have to tire her arm and back. She turned her speakerphone on and at once heard everyone's concerned voices, "How are you Gauri?" asked Dadi, Dada, Baba, Mashi-Ma, and Kaya. "I'm ok, how are you all?" And Dadi said, "You are worried about us? Beta, forget about us and tell us how you two are."

Gauri was trying to adjust her pillows while talking to the family and as soon as she had gotten comfortable she saw Shiv staring at her from the bathroom door, clad in a towel. She immediately closed her eyes and pulled her blanket over her head with her left hand. Shiv gave her a very irritated look because she did this every time he came out from the bathroom. He failed to understand what her problem was. Did he not look good after a shower or what? Usually, girls went nuts when he was fully clothed, just imagine what would happen if they saw him like this. He was thinking this when he looked down at himself again and then it struck him. What am I thinking? Do I want Gauri to go nuts over me? Oh god…what's wrong with me! And why does she do this every time? It annoys me so much…why can't she see me in a towel? Is she seriously this shy? Oh! Shy huh…hmm…cute, very cute. He smiled at the thought of her getting shy because of him. And then smacked himself on the forehead as soon as he realized what he was just thinking.

While this was going on the family was still trying to ask Gauri how she was and since she was under the covers, having lost sense of all else, she didn't reply. The family was confused by hearing no response from her. Finally Dadi asked in a higher tone, "Gauri beta? Are you still there?" Upon hearing Dadi's voice Gauri emerged from under the covers and slowly peaked around the room. She heaved a sigh of relief not finding Shiv in the room. He had gone back into the bathroom after grabbing his clothes that he had left on the sofa.

"Yes, Dadi. I'm here. What were you saying?" Shiv comes out in red pjs and an undershirt and heads towards Gauri. He goes and sits besides Gauri and says, "I'm here too you know, not just your daughter-in-law. I didn't know that you cared more for Gauri than me," he said teasingly. The family laughed, relieved to know that the two of them indeed were fine. They had to be fine considering Shiv's mood. Nikhila already had tears in her eyes but when she heard Shiv's voice she couldn't control them. Dadi said to Shiv, "do you know how much your mother has cried for you?" And Shiv immediately says, "Ma, I am ok. Please don't worry about me and I promise to see you in two days." "Two days? Why not today? I can't wait that long to see you and until I see you two with my own eyes I'll not be convinced that you are both ok." Both Gauri & Shiv looked at each other and Shiv continued, "Ma, we're both ok and we can't come home any sooner because we need to take care of some formalities with the police and can't leave till that's over. But I promise to be with you in two days." "Fine, but no more than two days…got it? I don't want my daughter-in-law to feel lonely and I know that she needs lots of love & care right now. After all that has happened it takes a while to overcome the shock. And don't you leave her alone for even a moment, you get that?" commanded Nikhila and Dadi said, "Gauri make sure that he's here with you in two days and no later. It's your responsibility to bring a son to his restless mother." "Ji," said Gauri and they ended their conversation.

Edited by ladoos - 17 November 2006 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafariha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 7)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
thanksss...

its awsomeeeeee Embarrassed

keep up tha good workk.. Clap

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
awesome part very nicely written Clap Clap

sweet_ak92

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet_ak92

MJHT's 2nd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
cont soon...its amazing good!i wish i cud write like that LOL

ladoos

Groupbie

ladoos

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
thank you all for ur lovely comments...i try to post one part everyday and so far have been successfull in doing so...not sure if i can do the same over the weekend but will try

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 17 November 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
nice work...........so shiv wants gauri to go fida on him...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wink ........continue soon

Innocent_Angel

Innocent_Angel

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
gr8 going...keep up the gr8 work

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
nice Smile
hmmmm..when is shiv going to tell gauri that he loves her?? Big smile

Post Reply New Post