Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 58

komal hashim

Groupbie

komal hashim

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
yeah waiting waiting update sooooooon...................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 57)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey lovely FF... waiting for the update.. PLzz continue asap.......

komal hashim

Groupbie

komal hashim

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
yaar are u going to update  plzzz inform us and if u can continue it yaar i love this ff ................

ladoos

Groupbie

ladoos

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Sorry folks! I know it's been years. Cry Certainly didn't mean to put an abrupt stop to the story but sometimes life throws such challenges one's way that despite our best intentions, we can't help but break promises and disappoint people.

I can only offer to try to do my best to not keep you all hanging this long. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies. Give me some time to complete the next part...

Let's get the show started once again!

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladoos

Sorry folks! I know it's been years. Cry Certainly didn't mean to put an abrupt stop to the story but sometimes life throws such challenges one's way that despite our best intentions, we can't help but break promises and disappoint people.

I can only offer to try to do my best to not keep you all hanging this long. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies. Give me some time to complete the next part...

Let's get the show started ' once again!

no need to be sorry friend.we can understand.anyway we r happy that u gonna continue it again.thank u sooooooo much.n so yaar be quick n post a update soon.we r waiting nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
thnx so much

saba

ladoos

Groupbie

ladoos

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
So folks...here's the next update...i'll try to post the next one soon but no promises. Enjoy!

RECAP: Shiv is taking Gauri to a party that Machan, Shiv's friend, has thrown for the couple on their wedding and also to introduce Gauri to Shiv's circle of friends. Gauri, however, is very anxious as she's never attended such parties (Shiv's type). Shiv makes fun of Gauri's appearance & she decides to give Shiv a taste of his own medicine.

It was 6:00 pm & Shiv was all ready & patiently waiting for Gauri. To kill time, he decided to discuss a new business deal that he'd been considering with his father. However, that discussion had hardly begun when Shayla chachi and Dadaji joined them. Shayla was very surprised to find Shiv sitting comfortably & having a discussion with his father. Before she could say anything, Dadaji asked Shiv & Mahen what they were up to and Mahen replied, "Nothing Papa. Shiv's waiting for Gauri so they can leave for the party. In the meantime we decided to discuss a business deal. Dadaji and Shayla exchanged looks & Shayla couldn't resist saying, "Papa, which side did the sun rise from today?" Shiv & Mahen looked at her with raised eyebrows & Dadaji asked hiding a smile & going along with her, "Why beta?" "Nothing, I thought Shiv didn't like being late for his parties. And wasn't tonight's party supposed to begin at 6:00? Well, it's already 6:00 but he's still sitting here & "patiently" waiting for his better half. Is this the same Shiv we knew not too long ago?" Dadaji and Shayla could not keep straight faces anymore and started laughing while Mahen just smiled. Shiv narrowed his eyes looking at the two laughing their heads off & finally said, "Chachi, that's not funny. And for your kind information, I'm not really waiting for Gauri. That idiot, Machan, forgot to inform me, for whom this party was organized for, that the time of the party has changed from 6:00 to 7:30. I got ready early for no reason," finished an irritated Shiv. He had wanted to strangle Machan when he had called Shiv at 5:45 to inform him of the change in time. Shiv had already been frustrated because Gauri was taking forever and then he found out that he had gotten himself & Gauri worked up for no reason thinking they were going to be late.

Machan's phone call was a blessing in disguise for Gauri. Although, she had decided to teach Shiv a lesson earlier, she wasn't so sure now. As much as she tried, she was failing miserably in attempting to look "stunning" as Shiv had put it when mocking her. It wasn't until Dadi came to check in on her that she saw some hope. It was 6:15 now & she had made some progress at getting ready but Dadi was having some trouble with her hair. That's when they heard a knock on the door & Dadi opened the door to find Shayla. Relieved, Dadi ushered Shayla in and said, "Thank god you're here. Come help me get Gauri ready. I'm having trouble with her hair." Shayla stopped in her tracks as she laid eyes on Gauri's reflection in the mirror and whistled. While Dadi smiled proudly Shayla said to Gauri, "Shiv's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you tonight."

At 6:45 PM, Gauri was finally ready. Dadi and Shayla made her turn towards the dresser and made her look at herself in the mirror, seeking her opinion. Shock would be an understatement to say the least. Gauri didn't recognize herself but her face was devoid of any expression. It wasn't until she heard Shayla chachi say, "I guess I was wrong earlier, not just Shiv but any guy who sees you tonight is going to have a tough time keeping his eyes off of you." Gauri turned around with a shy smile and rosy pink cheeks. Dadi couldn't stop smiling and said, "Gauri, you were worrying for no reason. You're one beautiful girl and all you needed was the right dress, some mascara and lip gloss. And you must thank Shayla for the hair. She did a wonderful job!" Gauri nodded her head in approval and gave Shayla a warm hug. "Thank you chachi for all your help and Dadi you too."

"Gauri! Let's go or we'll be late!" Dadi shook her head in exasperation as they heard Shiv calling out for his wife. "He's never going to learn, is he? There's plenty of time to make it to the party as it starts at 7:30. It's about 6:55 now and it won't take anymore than 20 minutes to reach. And since the party is for you guys then shouldn't you be fashionably late? Why is he so stubborn? He's taken after his father & grandfather for sure." Shayla & Gauri started laughing at Dadi's comment but Gauri's smile was gone in a flash when she heard Dadi say, "Let's all go downstairs or a storm will soon be headed this way. She was nervous all of a sudden. Despite the assurance that the two elders had provided her with over the dress being conservative, she was extremely nervous. For them it was conservative but she was wearing something of the sort for the very first time in her life. The next thought was even scarier for Gauri'.Shiv. What would he think? Will he like her in this attire?

Dadi and Shayla were at the door when they realized that Gauri wasn't with them. Both ladies turned to find Gauri standing in front of the dresser with worry and nervousness etched across her face. They sighed and shook their heads in desperation. Dadi walked back to Gauri and caressing her cheek said, "Don't worry beta. You look absolutely gorgeous and very classy. But you're going to have to feel comfortable in order to carry yourself off otherwise you'll look ill at ease. Right? And remember, my Shiv's better half is going to be the most beautiful and elegant lady at the party." Gauri felt a little better and finally smiled. Dadi was right. She wasn't going to let their efforts go to waste. Tonight was the night to show the cool dude, Mr. Shiv Kapoor, that Mrs. Gauri Shiv Kapoor was no less. With that thought, she broke into a brighter smile & holding her head high with confidence; she followed Dadi and Shayla chachi out the door.

Shiv was about to scream again but stopped midway. Dadi was standing at the top of the stairs with her hands on her hips & a frown on her face. Accompanying her was Shayla chachi, who didn't look any happier. When he saw no sign of Gauri, he looked at Dadi with a questioning look & asked, "Where's Gauri? I've been calling her for ages." By now, most of the family had arrived in the living room. "Kyun, itni jaldi kyun hai tujhko?" (Why are you in such a rush?) asked Dadi. Shiv looked at her open mouthed, wondering what had gotten into her. Didn't she know that they had a party to attend? "Dadi, you know how punctual I am" Shiv couldn't help saying but regretted it the minute the words were out. Dadi smiled, "Really? If my memory serves me right, you've never been on time for any family functions. So why is it that you only seem to be punctual about YOUR social gatherings? Shiv looked sheepishly at her and finally flashed his signature smile. "Oh, no you don't! Don't you try that smile on me." With the smile still in place, "What's the need to be on time for family functions? It's not like I don't see you all every day. Plus, you know that I find the family stuff quite boring as it's the same boring music, same boring food and same boring fake people who have nothing better to do than gossip." This of course earned Shiv a few glares but no one said anything as they didn't want to ruin the mood for the couple. Going along with him, Dadi asked, "And what makes your parties so much fun?" Shiv smiled wider, "For that, you'll have to attend one" finished Shiv with a wink at Dadi.

"Let him be, Wifey. And you're delaying the kids. Where's Gauri?" asked Dada. "Yeah, I've been calling her for'" trailed Shiv as he saw Dadi & Shayla chachi stepping aside to reveal Gauri who had been standing behind them. Shiv froze at the vision presented to him. It was as if time stood still and no one but him and Gauri were in the room. Shiv didn't realize that he was gaping at Gauri with his mouth open. It was only when he heard Dada say the SRK DDLJ dialogue, "Rocky, mooh band kar." He wasn't sure if this was directed at him until Dada turned to him and touched his chin and winked at him. Shiv flushed red at the realization, blinked several times, cleared his throat and headed out the door calling behind him, "Gauri, hurry up. I'll be waiting in the car" but the amused chuckles and the laughter was not missed by his tomato red ears.

As the three ladies descended the stairs, everyone but Nikhila and Ipshita surrounded them. Gauri's nervousness flew out the door at everyone's compliments as she thanked them all. But she was left confused by Shiv's reaction. He had just stood there like a statue devoid of any emotion. He hadn't even smiled. Did he not like it? Was he angry? Should I go change? As these thoughts raced through her mind, her eyes came to rest on Nikhila & Ipshita. They stood in a corner not looking happy. Nikhila was beside Gauri the minute she spotted Gauri's eyes on her and with a smile complimented her. Gauri looked to where Ipshita was standing but found no one. She had seen the jealousy and anger on Ipshita's face and smiled at the thought. Everyone ushered her out the door but not before Dadi whispered, "Didn't I tell you that you looked beautiful? Now part with the nervousness and walk with confidence. Don't let anyone intimidate you, you hear?" Gauri smiled at her and nodded. You're right Dadi, I'm not going to let anyone get to me as long as I have Shiv by my side, thought Gauri. Shiv'Gauri's smiled faded as she remembered his reaction. Oh god, please help me!

Unknown to her, a pair of eyes watched her through a rear view mirror as she made her way to the car. She looks ethereal, thought Shiv. The white evening gown looked perfect on her wheatish complexion. It accentuated her figure perfectly while elegance, grace and class emanated from every inch of her. The dress was conservative but not innocent as his imagination had been running wild from the minute his eyes rested on her. Her thick dark curls danced around her angelic face making her look all the more desirable. "Wow dude" get a grip on yourself. You've never scrutinized any woman like this before, thought Shiv. And this is Gauri we're talking about. How could he think about her like that? Why not? Because, she's a friend. No, she's your wife. He was still immersed in his thoughts when he heard the passenger door open and Gauri slid in next to him. He gulped when she flashed him an innocent smile and thought, you're dead man'you're so dead!

Edited by ladoos - 24 April 2009 at 3:40pm

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
finally u updateddd thnx so much well reserved now will read ur ff from start

saba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top