Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

India-Forums

Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 51)

Jenna Dutt Goldie
Jenna Dutt
Jenna Dutt

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
nice to see you back sweety, Shiv is doing such a wonderful job telling her the whole secret Clap
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
When i first came here this was the first ff i read!! i am happy you are continuing!!

Kat
Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
awesum update!!
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
wow!! please do continue!!~

brilliant update~
ladoos Groupbie
ladoos
ladoos

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

hey all...thanks for all the kind words! i'm so neck deep with work that i have to bring it home Cry it's really getting to me but what can one do, right? i'm hoping things will smooth out soon as i've been going crazy for the last 2 to 3 months...anyway...i hope to continue in the near future & i have not even begun writting the next part yet so please bear with me...your patience & support is much appreciated! Smile
JCluvs srk Goldie
JCluvs srk
JCluvs srk

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
nice! i'm so glad u finally updated.....man i hope gauri can forgive shiv n then shiv realizes tat his feeling for her r mor than friendly.i liked the last part, when he said tat none of his plans worked to get her out the house n he gave an amused look.
ladoos Groupbie
ladoos
ladoos

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON...HOLD YOUR HORSES! Tongue
ladoos Groupbie
ladoos
ladoos

Posted: 10 June 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
RECAP:
I soon realized what they had done & mom even confessed to everything then saying she had done it all for my happiness only and now I couldn't say no as she couldn't see me so heartbroken. I had never been so angry in my life before as then. I told them that I couldn't destroy your life. That's when Ipshita told me that if I loved her then I would have to do this otherwise I would loose her forever. Her words hurt a lot but I couldn't bear the thought of loosing her. Before I gave my consent I told her that I wouldn't keep any relations with her till I was married regardless of the fact that I wouldn't be sharing anything with you that a married couple shares. I was desperate & couldn't think of a way out when I realized that you may not want to marry me. I could only hope that you would refuse & you did when you ran away but my hopes came crashing down when you came back. I was very furious with you but then Fufaji (Maya's husband) said that I should get married now and later make you so desperate that you would want to divorce me yourself. And you know how that went," said Shiv sarcastically and smiling at the same time. "I think my plan backfired on me. Nothing seemed to work…not one!" said Shiv amused.

Continued...
Gauri didn't move nor did she smile. When Shiv noticed her depressed state he immediately stopped smiling and leaned closer to her. "Gauri, I'm sorry. I can't even say that I understand your pain. God knows how much I made you suffer. I am very sorry." When she didn't react he said, "Gauri, I want you to know that I don't love her. It never was love…it was my mistake that I took it to be love & today I have told her so myself and have ended whatever her & I had in the past." Gauri finally looked at him and asked, "If you don't love her then who?" Shiv was silent for a minute. He knew that he had to be fair but he also had to be honest with Gauri. He finally was able to find words, "I don't want to mislead you in any way & I certainly don't want to hide anything from you either. Truth is that I don't know myself. I'm sorry." He looked back at her trying to read her mind but her face was devoid of any emotion. She looked away and said, "You do know that I love you, right?" He smiled, surprised at her words & said, "Yes, I know. That is the one thing I can't ever forget as it is from you that I've learnt what love is but I'm not sure if I deserve it. I still can't believe that you still love me after all that I've done to you & just told you." She looked back at him & said, "I love you more for what you have put me through and what you have just confessed to me as it strengthens my reason for loving you. It proves that my love for you is not weak…it's my strength. Not everyone has the courage to admit that they were at fault let alone own up to their deeds. And if I may say so myself, you could have saved yourself a whole lot of trouble if you had just told me that you loved Ipshita when you asked me to run away on our wedding day. If I had known that then I would have never come back to marry you. Or even if you had told me this after we got married, I would have divorced you myself as soon as Baba had recovered as I would never have come between you & your love." Shiv smiled & said, "Yes, you're right. But thank god for my stupidity because sooner or later I would have realized that I didn't love her. And trust me when I say this that love or no love, I'd rather you be my wife than her." The words were out before he could stop himself & he looked at her with bewildered. He didn't understand himself what he had just said and didn't want Gauri to misunderstand him either. A smile broke out on her face after one look at him. She said, "You didn't mean that did you?" Shiv was surprised at first but then finally said, "I don't know what that was supposed to mean but it was from my heart. And I don't know what that means either," finished Shiv looking confused as ever. Gauri smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. You'll understand it one day. But for now, what have you decided?" Gauri needed to know what place she had in his life. She had always known that he didn't love her but if he didn't love Ipshita, he didn't love her or anyone else then where did that leave her?

Shiv didn't understand what she was asking him so asked, "Decided what?" Gauri sighed & continued, "About us, Shiv. I need to know how you feel about me. Do you still want a divorce? I don't want to force you to stay in this relationship if you don't want to but I need to know your feelings first." Shiv was shocked at her words. Divorce? He didn't remember saying he wanted a divorce then why was she…? "What do you mean by divorce? Yes, I asked you for it earlier, when I was too nave to understand that I was asking for my own death sentence &." Gauri covered his mouth with her hand again, "Did I not tell you to stop saying that!" said Gauri irritated. "Sorry…sorry! But what do you mean by divorce?" Gauri shook her head, "We're married but for names sake only. I love you but you don't love me. What do I call this relationship if…" "Friendship," said Shiv, silencing her. He continued, "Friendship is the beginning of any relationship Gauri. So what if we don't share what other married couples share but we can at least be friends, right?" He knew he didn't want to let her go or loose her at any cost…yes, he didn't understand why but for now…he told himself that he had gotten too used to her being around him. And that he didn't want to loose such a great friend. She was one person he could confide with now that everything was so open & clear between them. He didn't have to run away from her or hide from her for the fear of what would happen if he told her the truth. He was glad that he didn't have to worry about that anymore. He also knew that if any problems arose in the future then she would help him face them. She would help him up if he ever fell down. She would be there…he will make sure of it.

Gauri sat there pondering over the new name of their relationship. She didn't know how she felt about it but she knew that it was a beginning to something beautiful. She also knew that one day Shiv would himself confess his love for her and she would make sure that that day came. Gauri smiled at the thought and looked over to see him lost in his thoughts. She gently placed her hand over his that was lying next to hers on the floor. He shivered at her touch and came out of his lala land. When he looked over at her she asked nodding her head, "What happened?" He looked down at her hand that was still over his hand and looked back at her with a smile and shook his head left & right. "Shall we go home then?" she asked still looking concerned. His smile froze and his eyes clouded and he started to utter, "Mom…" She shook her head this time & said, "Don't worry. I'm with you. But…do you want to tell her that I know everything?" "I don't know but I do know that I want to tell the rest of the family. They should know the truth." Gauri shook her head indicating her disapproval. "No, we should not tell anyone. I don't want anyone to have any ill feelings towards Badi Ma. Whatever she did was purely because of her love for you. And I would not want to insult a mother's love, no matter how wrong she was." Shiv looked at her amazed, at a loss of words. He didn't know how she could take it all. So much had happened and such a cruel joke was played by his mother yet she was still in a forgiving mood. "How can you forgive her?" asked he. She smiled at his words & said, "I forgave you, didn't I?" "Yes but…" "But what? I can & will forgive her just like I forgave you." He couldn't help asking, " But why?" She rolled her eyes at him & said, "For almost the same reason as why I forgave you and before you ask what that is, let me tell you…because I love you and she happens to be your mother." Shiv looked towards the Devi Maa and asked, "What is she made of?" Gauri laughed and took his hand pulling him up with her. Let's go home." She dragged him to the car but she stopped abruptly as they approached the back of the car. Shiv looked at her questioningly. "One more question. Is there anything else that has been kept from me? Any thing else that I should know?" Shiv thought for a second and then said, "Yes, there is this one thing." When Gauri looked at him expectantly he said, "I'm not sure I can tell you though." Gauri couldn't believe his words and stood rooted to the spot for a second or two and as she was about to say something Shiv came forward with a very serious look on his face and took her hands in his and said, "But I won't hide anything from you anymore. I haven't told anyone this & I know you won't tell anyone either. Gauri, I had a twin brother…he paused for a few seconds as Gauri felt the color leave her cheeks…who..who…who got lost in a Kumbh mela. Gauri blinked once and then twice not understanding. When she didn't respond, Shiv left her hands & turned around hiding his tears. It took Gauri a good minute before registering the reality and she finally went to him and put her hand on his shoulder as he stood with his back to her, sobbing. He turned around slowly wiping his tears to see Gauri's eyes filling up. He couldn't take it anymore and broke into fits of laughter. Gauri didn't understand what was happening to him so she stood there like a lost child and asked him, "Are you okay?" But all Shiv could do was barely nod his head. Finally a few words came out, "Gauri…you…Gauri…you fell for it?" She had no idea what he was talking about but a second later it dawned on her. She stood there with her mouth open not believing he could play such a joke on her. She folded her hands & turned around while Shiv kept laughing. Once he took note of Gauri's mood he immediately stopped laughing & cleared his throat. He took her shoulder & turned her but one look at her face was enough to tell him that he was in for it. He cleared his throat once again, "I'm sorry." Gauri was in no mood and anger flashed in her eyes & she refused to look at him. She couldn't believe how he could do something like this after all that they had just went through. How could he be in a mood for jokes?" "Alright alright. I admit I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry…it was just a joke." Finally she looked at him, "It's ok. But please, no more jokes for tonight." "I promise," said he smiling. "How could you be in mood for a joke after tonight?" she couldn't help asking. Shiv replied as they sat down and he turned the car on, "because the old Shiv Kapoor is back. The one who knew how to live life, knew how to have fun and smile." Gauri shook her head & smiled, "I had just begun to understand you & now you're saying there's a new you?" "No, not a new me but the old me. And I promise, you're in not just for a surprise but also a thrill ride." Gauri looked at him with wide eyes, "What do you mean?" He flashed her his mischievous smile & said, "just wait & watch!"

hope you guys enjoyed it...and i do hope that it was worth your wait...thanks to all for appreciating my work...don't know when the next update will come but i can only hope that i'll be soon...thanx for all the support! Tongue

Edited by ladoos - 10 June 2007 at 7:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafariha

Go to top