Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 58

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
heyy...another great part...short but great...pls continue...i love the way ur shaping things up...gradual romance instead of a blitzkreig

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 (Page 5)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tas

Goldie

Tas

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
that was really cute .pls continue soon.

Mano786

Goldie

Mano786

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wow...It is soo nice..Plz continue Embarrassed

ladoos

Groupbie

ladoos

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you once again! I'm glad you all are enjoying it as much as I am while writing it. Do let me know your thoughts on this part...

Recap: Gauri refuses Shiv's help and decides to not let her hopes rise and to stay away from him.

As Shiv stared at her he could only think of one thing. What is she thinking about? After a few moments he finally turned around and said, "I'm going to take a shower…do you need anything before I go?" He waited for her to say something but when she didn't he went to take out his clothes from his bag and was about to enter the bathroom when he heard her whisper his name, "Shiv." He turned around to look at her and saw that she was looking at him. Her next words surprised him even more than her refusal for his help, "I'm sorry." He was stunned. He didn't know what to say so he finally asked, "Sorry? What for?"

Gauri heaved a sigh and continued, "Sorry for putting you through all this and sorry that you had to attend to me. You shouldn't have had to do all this." Her words pierced his heart. She was sorry that he was there for her? He didn't know what to say and before he had a chance to reply she continued, "But it doesn't mean I didn't appreciate it. Thanks…she hesitated…thanks for everything." Shiv, upon hearing her say thanks mellowed a bit. "You're not welcome," he replied in a soft but stiff voice and headed towards the bathroom. As soon as he closed the door, he turned the shower on at full and then leaned against the bathroom door and took a deep breath. "Why, why is she sorry? I should be the one apologizing not her! It's because of me she's in this condition. Had I not brought her here none of this would have happened," he thought. But a little voice somewhere said sarcastically, "Yes, you're right none of this would have happened. Neither would you have gotten to know her better and nor would you have realized her value." He looked around to find no one there and wondered if he was loosing it. With that he went to go take a shower and stood under the water for a long time, thinking back to the time spent in the jungle. For some reason he kept remembering Gauri's words, her anxiousness when he was being taken away, her concern…Gauri's thoughts refused to leave him. As he stood there, his dream slowly came to him. He realized all of a sudden that he had had a dream last night but could not remember what it was that he had dreamed about. It certainly wasn't the same dream in which he was running away from something or someone. He had actually slept peacefully through his dream! What was it that he had dreamed about? It was a very blurry dream he remembered that much and he had heard faint voices or was it just one voice? He couldn't place it exactly. He finally gave up and then realized that he had been in the shower for a while and that he should head back in case Gauri needed him.

While on the other hand…as soon as Shiv had closed the bathroom door Gauri had let her tears spill. She didn't know what to think. Why was this happening to her? Why couldn't they go back to the way they were before this honeymoon trip? She at least knew that Shiv disliked her and would never come near her no matter what. Then why did all this have to happen? Why were they forced to come close to each other? Why were they forced to open up to each other? Why? It was already hard to keep herself together earlier but now…she didn't know what to think. She had come close enough to Shiv to know that she liked being near him, close to him. She had come close enough to know that she felt safe & most secure in his embrace. But now what? Oh how she craved to be in his embrace again…it was as if all her pain would go away if Shiv would take her into his arms once again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafariha

just4coll

just4coll

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Love it.... Please keep updating soon....

Its soooo mch better than the misery happening in KAA these days...

pm4eva

IF-Dazzler

pm4eva

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Omg great Clap Clap Clap I'm craving for her to be in his arms again too LOL LOL LOL Please continue soon! Clap

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Clap

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

shivvvv listen to wt gauri's heart is sayinnnn LOL LOL

i hope in the next part she's in his arms... Wink

gr88 job once again....Clap