Fanfic: Shuruaat Pyaar...fresh updt 4/24 - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
awesome part very nicely written πŸ‘ πŸ‘
cont soon...its amazing good!i wish i cud write like that πŸ˜†
thank you all for ur lovely comments...i try to post one part everyday and so far have been successfull in doing so...not sure if i can do the same over the weekend but will try
nice work...........so shiv wants gauri to go fida on him...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ˜‰ ........continue soon
gr8 going...keep up the gr8 work
nice 😊
hmmmm..when is shiv going to tell gauri that he loves her?? πŸ˜ƒ
dont worry shiv gsuri will one day go nuts over u πŸ˜†
awsome part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
when will shiv truely realise his love for gauri????
cont soon 😊 😊 😊
hey all...once again, thanx for taking time out to write...enjoy the next part and can't wait to read ur comments!

Gauri was already very uncomfortable from having Shiv so close and to make it worse he was not wearing a proper shirt. "What's wrong with him? Doesn't he get it that I'm not comfortable when he's not fully clothed? As Shiv sat there Gauri's earlier words came back to him. "Gauri, why did you say sorry? And moreover, why did you thank me?" He looked at her and saw that she was staring down at her hands. She thought about what she wanted to say to him and then finally still looking at her hands, "Shiv, I still remember our first night. You had told me that you couldn't stand me and that you didn't even want to look at me let alone touch me. I can't even begin to imagine how or why you looked after me when I know that in your heart this is not what you want." She went quiet after that and continued to study her hands as if they contained the answers to all her questions. Shiv just stared at her and thought, "She's right, I don't want to do any of this but then why am I doing it? Is it because I feel guilty of putting her through so much and in return all she has done is protect me from any accusations, served my family as her own and quietly bore all the drama that she was made to face? Yes, that must be it. Otherwise, there's no other reason for her to cloud my thoughts continuously. I guess I could try to be a bit more civil if nothing more." With that thought he got up started towards the breakfast tray. "It's going to be time for your medication soon so eat something. It's not good to take medication on an empty stomach." He came towards her with the tray and sat down across from her on the bed. "No, I can't eat yet. I still have to brush and freshen up." "Are you mad? I understand brushing but you can't take a shower yet. All your bandages will get wet and your wound might get infected. The doctor said that even though the bullet just grazed your back it still left a deep wound and it'll be some time before it heals and till then you'll have to be extra careful that it doesn't get infected." "But, I can't just not take a shower. I feel disgusting; I haven't taken a bath since before we left for that jungle trip and that was early yesterday morning." Shiv didn't know what to say so he finally said, "do your brush first and eat so you can take your medication and then worry about a bath later. Gauri listens to him quietly and then starts to get up to go to the bathroom and like before pain shoots up her back but she doesn't flinch. Instead she gets up slowly and makes her way to the bathroom and closes the door.

Shiv had been watching Gauri while she was trying to get up and also noticed her discomfort while getting up even though she didn't say a word or complain. He had seen the pain on her face and he wanted to reach out to her and give her support but Gauri's earlier refusal for his help held him back. He knew that even if he tried she wouldn't like it. He had understood by now that she was a self-made woman and could manage on her own without anyone's support. He had slowly started to respect her for this but of course, like always, couldn't admit it. He was amazed at her determination and confidence. While most other girls would have not moved an inch in this condition without support, here was Gauri getting out of bed and making her way around the room without anyone's support. He didn't understand from where she found her strength but whatever it was…it sure was something.
yesss im the first one to thank u...

once again...awsomeeeeeee πŸ‘

its so cuteeeeeee.. 😳

keep up the good work...and continue soon... πŸ‘