Posted: 7 years ago
Zarqu, should we PM the old members to get their ass back on IF?😆 Even if FC doesn't get spammed like before, we need people to drool yaar. Everybody have gone MIA 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally forum is open. Plz add me in members list. We need a pic gallery and creation gallery
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! shivin has two two mother😲😲  are the two ladies sisters? waise i like the evil sister actress i don't now her name but she is a good actress. does anyone want to ask what shivin want? does he even want to marry ria they are fixing his marriage as if he is 2 years old kid who will do anything he is told. ria she seems to really like shivin but shivin never thought of her like that.
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The-Dilettante

Bannuuu😆

kya re😛 i thought you will forget my name so commented saying ADD 🤣
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 following the show for KW

but the female lead will make a cute pair with KW 😃
Edited by sid_ridz - 7 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shakuuu yes PM everyone na...it'll be fun to have our old gang here back drooling on Wahi 😛

Also guys if you're on Facebook/Twitter then please LIKE/FOLLOW Wahi's Official FCs 😳

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/09karanwahi/

Twitter follow @KaranWahi_FC

We post daily episode videos on our FB page & Twitter 😛
Edited by indian_beauty - 7 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my gosh the pre-cap ☺️☺️☺️ Seeing Wahi shirtless in the pool...oh my heart...kuch kuch hota hai ☺️
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

WOW! shivin has two two mother😲😲  are the two ladies sisters? waise i like the evil sister actress i don't now her name but she is a good actress. does anyone want to ask what shivin want? does he even want to marry ria they are fixing his marriage as if he is 2 years old kid who will do anything he is told. ria she seems to really like shivin but shivin never thought of her like that.

Hi, i'm Noor , yes it seems they are sisters . It's not a new thing , we have seen a lot of serials where in rich families the parents make a decision and their son doesn't even have the right to object .
 i think rea she has grown loving shivin and since she is pampered she always gets what she wants. But really want to know why is shivin real mother has to compromise and to accept such a life?
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG its awesome we have Wahi AT again its like old times yaar❤️
will try to be more active in here and plzz add me😃

.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oldooz

Hi, i'm Noor , yes it seems they are sisters . It's not a new thing , we have seen a lot of serials where in rich families the parents make a decision and their son doesn't even have the right to object .
 i think rea she has grown loving shivin and since she is pampered she always gets what she wants. But really want to know why is shivin real mother has to compromise and to accept such a life?

hey i am bani! yes we have seen it but their life is not a business deal they have the right to choose who they want to be and shivin didn't see the news yet? his life is being decided and he is clueless.

ria she is her darling mom princess she get's what she wants but not for long her bubble will burst soon. she lives in that house as an outsider which i sad she seems to be distance from her son and his marriage with ria will bring her son back to her. the other sister is so cunning she took over the family.