ROSID/AVIMAN FF: PYAAR HI DHA under editing

Posted: 7 years ago
And here comes the next FF...no guys...im not leaving you all...you will have to bear my torture at least till july...now coming to concept...i'm not telling it...you will get the updates soon...but a small trailer...
What did he feel for her???who was she to him???will he ever be able to let her know what his feelings was...let's see

INDEX

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4 Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
roshni dear we want ur torchor not only till july but whole life we love ur writings & eagerly waiting for the updates
Originally posted by himani_rosid

roshni dear we want ur torchor not only till july but whole life we love ur writings & eagerly waiting for the updates
didi...u r really mad that u r ready to bear the torture...yet I will try my best to torture u

PYAAR HI DHA- A ROSID FF BY ROSHNI

CHAPTER 1

An early morning. The sunrays were hitting the room even out of the curtains illuminating it slightly. A girl was asleep on her bed with the warm covers tucked up to her shoulders. Her eyes were tightly closed to resist the sweltering sunlight. Her lips had a little smile and face was serene. Soon the door opened and a handsome guy in late twenties entered with a cup of coffee. He reached the girl and smiled seeing her cutely asleep. He sat next to her and keeping the coffee mug on the side table, softly shook her by her shoulders. "Roli...Baby...get up..." said him. Roli's eyelashes fluttered like the wings of a butterfly as she stirred up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the guy sitting next to her. "Good morning Bhaiyya..." she said in a lazy tone. "Good morning princess..." replied Rithik. Rithik was Roli's elder brother who was her only family. They had lost their parents back when Roli was 15and since then he was the one who had always cared for her, always stayed by her. She was his very life and she too loved him to the infinity. "Baby...you've slept too long today...you got to go for work right?" asked Rithik. Roli was working in the foreign relations department of a famous corporate company based on London. "What's the time Bhaiyya?" asked Roli lazily, still wanting to sleep more. "It's eight child..." said Rithik. "Oh no...I have slept this long..." said Roli as she got up and rushed to the bathroom taking her towel. Rithik smiled and arranged her bed neatly folding the blanket and keeping the pillows in position. Then he rushed to the kitchen for preparing the breakfast. He never let Roli work in kitchen on working days, he didn't want her to stress. Soon he was back in her bedroom with a plate of hot roti and curry. Roli came back from the bathroom now, rubbing her long hair. Rithik smiled at her and got the towel from her. He rubbed her hairs as she sat on the stool before her dressing table. After having finished with her hair, he took the plate and started feeding her. Roli continued doing her light make up whilst he fed her lovingly. "Enough Bhaiyya...' she said as he tried to feed her little more. "Baby...have some more...you will have a really long day..." said him. Roli obeyed him and finished with the plate. "Bhaiyya...you don't have duty today?' asked Roli. "No baby...weekly off...need to rest for a while.." said Rithik. "Achha...rest or Bhabhi...which is gonna happen?" teased Roli. "Roli...keep it low...i will give you chance to counter my words..." said Rithik smiling. "Okay then Bhaiyya...let me change...that ill tempered guy is gonna eat me up if I get late..." complained Roli. "Oh ho...that guy and you...leave it...you're not ready to quit the job too...so no use of telling you... so now start..." said Rithik stepping out. Roli smiled at Rithik and started changing.

About half an hour later, Rithik dropped Roli at the parking area of her office. Before leaving Roli didn't forget her regulars; yes, a kiss on her brother's cheeks and a hug. Rithik smiled and hugged her back waving bye to her. Roli stepped in to the office as she saw Rithik turning the car to go out. She smiled and entered the lift to reach her workplace. Soon she entered the 5th floor where her workstation was. She reached the foreign relations department where her friend Akhil was already in to work. A guy in mid twenties with a serious look and knitted brow contrary to his friendly nature. "hey Akhi...it's just 9:15...you got in early?" asked Roli. "Yeah girl...things are turning upside down..the new guy is here..." said him. New guy??? Who's new???' asked a baffled Roli. "Areyy...you didn't know...well...there is a cat in the hell chance that you'd know...means everything was so fast..."said Akhi. "Akhi can you tell me what the real matter is without playing around?" asked Roli irritated. "darling...it's nothing...it's that forty year old boring boss of ours is replaced by a steaming hot and handsome guy.." said Asmitha, another colleague of hers. She sat on one of the chairs with her legs crossed. Roli looked amazed; she had not foreseen this, not even in her rarest dreams. "What???seriously? Are you guys fooling on me? Come on...it's not April fool...don't joke..." said her. "Oh ho darling...it's true...we don't know why but Ashok had got in to an argument with the chief it seems, so he's fired...even the compensation is settled...And the chief had directed one of his most efficient acquaintances to the post..And see...The guy is right here..." said Abhi, another colleague of hers. "Oh ho...my head is spinning... what's happening god!!!" said Roli as she settled on one of the chairs. "Baby...your head will automatically spin if you see him...OMG...His height, look, torso, face, eyes, nose and everything...they are just running me nutty...i got a boat service in my mouth already..." said Asmitha. "oh no...Asmi...keep it low...he's our boss..." said Nishfa, a more reserved one. "So all you guys are serious..."said Roli. "Or else do you think we were joking?' asked the team all in a voice. "Yeyyy..." Roli bounced like a little kid. "OMG...I'm so happy..." she cried in the air when the main cabin's door opened knocking Roli's wits out of her.

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
Yayyy another new ff I'm also ready to bear ur torcher thru out my life 
I luvd the concept n tittle ...so Roli is rithik little sister luvd their bonding n the new boss is definitely our sid waiting for nxt update dear 
Originally posted by teja-rosid

Yayyy another new ff I'm also ready to bear ur torcher thru out my life
I luvd the concept n tittle ...so Roli is rithik little sister luvd their bonding n the new boss is definitely our sid waiting for nxt update dear
acchaa...so bear torture...I will torture u till the tym I can...whether boss is Sid or not...lets see
wow Roshni another ff so sweet sis.
I already told u don't forget Rosid and don't stop writing dear
I think first time u write brother sister concept
I like sis bro bonding because
I lost my one only elder brother
Originally posted by renuka-rosid

wow Roshni another ff so sweet sis.
I already told u don't forget Rosid and don't stop writing dear
thanks di...yeah...I cant forget rosid...I love them so muchhh!!!!
Originally posted by renuka-rosid

I think first time u write brother sister concept
I like sis bro bonding because
I lost my one only elder brother
no di...in my first ff there was bro n sis bonding...n personally I do understand ur side as I too have lost my younger bro 4 yrs back...