Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 22 Update (Page 4)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I think there is no reason to criticize purab, i mean the character purab.The character was potrayed beautifully frm the beginning as an unselfish and caring person,who is ready to do anything for jassi right frm his heart.What i dont understand is why did they have to bring in this chakkar of marriage? i mean if armaan was the hero rite frm the start ,they didn't have to spoil the story by diverting the viewer's attention frm him to purab.It wud have been nicer if purab wud have been a friend only,realized how much jas loves armaan and tried to bring them closer.also he shud have been the one to have made jassi realize her beauty and motivated the make-over.if he wud have made an exit after doing all this and just kept his love in his heart,i'm sure even the purab fans wud'nt be soo upset.They have totally destroyed his character.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

First tnx jammy for the update.( I was too shocked when I read it the first time around).

I guess it's useless to blame anyone at this point.Purab was never the hero and probably his unexpected popularity had the producers thinking of changing the storyline.Maybe the rest of the cast refused to accept the changes ( the reason for Parmeet's interview few monthes back) because they had started the venture with definite roles which would eventually go for a toss in such a case.Then they didn't get the permission to change ultimately or maybe decided not to deviate from the original story themselves.In that case they had to get back to track fast because Sony  gave them the time limit of March. 

Inspite of always supporting Armaan and Jassi's union,I always found Purab a lovable character and his presence actually brought a sharp edge to the Jassi Armaaan romance angle for those who support the original line of the story - that a middle class plain jane intelligent girl  forced the man whose shallowness and arrogance did not see beyond phisical beauty in a woman  to recognise her inner beauty and make him fall in love with her. 

Anyway,Sameer Soni should have stuck around to at least give his role a dignified exit rather than forcing the directors by refusing to shoot to stitch recycled scenes and then make him look like a coward running away in the end . 

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Agreed Minnie,Atleast agar usne kuch jassi ke liye kiya hota like motivated the make-over or brought her closer to armaan, main zindagi bhar us devta ki pooja karti!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by essar2610

Darpok Purab

IT was supposed to show that a girl no matter how she looks and if she is rich or not can succed in life. Well, they have now succeded in dashing the hopes of those lakhs of middle class girls.

Jammy.

I know you are upset that Purab's character was dealt such a blow.However I have to add that Marriage is not the only measure of success for a girl.This show also shows Jassi's success in her working life and today she was congratulated for her success by everyone ( Mallika hugged her -- wonder of wonders!!!!) so one part of it is at least achieved.It doesn't really matter what she has to do to achieve that success.What does matter is that she made it.If she could make it,maybe a lot more others can succeesd in their work life too. 

as far as personal life success for Jassi,we have yet to see what happens.

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged

WHile all your view points are valid....i think that Purab finally left because he got tired and fed up of always playing handmaiden to Ms Jassi's whims and fancies. I mean the party was the last straw!!! Here he is so bloody supportive of everything she does and is always telling society that she is great inspite of her looks. And what does she give in return.....she walks out of his party with her FIRST LOVE making him look like a FOOL!! Angry

GAWD!!! She is really the pits! I am really GLAD that Purab decided enough is enough and walked out of her life. She is the kind of person who needs to be shouted and criticized to feel good about herself.

Thanks to Meenakshi opening his eyes to the fallacy he was living in....he moved on with his life rather than hang around waiting for Jassi to love HIM FOR WHAT HE IS!!! Ms Jassi has let go of someone who loved her for what she is...not what she can do for his company!! AND SHE DESERVES IT!! Dead

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

First tnx jammy for the update.( I was too shocked when I read it the first time around).

I guess it's useless to blame anyone at this point.Purab was never the hero and probably his unexpected popularity had the producers thinking of changing the storyline.Maybe the rest of the cast refused to accept the changes ( the reason for Parmeet's interview few monthes back) because they had started the venture with definite roles which would eventually go for a toss in such a case.Then they didn't get the permission to change ultimately or maybe decided not to deviate from the original story themselves.In that case they had to get back to track fast because Sony  gave them the time limit of March. 

Inspite of always supporting Armaan and Jassi's union,I always found Purab a lovable character and his presence actually brought a sharp edge to the Jassi Armaaan romance angle for those who support the original line of the story - that a middle class plain jane intelligent girl  forced the man whose shallowness and arrogance did not see beyond phisical beauty in a woman  to recognise her inner beauty and make him fall in love with her. 

Anyway,Sameer Soni should have stuck around to at least give his role a dignified exit rather than forcing the directors by refusing to shoot to stitch recycled scenes and then make him look like a coward running away in the end . 

Very well said minnie. As far as armaan fans go, this is the best purab has received. I agree that his exit should have been better than the way they potrayed. it does not make sense for a character like purab to write a letter like that.

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ahmed316us

great update jammy.

Awe i feel bad for jassi, it was an emotional ending. this is very sadUnhappy

Why are you feeling bad for Jassi? After all the abuse she subjected Purab to I think this was long overdue. Although I think the Jassi character will now try to win him back with her makeover in appearance and attitude

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albelarahi

Originally posted by ahmed316us

great update jammy.

Awe i feel bad for jassi, it was an emotional ending. this is very sadUnhappy

Why are you feeling bad for Jassi? After all the abuse she subjected Purab to I think this was long overdue. Although I think the Jassi character will now try to win him back with her makeover in appearance and attitude

i don't know why...but i think you are right...that is the way story is headed

Go to top