Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 22 Update (Page 3)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

thats really sad that purab left but i was thinking..........that it may encourage jassi to do the makeover....so she can adjust in purabs world.... and then maybe she go on serching for him....and actually starts to love him........ but then i read somwhere that jassi and armaan are going to end up together.....Confused........its confusing.....i think purab and jassi should get together at the end...coz purab loves her wat she really is he doesn't care about the looks and everything....and if armaan falls in love with her he is loving her but her looks.....thats not somthing really nice....shaadi keh baad saab eik jaisi ho jati hain moti.....even malika will be like that tooBig smile

just my opinion....do comment

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I WAS BIT SHOCK THAT HE LEFT JASSI BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID MEENAKSHI SAID THE WORDS TO HIM BUT HE CAN THINK WHAT HE IS UP TO NOW. OH WELL THAT WAS HIS DECISION.Cry
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
well anything new JODY as this is very much expected out of you and Rohan live in Mumbai or wherever with his nanny WHY DID YOU GUYS BAANNED ME FROM JASSI_PRETTY JUST COZ I SAID SOMETHING AGAINST HEAVENLY AARMAN how immature

Edited by heyher87 - 22 November 2004 at 8:07pm
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

thank GOD he is gone.

Well - he should be taking care of his first responsibility anyway- HIS LITTLE BROTHER THAT HE ABANDONED!

heheh totally agree with u Jody!!!Smile

jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

ummm...okay guys, you're banning each other 'cause you are trashing fictional characters?  yeah, sometimes people in deep committments just take off, but when an actor feels like leaving a show (with no apparent contract to bind him), then writers and producers are left scrambling or a quickie resolution (case in point: that scene with the "drunk" Purab).  It was totally unneccessary- his intoxication could have been conveyed without showing him stumbling in...couldn't he have been laying on his bed or something?  But why would P hook up with M now, after all these years?  'cause she opened 'his eyes'?  Yeah maybe J isn't good for him, then again neither is M...

Watch he comes back at the end (recast with a new actor) and begs J to marry him!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Ok,

Well, yesterdays episode was really difficult to remmember, I mean the few mins of purab's thinking went  sooooo fast, that I forgot to keep track of a few scenes.

Also, they again did a big mistake of making meena think on behalf of purab, it gives you a feeling that purab left because meena told him all that stuff & if he did that then its really stupid of the directors or should I now call them MIS-DIRECTORS

Also, didnt really get the reason for the letter, I mean if he was having so many problems then why did they showed him wasting his 6 months going in and out her house, taking his family to treats, buying stuff for them. I guess he used to never care about jassi's society, then why now? The letter just didnt make any sense. Anyways the character is out now, lets just hope they never bring him back. Trust me guys I wont want him back the this time just to get him humiliated the third time. They are going to bring him back just to hold thier TRP's till the end, also they said that they wont turn him negative but if that letter and those reasons were not negative then what was??

Jammy.

essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Darpok Purab
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by essar2610

Darpok Purab

Naah Darpok MIS-DIRECTOR's, Shit scared to take the high road and make changes needed.

Anyways its sad, for they are going to end the show complete diffrent from what they intended to show. IT was supposed to show that a girl no matter how she looks and if she is rich or not can succed in life. Well, they have now succeded in dashing the hopes of those lakhs of middle class girls.

Jammy.

Go to top