Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Oh Akki , no Trp won't count here , trp toh Simar ki bhi hai 😆... Everyone knows it's a Sony channel and it was expected , even a garbage will work on colors now days  ( when CNWK was launched, colors was struggling , remember BI's trp ? and Kapil's show got the trp and that's what called an achievement  ðŸ˜‰ ) 

Kapil created that concept and show and audience in which ur loser fav Krushna just entered and started doing below the belt comedy , it's not an achievement ðŸ˜† , u replace Krushna and Bharti , show will have the same trp ðŸ˜‰ , Infact ppl won't even notice they r gone ðŸ˜†

He is a loser and will remain a loser only 

Few days back in newshour , someone mentioned Kapil's Name as related to comedy ...Kapil means comedy and Krushna will never earn it in his this life ðŸ˜‰

Saw in one website that TRP of Kapil Show in week 19 is 3.8
https://news.liveurlifehere.com/in/the-kapil-sharma-show-episode-review-trp-rating.html

Official TRP website kounsa hai ? ðŸ˜²
IF main kahan per TRP post hota hai ?
Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

Saw in one website that TRP of Kapil Show in week 19 is 3.8
https://news.liveurlifehere.com/in/the-kapil-sharma-show-episode-review-trp-rating.html

Official TRP website kounsa hai ? ðŸ˜²
IF main kahan per TRP post hota hai ?

Bheem Sir check Scrutiny Website for TRP or Salil Sand's Twitter. ..!!
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Bheem Sir check Scrutiny Website for TRP or Salil Sand's Twitter. ..!!

Sab trp alag alag dikhatey hain kya ?

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Who cares gpr trp?all naagins,susraal types shows take trp.kapil on colors used to take very good trp and u can see how on twitter ppl say they love they are watching posting bts of tkss.
There are so good dramas on Sony but all take low trps so stop yapping about your fav krushna and its trps.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
krushna --- ye kaisa naam hai , krishna suna tha ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: gulabi22

Who cares gpr trp?all naagins,susraal types shows take trp.kapil on colors used to take very good trp and u can see how on twitter ppl say they love they are watching posting bts of tkss.
There are so good dramas on Sony but all take low trps so stop yapping about your fav krushna and its trps.

so true, plus TRP calculating system is so firkin faulty it is not even funny😆 they only record viewings from selected households😆😆
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the trps are for which episode, which date, who was the guest? what is week 19? Now we're gonna sit here with our calendars open and searching for week 19 huh

I've asked many times, what is the official trp site? Doesn't IF has one, somewhere listed here?

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

Sab trp alag alag dikhatey hain kya ?

he doesn't like kapil so posting wrong trps, as we can't confirm it, that's why everyone is believing him so he is taking advantage of that 😆

remember kapil beat bajirao mastani + comedy night live with bachao even when they combined both the shows kapil still beat them.

so I doubt his trps are lower than their show
Edited by adventurousman - 7 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventurousman

the trps are for which episode, which date, who was the guest? what is week 19? Now we're gonna sit here with our calendars open and searching for week 19 huh

I've asked many times, what is the official trp site? Doesn't IF has one, somewhere listed here?

Checkout This Website for TRPs for every week.
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2016/05/barc-ratings-impressions-week-19-2016.html?m=1

And yeah Madam IF doesn't have any kind of exclusive section where it post TRP. They have stopped doing so...!! Also You don't have to take out calendar and verify the week. The TRP data always comes with Title/Heading which clearly states the Week and Date Specified. 

Kapil scored 3.0 in 1st Week of the show and then dropped to 1.9 in second week and in 3rd week dropped to 1.8 and in this 4th Week it rose up to 2.0..!! 

I hope that clears the confusion. 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventurousman

he doesn't like kapil so posting wrong trps, as we can't confirm it, that's why everyone is believing him so he is taking advantage of that 😆

remember kapil beat bajirao mastani + comedy night live with bachao even when they combined both the shows kapil still beat them.

so I doubt his trps are lower than their show

And what makes you think that I am posting wrong TRP ? As if I have my own TRP system and trying to put down Kapil's Show ? Sorry I am not that kind of person. 
Two Websites Post Correct Official TRP. 
1) Telly Chakkar (Rival Site)
2) Scrutiny 

So before blaming me go and verify the numbers  !!

Week 20 TRP is as follows

1) Comedy Nights Bachao 2.2
2) The Kapil Sharma Show 2.0
3) Comedy Nights Live 1.5

Source :

And yeah I don't hate Kapil as hate is very strong for a word I just dislike him yet I like his solo standup comedy. What I hate is his whole set up of TKSS and how people are going gaga over mediocre stuff he is serving which is just awful & caricature of CNWK show.
Sorry but I feel Kapil can never recreate that CNWK magic. .!!