Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sig of the week and caps sharing thread sound really good.
More regular contests would be nice as well.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
-Siggy of the week/Avi of the week/edit of the week
-contests like group ones are interesting 
-discussion thread/A&S chat club thread
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to see a Tutorial thread where either Graphic Team members or experienced siggy makers share a tutorial every week/ two week on how to create a particular type of siggy/ effect/ layout/ coloring/texture etc. I know there is already a Ques and Queries corner but there a particular member puts a query while other members try to find answer. Sometimes query is resolved/partially resolved and sometimes not, despite the best efforts. This thread would be more systematic and organised, and every member would properly get to learn a new technique every week. It would be great if you consider this coz it may motivate more members to try PS.

Siggy of the week and Picture sharing thread are both cool suggestions.
Edited by -enchanted- - 7 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -enchanted-

I would like to see a Tutorial thread where either Graphic Team members or experienced siggy makers share a tutorial every week/ two week on how to create a particular type of siggy/ effect/ layout/ coloring/texture etc. I know there is already a Ques and Queries corner but there a particular member puts a query while other members try to find answer. Sometimes query is resolved/partially resolved and sometimes not, despite the best efforts. This thread would be more systematic and organised, and every member would properly get to learn a new technique every week. It would be great if you consider this coz it may motivate more members to try PS.

Siggy of the week and Picture sharing thread are both cool suggestions.

I agree... it is such an innovative idea. πŸ‘πŸΌ
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all thank you guys for this thread. I have been waiting long for this opportunity to share some ideas for the betterment of this forum.
Firstly, the Q&A thread has to be really updated and monitored. The links on the first page and the entire index are 7messed up! I know people are busy and all, but if the links are not working, whats the point of the thread then? Either have a group of people on rotational basis just to keep track of the thread. Or repair broken links. I understand there is no rules for Q&A thread, anyone can answer anyone. But its not fair to see the same people coming to that place and helping others out. Those people are not appreciated enough imo. A special team should be made, just like graphicers. Ofcourse people are free to help whom they want. But I feel a seperate group is necessary. Some queries go unnoticed for long time.

I support the idea of MOTW. It should also include comment/update/like/editor of the week. Instead of just one there should be a few. Similar to newsletter in other show forums. I guess we can also post shoutouts 

I also loved that caps thread idea. Instead of pictures, members can post links to caps. This should be done like a normal CG with index and no broken links.

I suggest we should also open a thread for sharing of resources and tutorial links on tumblr. Or just tumblr blogs that is dedicated to photoshop and editing. There are way too many that I myself am following. Members can also post credits to the users or members for their resources. I think we had a similar thread earlier on.

The PSD thread should be changed to resources thread. Not just psd and texture, members should be given the chance to post any resources be it psd, action, gradient, swatch, texture and so on.

There should be a thread as well to report plagiarism. Its worst kind of stealing imo and I have gone thru it once. Plus I do have a bad habit of not watermarking my avis and icons. Yes now we have the no copy option to make our entire thread copyrighted. But some of us may want to keep it open so members can open them in new tab and copy that link to paste in their siggy dabba.

Now that Im much velle and getting that time to appreciate all the great editors in this place, I just put forward that thought that we should support one another as we share a common interest in editing. I am trying my best to be a regular commentor in the threads Im following and I think others should also try.

I also want to appreciate the regular updaters, me knowing how to ps and knowing how hard it is, I salute their patience and passion for editing. Sano di and Saher di, you two are awesome <3333

We already have a chat thread in chat club forum, but its so vacant. Would love to have that moved here. Would love to interact with people here beyond just editing. 

For now thats all with my suggestions.😳
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaaratq

I also want to appreciate the regular updaters, me knowing how to ps and knowing how hard it is, I salute their patience and passion for editing. Sano di and Saher di, you two are awesome <3333

We already have a chat thread in chat club forum, but its so vacant. Would love to have that moved here. Would love to interact with people here beyond just editing. 

For now thats all with my suggestions.😳

Really? Can I have the link please? I mean there is a CC for A/s Shop forumees..?πŸ˜›
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Abhisheking

Really? Can I have the link please? I mean there is a CC for A/s Shop forumees..?πŸ˜›

Yes we do Abhi..

Here u go : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4591066

See you there πŸ€—
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Oh great!

I had pmed .StarryPhoenix about this weeks ago..

MOTW is greatπŸ˜›

Like,

Gallery Of The Week

which .StarryPhoenix or xbeyondwordsx are opening them by posting some Creations of them and posting the link at the end. And People could request small Things like Siggies from that Person for a week onlyπŸ˜›

I can't wait to have something like this. It would be soo nice πŸ˜›
Lianaa thumbnail
Yearly Forum Awards sounds good aswell. (but I would go for twice a year)

Like best siggie maker
best animator
best graphicer

etcc.. would be nice!
Lianaa thumbnail
And I have a Request,

please please do count the Questions & Queries Threads. I mean, they are counted yes, but only yearly. And this is not good. Please count all of them from the very first Questions Thread till now. Such Threads helps a lot sometimes better than any Tutorials. And I want all the Links of the Queries Threads to be listed on the First post everytime.
Hopefully this will be done soonish. I want to check all of the Threads whenever I have time.

Thank you for this Thread. It was much needed.πŸ€—