Sandhir OS: Only "MINE"

Posted: 7 years ago
An OS on current track...
Why Always Randhir..??? This is my way of thinking...
Hope you like it..!!
Enjoy..!!!

Sandhir OS:Only "MINE"

Randhir was working in the lab...

His father's sudden return and the Sanyukta's misunderstanding thing had gotten over his mind and he was just frustrated...

He was feeling defeated...Last night..he had witnessed Aryan and Sanyukta happily talking and having there dinner...He had felt a sudden pain in his heart...Just if the things would have been normal between them...Maybe...just maybe..he would have been in the place of Aryan...

He breathed a sigh of defeat..Alas..!!! It was not possible now...

Sanyukta probably hated him to the core...and there was no way she was going to forgive him...EVER..!!

He shrugged off the thoughts..so as to focus on the work in his hands...at least he can have something with him forever...His PASSION..!!

He was working on the machine...when Sanaya barged inn...

Sa:Shekhu..!!!!

Randhir looked up...he had forgiven her for the deed she had done...at last she only wanted him...At least he had a best friend with him who cared for him...

Randhir continued his work...Without paying any attention to her...

Sa:SHEKHU...Sanyukta -Aryan...(she left her sentence incomplete)

Randhir looked at her expectantly...but she just shrugged her shoulders and looked away...

Randhir just gulped the lump in his throat...he had lost her FOREVER...

R:Don't feel sorry Sanaya...ye to hona hi tha...tum sad mat ho...I deserve this...pehle bhi maine use kho diya tha...aur ab bhi...Aur dono baar meri hi wajah se woh mujhse dur gayi...So you know its kind of normal for me...(he got up and started walking...aimlessly) Aryan..is a good guy...bahut..bahut khush rakhega Sanyukta ko...aur mein...huh(he gave a painful laugh) Maine aaj tak use sirf pain ke alaawa aur kuch nahi diya hai...Woh mere saath kabhi khush nahi rehti Sanaya...its good ki usne Aryan ko choose kiya...mujhe choose karne ke liye maine use reason bhi kaha diya...aur woh mujhe choose karegi bhi kyun..??? Mein ek heartless inssan hun Sanaya...jiss ke liye Love ,Emotions, Care ,Trust koi mayne nahi rakhte...Mein sirf logon ko pain de sakta hun...Aakhir apne baap ka beta jo hun mein...Unhone ne bhi meri Mom ko pain ke alaawa aur kuch nahi diya...aur mein toh unse bhi badhkar kaam kiya hai...Jaane kya kya kaha hai maine use...use jisse mein apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karta tha...ya shayad karta hun...aur aage bhi karta rahunga...Mein kabhi use apni shakal nahi dikhaunga...Apni saari yaadein uske dil aur dimaag se nikal dunga mein...Yehi better hoga uske liye...aur uske future ke liye...jo ki ARYAN hai..mein...mera kya hai...mera bhi wahi hoga joh mere so called Dad ka ho raha hai...I deserve to be Alone...destructive logon ko akela hi rehna chahiye...warna woh apne aas pass ke logon ko hurt karna nahi chodte...Aur mein toh...saari limits hi cross kar di hain

(His voice was cracking...he was almost in tears...but still he continued...)

Tumhe pata hai Sanaya...jab mein Sanyukta se pehli baar mila tha na...I had felt my heart skip a beat...woh hai hi itni beautiful...huh...tumhe pata hai...jab mere parents ne hamari kidnapping karwayi thi...mein tab bhi use calm dow karne ke liye usse flirt kar raha tha...taaki woh jyaada stress na le...College times mein kitni hi baar meri wajah se...sirf aur sirf meri wajah se uski kitni hi baar jaan khatre mein thi...par woh pagal ladki...mujhse itna pyaar karti thi ki.(he rubbed his nose which was running)..ki ek minute ke liye mujhe akela nahi chodti thi...Itna pyaar karti thi mujhse woh...

KARTI THI NAHI...KARTI HUN...

Randhir turned...only to witness...Sanyukta standing...with a ice cold expression on her face...he went blank...What did she meant by THAT..??

Sanyukta didn't looked at him and turned towards Sanaya...

S:Sanaya...Kya tum thodi der ke liye humein akela chod sakti ho..??

Sanaya just nodded...she was as confused as Randhir...and started to leave...but was stopped...

S:Aur han...kya tum yeh make sure karogi ki humein koi disturb na kare...??

Sa(confused):Sure..!!

With this she took an exit and locked the lab from Outside...

Sanyukta turned towards Randhir...who was admiring the floor...fidgeting with his fingers...She walked towards him still maintaining the ice cold look...

S:Randhir look at me...!!

Randhir still was admiring the floor...refusing to even look at her...

Such a stubborn baby..!!! She thought...

S(sternly):I said look at me...

Still no effect... 

Sanyukta now had enough...she kept her palm under his chin and made him look at her...

His innocent eyes...were looking at her...with all the love he had for her...which made her insides melt...but she needed to give some piece of mind in this guy's head...so she maintained her composure...and gently cupped his chin with her right hand...when he again was going to admire the floor...

S:Tumse kisne kaha ki maine Aryan ko choose kiya..???

Randhir looked at her...shocked...would be an understatement...That meant she didn't..???

S:Yes...I didn't choose him...

Randhir felt a sudden happiness pass through his veins...

S:But that doesn't mean I have chosen you...

Colors drained out of his face and he became sad again...

S:What do you think of yourself han??? Ki tum kahaoge ki tum apne aap ko mere dil aur dimaag se nikal doge.. Han..??? tum hi batao...is it possible..(she took his hand and kept it on her chest...just above her heart) Can you hear that..??? It beats for YOU Randhir...tum chahe kitna bhi mujhe hurt karo...pain do...mein kabhi tumse pyaar karna band nahi kar sakti...Tumhare Dad ka toh pata nahi par mere saamne jo insaan khada hai woh duniya ka sabse acha aur lovable insaan hai Aryan is a good guy...but he is not YOU Randhir...you are my HEARTBEAT Randhir...koi saans lena bhul sakta hai bhala..??? Bolo... ab kyun chup ho tum..???

R:To kya bolun mein Sanyukta..??? Maine tumhe aaj tak pain ke siwa aur diya bhi kya hai..???

S:Bahut kuch...bahut kuch diya hai tumne mujhe...Woh saari yaadein..woh khubsurat pal...mein kabhi nahi bhul sakti unhe...Aur tumhare siwa koi aur un yaadon ki jagah nahi le sakta...samjhe tum..?? Aryan bhi nahi...(she cupped his face) Tum mera pehla pyaar ho Randhir aur marte dam tak aakhri bhi rahoge...and You are MINE...Only "MINE"... You get it..??? Samjhe tum...??

Randhir's eyes were full of tears...and one tear rolled from his left eye...Sanyukta leaned forward and showered kisses on his face...first his tears...which she sucked slowly...then she kissed his eyes...his cute nose...his cheeks...his stubble...and last but not the least...his lips...

Randhir's hands got hold of her waist and kissed her with a passion...which made her moan his name...this kiss held lots of emotions...Reconciliation,Reunion and much more than that...LOVE...he sucked her lips one by one...and she did the same with his lips...She was feeling so much loved that her eyes filled with tears of happiness...he broke the kiss only to sense her crying...

R:I'm sorry Sanyukta...aage se bina tumhare permission ke tumhe kabhi kiss nahi karunga...(pinching his throat) Pakka promise...

S:Shut up...ye sab dialogues bol ke don't remind me of that Aryan...woh toh mere pass aane ke liye bhi permission mangta tha...at that times I so missed you...Tum kabhi koi permission nahi mangte the aur haq se mujhe touch karte the...woh bhi lovingly( she said with a tinge of blush on her cheeks...)

R:Ohhooo someone's blushing han...

S:Shut up...now before I change my mind and go to that Aryan...just kiss me..

Randhir smiled and just smashed his lips with hers...thus locking their love lock forever..!!

From far away two souls were sad...

One was Aryan...who was heartbroken by Sanyukta's denial...

And the other person was Nirman...he wanted to break Sanyukta's emotional support which he thought was with Aryan...but he was proved wrong...Sandhir had the deepest and strongest connection...which he can never break even in the heaven..

The End..

How was it..???
Do let me know...
Thanx for reading..!!!

Res

UNRES...

Superb and perfect OS...

Jealous Randhir and his confession Fierce  Sanyukta's confession is just amazing...

Sandhir's bond is so amazing...

Sanaya is such a sweetheart...

Feeling very bad for Aryan..

Superb...

Edited by Princess_Pri - 7 years ago
Amazing i wish show m v kch esa hi hota but its a waste of tym to expect such thing frm cvs
Just one question.
Why aren't you the writer of Sadda Haq?

This was really amazing! I really needed to read something like this after the crap episodes we have been getting since the past few days. So thank you for writing this <3 :)
Beautiful Pranu...loved that line

*Koi Saasein lena kaise bhool skta h bhala*๐Ÿ˜ณ

Secondly omg omg Randhir was superb loved d way u
Describe his emotions

And u connection every dot so nicely starting with his father to Aryan and manipulative nirman.

..loved it

keep writing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Moon_beam- - 7 years ago
Edited by Dark-Beauty - 7 years ago
beautiful os I so loved it sandhir bond is so spcl it is unbreakable I so wish sum thing like this to hppn bt I'm sure sanyu will choose Aryan very entertaining
Sabse pehle toh Randhir in that pic..
And wow what a beautiful confession by him..
And bang on, sanyukta heard everything..
SanDhir..
So amazing di..
Hope show mein aisa kuch mil jaye..
Keep writing more..
Beautiful OS Pranu๐Ÿ‘

his outburst n confession is so good
he is comparing himself to his father

Sanyukta's confession that 'saans lena kaise koi bhul sakta hai' beautiful words

your OS depicted the Sandhir bond we loved

thumbs up... hope kuch aise he ho