Kaash Aap yahan hotin
Me aap ke haath choom leti
Thanks for all these Worthless
Sweetu
and Cutu Caps😳
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi. Do anyone remember the episode of Adalat in which KD pathak fights for Abhijeet? In that episode Aditya sir says something in court before revealing the truth. The dialogue goes like 
Agar ACP Pradyuman ke haath mein pahuta sabooth ho to mujhe kya apne aapko bi nahin bakshenge. 
I couldn't understand this part really. This is pestering my mind for a week. Sorry if there is any error in pronunciation. Can anyone please explain the meaning of this part in English. Just watch that scene and tell me the actual meaning. CID inspired me to learn Hindi that's why I'm really bothered about this. It may appear silly but please help me to understand it.  I really loved watching that episode except this. I loved the expressions of Aditya sir. 
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanna to taking Tea
With The Hands of this Sweet Tea man😳😳
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi17

Hi. Do anyone remember the episode of Adalat in which KD pathak fights for Abhijeet? In that episode Aditya sir says something in court before revealing the truth. The dialogue goes like 

Agar ACP Pradyuman ke haath mein pahuta sabooth ho to mujhe kya apne aapko bi nahin bakshenge. 
I couldn't understand this part really. This is pestering my mind for a week. Sorry if there is any error in pronunciation. Can anyone please explain the meaning of this part in English. Just watch that scene and tell me the actual meaning. CID inspired me to learn Hindi that's why I'm really bothered about this. It may appear silly but please help me to understand it.  I really loved watching that episode except this. I loved the expressions of Aditya sir. 

"If ACP Parduman has proofs that I am (or he himself is) criminal that he will not forgive"
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi17

Awesome siggy Kousar di

Thanks Guria😊
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you once again Kousar di for giving me the meaning. If Adi sir owns the sweet tea stall then we can be the regular customers. ðŸ˜‰ We are the brand ambassadors too. 
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail

😊