Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
There is a saying, old is gold & it is proved even now. When I was reviewing the older episodes, it was very much refreshing. Urmila & Rashi were more entertaining when they became positive towards Gopi.

Coming to the revenge track, why it is only about Gaura. Radha's revenge is stupidest of all. Even after showing Tripti's true colours, she still clinged on to her. Then it followed with Gaura's and Madhu's stupidity.

Not only now, any day, old saathiya is and will be always better than the current one. The new version has taken Rashi away and now it is going to take Ahem away.
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: katrinasalman

<font color="#0066ff">There is a saying, old is gold & it is proved even now. When I was reviewing the older episodes, it was very much refreshing. Urmila & Rashi were more entertaining when they became positive towards Gopi.</font>

<font color="#0066ff">
</font>
<font color="#0066ff">Coming to the revenge track, why it is only about Gaura. Radha's revenge is stupidest of all. Even after showing Tripti's true colours, she still clinged on to her. Then it followed with Gaura's and Madhu's stupidity.</font>
<font color="#0066ff">
</font>
<font color="#0066ff">Not only now, any day, old saathiya is and will be always better than the current one. The new version has taken Rashi away and now it is going to take Ahem away.</font>

right
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bcz it was the best...i miss old saathiya...those gohem days...their romance...memories
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaanunesha

saathiya

Swath Nibhana Saathiya
DiVan_ thumbnail
I don't follow it now but yes the older episodes were so entertaining; Rashi's antics along with Urmila 
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiVan_

I don't follow it now but yes the older episodes were so entertaining; Rashi's antics along with Urmila 

UrShi were kinda entertainingšŸ˜³ we all miss tham a lot
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOL_KEJRIWAL

people are loving old SNS

People love old SNS because of Rashi. It has lost its charm after her death & further after Ahem left.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOL_KEJRIWAL

people are loving old SNS

Because it has lost the charm after Rashi & Ahem's exit.
MADHYAMAVATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any serial has a life time. If they go on dragging the serials meaninglessly for years that's what happens.

The earlier episodes of all these popular serials were much better because they were fresh with ideas. they are dragging on these serials with meaningless plots and unconnected characters.

Its high time they wind up these serials.
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rather than introducing all these generational drama they should have kept it about the central characters romance and bridging their differences and the immediate family in my opinion .