Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Brief Updates till 11/22[India]

anshu Newbie
anshu
anshu

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged

In Kareena Kareena so far:

Kareena ,Prem and all at Lonawala drink 'Bhang' and in their intoxicated state start blurting out the truth[Kareena says she is fed up of acting as if married and also the mother of a 1yr old child and so on...]

The next morning PK has flashbacks of previous night but doesn't seem to remember who said what.

They are all having a fun time playing cricket when the actual owner of the farmhouse happens to visit and PK asks him who he is to which the person says that he owns the farmhouse.PK hurriedly goes and announces to everyone that they have a visitor claiming to be the owner of the farm .Immediately Mr.Sood[Prem]goes to the person, speaks to him and moments later both are laughing and surprise the group by telling that the visitor is Mr.Soods teacher who has come to visit the farm!

On returning back, Kareena decides to resign from' chamatkar' and even types a resignation letter.But it is love at first sight when she sees Tushar , [Neelambari and tribhuvans son]and withdraws the letter without anyones knowledge.[personlly I like Kareena and Prem together rather than Kareena and Tushar]

Now Kareena is in a fix as Tushar thinks she is married whereas she is madly in love with him!

Tushar likes Kareena's show in Radio Curry and falls in love with her[not knowing Kareena is Mrs Sood] He also gives an invitation [to a party at their place ]to Mrs.Sood and asks her to personlly hand it over to Kareena and also asks her to send her a beautiful bouquet.

Neelambari Devi spots Prem eating icecream at a parlour and since he was in town asks Kareena to invite him to the party as well.

Kareena is once again in a fix as Prem is known as Mr.Sood toeveryone except the manager or so [I dont remember his name ]who knows him as the owner of Radio Curry.

In todays episode[missed first 15 minutes due to power cut]Prem and Tushar get along well at the party.Kareena tries to tell Tushar the truth about not being Mrs.Sood but in vain.Finally Kareena decides to bring life to the party which happens to be dull due to the poor music.So she goes on to change the music, and asks everyone to enjoy the music .Tushar looks impressed.Kareena is happy.

I have written whatever I remember from the episodes.I know that I have missed many details.But this is a gist of what happened in the show so far.[in India]

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for bringing us folks in US up to speed. Can you pleae continue the updates.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top