Posted: 7 years ago

HIII helllooo buddies...😊

Read this crazy one shot... πŸ˜†

SHOT

Taani's POV

Today is my result day and yet I cannot forget that day when due to heat stroke I fainted in exams and later supervisor Rey come to my help and became my writer for that paper after arguing with higher authority and I fell for him at that moment, and later he dropped me home and how smartly he asked for my number with excuse of checking on my health πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ but I liked that and even all hang outs with him and with every meet I am falling for him β˜ΊοΈ but I know I will never be daring to let him ask about his feeling for me...πŸ˜”πŸ˜” And today I'll meet him at our favorite hangout spot Domino's for last time because now I can't pretend like being friend to him...🀒🀒🀒

Rey's POV

Oh God Taani one day I will be mad because of you,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› since the day I first saw her I cross every limits of craziness by arguing with higher authority to allow me for being her writer which is possible can put my job at stake,😳😳😳 later I drop her at home and asked her number for the first time I asked a girl for her number in  my life,😳😳😳 even I started hang out with her,😊😊😊 I liked the way she enjoy Pizza☒️ and her madness behind Pizza I reyansh singhaniya who hates Pizza is now started loving Pizza just because of my love Taani...☺️☺️ Wait Rey yet you have not said Taani that you loved her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ohhh today is her result and she informed me to come to Domino's and today itself I'll propose her... But if she reject me then????😲😲😲 I've to make sure that she agreed with my proposal...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Rey's POV broke by beep on his phone which saw message from Tanai she cleared exam and waiting for clock to strike 6:00 pm... πŸ˜Š

Rey replied "Congratulation and I too waiting for 6:00 pm... πŸ˜Š

Later none of them chatted as both are busy in planning to put their idea in action.

6:00 PM, Domino's

Rey impatiently waiting for Taani's arrival and after few minutes she arrived in baby pink short dress putting best doll on world at shame for being cute Rey is mesmerized after seeing her.

Taani's dress

She comes and seat in front of him Rey tries to initiate conversation but every time she will reply shortly. And this irritates Rey but somehow he controlled his irritation and he holds her hand and said

Rey: Taani never in my life I did craziness which I did for and with youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›, I really do not know why you are upset today but I liked to say that "Miss Taani shekhawat right now you are looking most beautiful girl on earth who eats rather to say live on Pizza without worrying about weight.πŸ˜ƒ

But before Rey can continue further Taani find it best excuse to fight and stay away from him so she said

Taani: What the hell you are joking over me Rey???😑😑😑 I am not fat got that...😑😑😑 And I can as many pizzas as I want.🀒🀒🀒 You are...

But before she can complete her sentence Rey put his finger on her lips and knees down on her knees and said

Rey: Yes Miss Shekhawat you can eat I won't stop you. But I'll appreciate if you will like to eat them with me as Mrs Singhaniya.

And he took out ring from his pocket and holds it before her and asked

Ring

Rey:Now I started liking being crazy and childish and only your presence in my life will make it possible... Will you marry me????

Taani: I love ring...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Rey: Taani my knees are hurting, will you marry me???😊😊😊

Taani: Yes for this yummy ring I will... 😊

Every one present there clapped for this crazy couple.. πŸ‘And later they celebrated their deal sealing for lifetime with Pizza... 😊

I know this one is most stupid and dumbest OS... So for that all of your rotten tomatoes and jutas are warmly welcomed by me and no egg plz I am strictly vegetarian...πŸ˜› (Can you buddies replace rotten tomatoes with yummy Pizza???)🀣🀣🀣

Buddies do not forget to hit like and leave comment for this crazy OS... πŸ˜‰

And yeah by mistake if any one wants to read any specific version then let me know... πŸ˜Š   

Edited by Princess_Pri - 7 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣

☒️☒️ RES☒️☒️

🀣🀣🀣🀣
This one is not because of update...

FOR YOU Di...

Cutest os 
Rey argument with high authority to let him write taani exam paper lovely 
Rey proposed taani hehehe cute pizza ring awesome 

Owww Such a cute OS...😊
Liked it... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
And Rey is so cute and lovely in this OS... ☺️☺️
And that ring OMG I want such ring...
And I knew y you write this OS... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And literately shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² first and and like LOL... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I liked this OS... Make your sir read this he will laugh too... 😊😊😊

Keep posting such crazy OS...

Cute and funny OS...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Just loved it...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rey is such a sweetheart and cute in this OS... I loved him...❀️❀️
And that proposal is unique like ring...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it and agree with Riv Di that keep posting such OS...😊😊
Amazing os...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Di MaNan and Swasan version post karo na...

cute and lovely
loved the proposal
and ring πŸ˜† what to say about it