FF: I Love You With All My Heart # New Chapter 10 Updated on Pg 26 # - Page 21

Posted: 7 years ago
titu pagli, i did unres. after ages... fatie diechish reee.
Originally posted by Hamlet53

FF:ILYWAMH..chapter 10

Hello barbji ..busy or not ..tere liye time aur jaan dono hazar.. and there's no need to cling to me and cry.. I hate tears! so gimme a high five instead!

I recall this broken mirror in the house jinx vividly, from my yester years. However you carried it well through Rajlaxmi's remark summing up the doomed fate of widows in various parts of the world,regardless. Funny.. but sometimes it's true to relieve stress people go on a binge, now with Rajlaxmi,  how can I forget it was all about breaking rules!as  suggested in your story too. As for Dhani,  it's more about being  physically and emotionally hardy than wallowing in self pity and going ,such is life mindset! However Dhani,you touch on the fact ,that she smarts deep down and that's why perhaps she is wary to share her memories with Viplav. He on the other hand  hopefully will succeed in winning her trust. The sari shopping scene was well described, especially the manner in which Dhani wore her white saree..  this time his attempt to gift her with a white saree is to perhaps convey to her that he respects her stance..  seems he is also unaware that she will decline his invite. Still it's interesting to see that, persistent Viplav  considers  that by  giving her a present, in return may motivate  Dhani to attend his birthday party! smart thought..  Dhani on the other hand ready to decline his attempts, where as Viplav all the way inclined!  Becomes an amusing contrast. Mind you for Dhani, it would  also mean, checking out  how the other half live!  But before that, nothing hides from a mothers eyes .. good scene between mother and daughter, Dulari talks through with Dhani.. don't know if her views are helpful for Dhani.. but can understand why  Dulari  is out to shield  her daughter from being hurt ,yet one more time. Subsequently ,Viplav will have to aim for winning the trust of both mother  and daughter. For love both in man and woman, is tantamount to , being, patient, committed, resilient and above all being faithful to the  each other  in all shared walks of life... Regards hamlet53.   Happy new year barbs..  enjoy safely!

Also thanks for your enjoyable annotations..

@ chotti Anna... oyee.. wherefore art thou?.. giving you  the look.. will you please update your comment..on this thread..all day you eat,sleep..wake up,eat and then go back  to zzz.. walking off...

hawww all day sleep, eat, wake up and sleep?is it so?then who tolerates the screams of babies, in next ten years i will turn completely deaf.anyway khud to pata nehi kitne chillate honge ap.i was bz with a rough n tough hot romantic major, abhi unse fursat mile to i could find time to come here.
Titli...I'm really thrilled,, I'm not sure how much you spend the time to write, but this is wonderful. My beautiful, you and some others here in the forum are born writers. Continue to write. I enjoy reading.