Celebrity Fan Clubs

(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 110

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

LOL LOL LOL let me go to pak then i m sure i'll meet couple of players including shahid ofcourseEmbarrassed

LOL ya amna....i will make sure i go to lahore and karachi the most so i can meet most of the players.....LOL  and i will try 2 meet my fav players, starting off wid shoaib malik who is from the same city as me, sialkot... but unfortunately i know i wont be able to meet them. or evern get to see them...LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)3 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini2390

Originally posted by coolsonu

Hey all....... Ihad lots of things to share wid u yesterday......but my stupid net wasnt workin. Angry
Im sooooooooooo happy.Actually, i was happier yesterday!! LOL Embarrassed

Yesterday, I went to see a match of the Patron's Trophy with my big brother.It was being played between Habib Bank and National Bank at the UBL Sports complex at Karachi. Shahid Afridi was playing from Habib Bank.Imran Nazir, Mohammad Sami, Salman Butt, Shahid Yousuf and Fawwad Alam were playing from National Bank. I went there at 11 am and stayed there till lunch at 12pm.And I had the most memorable day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue
Its lyk a test match and yesterday was the 2nd day. Habib Bank had been all out on the 1st day and National Bank had lost its 2 wickets on 10 runs.All of those 10 were made by Imran Nazir who remained not out on the 1st day. Salman Butt and the no3 batsman got out on 0 each.LOL
UBL Sports Complex is not a very big ground...The ground is just average size but the place for the spectators is just that of 200 ppl...coz that ground is used for only domestic n club matches n few ppl go to watch these..Anywayz wen I reached there, National Bank was 108 for 2 with Imran Nazir batting at 47 TongueI was very excited to see him play LIVE coz he is one of my favourte players. Embarrassed So he played some great pwerful shots and one of his sixes hit my big brother, luckily he was not hurt. And then, know wat!! Afrdi that tym was on the boundary line and he asked ME to throw him the ball!!!! TongueTongue I was sooo excited....I threw the ball wid all my might and after catching the ball, Afridi said to me:'Good throw...thank you' and he ran towards the pitch!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI was just soo happy to throw the ball to him....then I wished I cud meet him n Imran Nazir. Just then Imran Nazir got out caught at point.He made 79 and I was just standing at the balcony coz he was coming in the same direction.The place where we were sitting was just above the pavilion of the players.So I just clapped for him(Actually everybuddy was clapping coz he batted really well)Clap I wished he wud take off his helmet...n he did!!! TongueI was happy to see his face soo closely!LOLHe really has good black,Shiny hair nd they r long too!!Tongue
Anywayz, he went inside their dressing room. There was a drinks break.A player came wid towel nd water bottles and my brother saw him and I got to know that my bro knew him coz he had often met him in the academy where my bro plays.So to meet him me n my brother went downstairs in the pavilion.Actually ppl were not allowed to go there but since my bro knew that guy so we cud go there. All the players were sitting outside the dressing room:Sami,Imran Nazir and Salman Butt among many others whom I didnt know by faces.Salman was in the dressing room,Shahid Yousuf n Fawwad Alam were batting at that tym...
I went there wid my bro n my bro started talking wid that friend and I was lyk pulling his hand k "bas karo..I wanna meet Imran Nazir" So my bro left my hand.And I was lyk "mein kia karoon..?" my bro was lyk"kharee raho...we'll go back up in a minute." I was just standing there lyk a fool too shy to go n talk to Imran Nazir at once.LOL Imran then, noticed me and he called me:"Aap yahan par aao" I thot he was talking to sumbuddy else but then I figured out that he wuz looking at me. ConfusedEven Sami was luking at me lyk anything...I then went to him. Sami was sitting beside him n there was a vacant seat on Sami's left.Imran asked Sami to move on that one n asked me to sit on Sami's place.I sat and he asked me my name n class. Wen I told him my class, he said:"Dont lie.Aap bohot chhoti lagti ho."(he was talking to me in half english n khalf urdu)I do look younger.I said: Nahi, I am not lying." He said :"achha" and then asked me about different things n if I have meet any other Pak players.I told him about my meeting wid Shoaib Malik n Younis Khan.....n all that!
Just then, it was lunch and the 2 batsmen came to where we were sitting.Just then, Imran said:"aap ko Shahid bhai se milna hai?" n I was lyk "jee".He said "ok! Yahan se seedha jaao. Thats their dressing room.He will just be going inside.Unse waheen par millo.Mein nahi aap k saath jaasakta kiyunk I am not in their team.Aur seedha yaheen wapas aana." I went there...Afridi was just entering the pavilion.I just said Salam and he shook hands wid me..n he asked me"aap yahan kaise aagaee....aap tou spectators mein theen na..." I told him Imran bhai has sent me.He said "ok" n he just went inside.I was left alone there, so I went back to Imran NAzir. He said: Mil liya" I said:"haath mila lia" and then I said to him that it was lunch so I think I shud go coz u ppl will be eating.He said no, we wont be eating coz we had already done a heavy breakfast, so v hav decided to skip lunch.I said "but my bro..." he said "unhey uparr jaaney do...aap yaheen par raho" I was soo confused.But I stayed there.I then asked him for his autograph.But then I had no pen n paper.I told him so. He said: "Autograph ki kia zaroorat hai?" I really had no answer so Is aid" taakay jab bhi mein woh dekhoon tou mujhey yeh meeting yaad aye." He said:" Isk liye autograph ki zaroorat nahi.Jab mujhey yeh meeting yaad rahegi tou aap ko kaise nahi! Honestly, i wont forget this meeting n I wont forget your name kiyunkey meri cousin hai ek, chhoti si aap ki tarah, uska naam bhi Nimra hai."
Just then Fawwad Alam came there.He did not notice me!He was looking for a chewing gum and nobuddy had that! He then noticed me nd shook hands wid me n asked me for it. Luckily, I had 2 wid me.I gave him both.He thanked me, put one in his mouth nd one in his pocket and started putting on gloves n everything....I saw the time n I said to Imran that I had to go coz my bro has to go somewhere.He said"OK!! take care!Hope we meet again.KHUDA HAFIZ!Aur DUA karna k mein team mein wapas aaoon!" I replied back and Sami also said: "Allahhafiz"

AND THAT IS IT!!!!! Tongue That was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! TongueTongueI never expected that I wud have such a long meeting wid him!!Embarrassed He was soo nice to me!!!TongueI will never forget this meeting!!!!!!!!!!I really wanted to write all this yesterday but my net was dead!OuchAngry
The last thing he said to me showed that he desperately wants to come back in the national team.And I really hope so!He is currently in form...hit 3 half centuries in 4 matches and had also hit a 100 in India against UP team...
Let's see if he is going to get a chance in the South Africa tour...........If he does get a chance, that wud b Imran Farhat's replacement coz Hefeez is too good to b dropped!

first of all, very well written nimra.....ClapClap.... and ur soooo lucky that  u met imran nazir.... and on top of  that u met another player who is ur fav... u have met shoaib malik already and now imran nazir... whose left.....LOL... seriously the way u wrote everything it really seems to be  something that u will always remember.... he seemed to be very nice and polite... he even let u go and meet shahid afridi..... seriously sumday nimra ur going to meet the whole team, all eleven of them..... i just know it for sure....LOL...... how old r u by the way nimra... i think u  r 14, ryt...... but wenever u write sumthing u seem to be sumone who is very mature and sumone who is not 14, cuz ur statemenets r always so well written.... so i can also understand y imran said that dont lie, u dont luk ur age... cuz i can just tell from ur writing style as well.....Smile... hope he doz cum back to the team, he is a very gud player... and shud be given a chance..... imran talked to u so casually, at times i forget while reading that he is a cricketer,  LOL i mean that was really nice of him to talk to u lyk that.... he even has a cuzin wid the same name, so i guarantee u he will never forget this meeting... and of course u wont either....Smile... thanks a lot  for sharing this wid us nimra, i had fun reading all that u wrote about ur great meeting wid imran.....lucky u.....Smile

Thanx Mumtaz........
lol.....yeah I've met Shoaib Malik n Yunis earlier but that was 3 yrs back!!
Plus, I've also talked with Sikander Bakht (former Pak player) on phone.TongueI had really wanted to meet Imran Nazir...n look! Out of nothing, I met him yesterday!!!!LOLI mean........I didnt know that I wud be spending tym talking to him in HIS PAVILION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueAnd yeah i am 14....but I luk younger, so thats why he said that I was lying!LOLYeah exactly, he was sooo nice n sooooo casual as if he knew me already....I mean how can a cricketer just call  sum1 to his pavilion sit n talk to him!ConfusedEmbarrassedI wud never forget this meeting!!!!!!
But yaar! He did not give me his autograph....How extraordinary!LOL I had a looong talk wid him n he refused to giv me the autograph saying tat uski zarooorat nahi!! I wish I had it!
And Fawwad Alam!! When I give him the chewing gumz.....he was lyk:"Thankyou sooo much! Mujhey yeh bohot zaroori chahiay thi...mein apna packetghar par bhool gaya..." (he lives in Karachi)
And then, when I was leaving, he said:"Sorry mein ne aap ki dono chewing gums le leen" LOLLOL

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged

OH MY GOD. nimra how luckier can u get.Girl............i m jealous of u now.Imran seems so sweet and...............................u shook hands wid shahid afridi Tongue .How lucky yaar.imran seems a nice person.Waisay match kon jeeta.hoiw much did afridi score?

I also threw the ball to Afridi......Embarrassed
Match is still in progress. Tomorrow is the last day...National bank are batting. They need 112 runs more to win and have 5 wickets in hand!
Afridi scored 20 in the first innings and 25 today in their second inn..

Edited by coolsonu - 19 November 2006 at 9:53am

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL let me go to pak then i m sure i'll meet couple of players including shahid ofcourseEmbarrassed

LOL ya amna....i will make sure i go to lahore and karachi the most so i can meet most of the players.....LOL  and i will try 2 meet my fav players, starting off wid shoaib malik who is from the same city as me, sialkot... but unfortunately i know i wont be able to meet them. or evern get to see them...LOLLOL

Yeah....come to Karachi. And wen you do, go to the UBL Sports complex here....if there's a match going on.You'll surely meet atleast 1 player!!

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged

pakistan played fine so far... i mean everyone contributed... but hope they dont lose any early wickets further on in this innings of theirs... thank god younis is back in form, he played pretty well to srcoe that hal century of his... imran farhat played well to, and so did everyone else... ya i do think inzi will play really well in this game, after all it is his home ground, so he is kind of under pressure. ... lets see where they go tom from 263/4 ... hope shoaib malik and inzi play extremely well... and i dont know y razzaq is playing... inzi kept on saying yesterday and before that razzaq will be replaced but he didnt... there myt be a reason to it, ... but who knows he myt play really well in this test. Smile

You know why all of them r playing soo good! Itz becoz of the Paksitani pitches...they r typical batting pitches.I mean Karachi n Lahore pitches r lil better favouring both he batsmen n the bowlers but this Multan wicket, Faislabad, Pindi all r batting Paradises.I mean wat will these players do in South Africa in January next year just b4 the world cup??!ConfusedConfused We will b beaten badly coz our batsmen just cant play on bouncy tracks...we saw that in the Champions trophy match against South Africa and the one at Old Trafford..! Our players lack the technique req. to play on those pitches..
Anywayz, our new chairman has done atleast sumthing. The pitches in this Patrons Trophy r bouncy..a real test for batsmen, so that they may have practice n experience of playing on such pitches..

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

pakistan played fine so far... i mean everyone contributed... but hope they dont lose any early wickets further on in this innings of theirs... thank god younis is back in form, he played pretty well to srcoe that hal century of his... imran farhat played well to, and so did everyone else... ya i do think inzi will play really well in this game, after all it is his home ground, so he is kind of under pressure. ... lets see where they go tom from 263/4 ... hope shoaib malik and inzi play extremely well... and i dont know y razzaq is playing... inzi kept on saying yesterday and before that razzaq will be replaced but he didnt... there myt be a reason to it, ... but who knows he myt play really well in this test. Smile

You know why all of them r playing soo good! Itz becoz of the Paksitani pitches...they r typical batting pitches.I mean Karachi n Lahore pitches r lil better favouring both he batsmen n the bowlers but this Multan wicket, Faislabad, Pindi all r batting Paradises.I mean wat will these players do in South Africa in January next year just b4 the world cup??!ConfusedConfused We will b beaten badly coz our batsmen just cant play on bouncy tracks...we saw that in the Champions trophy match against South Africa and the one at Old Trafford..! Our players lack the technique req. to play on those pitches..
Anywayz, our new chairman has done atleast sumthing. The pitches in this Patrons Trophy r bouncy..a real test for batsmen, so that they may have practice n experience of playing on such pitches..

ya thats very true... i infact thought that pak wud play well in india, but they cudnt even play well there on those pitches...  our players really need to know how to play on bouncy wickes if they want to win tournaments..... i mean they wont be playing  in pakistan always... but if u luk at today .... pak played okay today... i mean it was not a real fantastic start, it wasnt bad but i thought that these four wickets shudnt have gone down so early today... lara on the news stated that pak players didnt play that brilliantly... i think in a way hes ryt, but tom pak shudnt lose any early wickets, and hope that malik and inzi put up a gud partnership.

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

hi guys...
yousef is now no. 2 in the test rankings, Clap he has beaten sum really great players to reach 900 points... Clap just a little away from the top spot and he can then take ricky's spot as well LOL ... yousef is one of the best players pak has ryt now, infact hes a world class player... hope he keeps on playing lyk this... younis is then no. 4 and inzi no. 12... Clap

then yousef is at 20 in best test rankings ever... hes also amongst the greats:

Well i totally agree with yousuf is not just a great one day player but a true test player..he has played great innings so far till nw for pakistani..i hope he continues playing like thisBig smile

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kothra

Boss apu aagaye ree..
Naya club..
thankx to all PCFC members
pakistan rocks

Welcome back again Huzi!!
And aap achanak kahan ghayab hojaate hain??Confused

Hi nimra..

thankx alot..well i have been busy alot ..usy with office works..we have power problems isliye IF mein aana mushkil hojata hai..but i am following the test match but cant cum n join u guyz..but by next week i wil b free inshallah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top